6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not much past better integration with Hormones and maybe more Dunmer clutter at her floor. 

Do you have anything in mind?

I was imagining a "transference" of the Living Wonder's dual/transitional nature into the player, which (if left unchecked) would cause an eventual change from F->TG->M or M->TG->F for the player character.

1 hour ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

I was imagining a "transference" of the Living Wonder's dual/transitional nature into the player, which (if left unchecked) would cause an eventual change from F->TG->M or M->TG->F for the player character.

That's already done if you have Hormones installed. 

I will take a few sessions but each one pushes you closer to a transformation.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:13 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's already done if you have Hormones installed. 

I will take a few sessions but each one pushes you closer to a transformation.

That definitely didn't happen in my case.

I have the Sex Change and TG curses enabled, Female hormones set at a rate of 0.5, and Male hormones set at a rate of 1.8.

There was no transformation.  Playing as a female PC, the hormone levels (female and male respectively) were:

[First time with Lilatah] 24 and 10

[Bang again, sleep 4 hrs] 26 and 13

[Bang again, sleep 23 hrs] 25 and 19

[Bang again, sleep 23 hrs] 23 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 13 hrs] 24 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 7 hrs] 24 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 24 hrs] 26 and 14

I literally ran up and down the stairs of New Gnisis Cornerclub 7 times, doing nothing but paying 100 gold to the bartender and getting my PC's tires rotated by Lilatah the Whole.

I mean, I'm trying to make this change happen and it's just not cooperating (playing "ball", hurr da-durr)

I could have brought this up in the Hormones topic, but considering the interplay between the two mods (and your plans for intertwining them more in the end-of-month updates), it's kind of a toss-up.

2 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

That definitely didn't happen in my case.

I have the Sex Change and TG curses enabled, Female hormones set at a rate of 0.5, and Male hormones set at a rate of 1.8.

There was no transformation.  Playing as a female PC, the hormone levels (female and male respectively) were:

[First time with Lilatah] 24 and 10

[Bang again, sleep 4 hrs] 26 and 13

[Bang again, sleep 23 hrs] 25 and 19

[Bang again, sleep 23 hrs] 23 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 13 hrs] 24 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 7 hrs] 24 and 16

[Bang again, sleep 24 hrs] 26 and 14

I literally ran up and down the stairs of New Gnisis Cornerclub 7 times, doing nothing but paying 100 gold to the bartender and getting my PC's tires rotated by Lilatah the Whole.

I mean, I'm trying to make this change happen and it's just not cooperating (playing "ball", hurr da-durr)

I could have brought this up in the Hormones topic, but considering the interplay between the two mods (and your plans for intertwining them more in the end-of-month updates), it's kind of a toss-up.

Thanks.. I will take a look.

Some features I added to the next version of the Milk Farm in Stories:

- You can manage the farm as a business. The farm has one slot for a cow from each Mer race plus one for a custom race. Right now, only two cows are there by default - a Breton and a Nord. The idea will be to recruit one of each race and send them to the farm.

- Cows are customizable. You can access their inventory and add/remove items. Devious Devices tend to work better (they don't get removed so easily by other mods)

- A new vendor is available in Balimund's shop to buy Devious Devices from.

- Once they are at the Farm, cows get their own customizable body.

- You can induce lactation in any female NPC. During sex with a single female NPC, open their dialogue for a special action to stimulate them. After enough of those, you will get a chance to trigger lactation.

- The threshold to trigger lactation is based on their weight and the scale of their breast node (skinny, small chest should be more difficult to get started than voluptuous, generous bosoms)

- You can also freely stimulate any helpless female NPC wearing a restrictive device from DD or Zaz. Those unique slave girls from Hydra's mod are finally useful. The same goes for your followers.

- A special dialogue is available for eligible female NPCs to offer them a Business Opportunity. Depending on your relationship rank with them, an easy to hard speechraft check will allow you to enroll them as potential donors. You will be able to equip them with a harness, stimulate them and collect milk. Eventually, you will be able to send them to the far,

- You need milk bottles to capture milk. Empty milk bottles are available at Balimund's special vendor as well. Eventually, you will be able to make your own.

I am still working on the quest itself. The story is based on making milk production more efficient - first with a manual harness, then with hormones and drugs, then with an automated harness and finally, milking machines.

I'm not sure I will finish it by end of this month but there will be plenty to do with whatever gets released in a couple of weeks.

72850_20210215104010_1.png

72850_20210215104135_1.png

72850_20210218132334_1.png

Why are they all bald? :D

-------------------------------------

Anyway..since the last update i did with this mod (when i was asking my question regarding ELLE) i noticed something when i picked her up to visit calcelmo. Her appearence changed. I did the quest wth the body parts before updating the the current version. Now she wears some kind of "fat suit" with a see through bodysuit from DD over it. Looks kinda messed up, just if you would wear an outfit you forgot to use bodyslide before.

In here inventory this is an actual outfit called something like "Sexbot suit"

Is this intended?

If i remote the item here body is shown as the default "dwemer/cyborg-ish" body with an, again, bald head on it.

Just for you information:

The "Dwemer Bikini Armor Mod" by Nisitanaka has a chest armor piece (or various ones) who replace the body mesh with an half dwemer one. (like in the screenshot here)

76214-1-1480647741.jpg

The whole mod is already ported to other bodytypes incl. Bodyslide (thanks to Kofmann and TaWoBA - Mod)

Maybe this might fit better then the fat suite i got right now. :)

I mean i can dress ELLE like i want ingame, but a SL scene will remote her chest piece and the the default dwemer body will be shown.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Some features I added to the next version of the Milk Farm in Stories:

- You can manage the farm as a business. The farm has one slot for a cow from each Mer race plus one for a custom race. Right now, only two cows are there by default - a Breton and a Nord. The idea will be to recruit one of each race and send them to the farm.

- Cows are customizable. You can access their inventory and add/remove items. Devious Devices tend to work better (they don't get removed so easily by other mods)

- A new vendor is available in Balimund's shop to buy Devious Devices from.

- Once they are at the Farm, cows get their own customizable body.

- You can induce lactation in any female NPC. During sex with a single female NPC, open their dialogue for a special action to stimulate them. After enough of those, you will get a chance to trigger lactation.

- The threshold to trigger lactation is based on their weight and the scale of their breast node (skinny, small chest should be more difficult to get started than voluptuous, generous bosoms)

- You can also freely stimulate any helpless female NPC wearing a restrictive device from DD or Zaz. Those unique slave girls from Hydra's mod are finally useful. The same goes for your followers.

- A special dialogue is available for eligible female NPCs to offer them a Business Opportunity. Depending on your relationship rank with them, an easy to hard speechraft check will allow you to enroll them as potential donors. You will be able to equip them with a harness, stimulate them and collect milk. Eventually, you will be able to send them to the far,

- You need milk bottles to capture milk. Empty milk bottles are available at Balimund's special vendor as well. Eventually, you will be able to make your own.

I am still working on the quest itself. The story is based on making milk production more efficient - first with a manual harness, then with hormones and drugs, then with an automated harness and finally, milking machines.

I'm not sure I will finish it by end of this month but there will be plenty to do with whatever gets released in a couple of weeks.

changes look interesting. curious though, are there any changes that involve the PC as the recipient of all of this ? it seems all these changes are for NPC's and don't involve the PC as being part of the farm as a recipient.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

changes look interesting. curious though, are there any changes that involve the PC as the recipient of all of this ? it seems all these changes are for NPC's and don't involve the PC as being part of the farm as a recipient.

Yes... the player has the option to become a milk donor herself.

I am currently testing as a male character so I can also troubleshoot the male to female transformation from Hormones since people reported it isn't working for them.

Once my character is female, I will test the Player side of the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog i saw you added a new redguard cow quest over on github, do you mind explaining what it's about?

It's part of the story around the Milk Farm.

Spoiler

The farm has slots to collect cows from different races (except Argonian and Khajiit for anatomical reasons).

By default, the farm has a Nord and a Breton milk maids/cows.

I added a small quest to recruit a unique Redguard cow for the farm.

I have a few unique cows planned to recruit eventually... or you will be able to recruit one of your choice.

Right now, you can recruit any female NPC to become a milk donor, but you cannot send them to the farm yet.

72850_20210227235659_1.png

72850_20210228105313_1.png

Update: I will not be able to completely finish the Milk Farm this month as planned, but I am in final stages of testing for the story minus the final chapter, which I will add in the coming weeks.

I should still be able to update my mods for a February update tonight.

Stories - Got Milk? edition

The latest version is up with these changes:

I will spend next month finishing this Milk Farm quest as well as wrapping up loose ends in Parasites.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Stories 2021-02-28

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

4 minutes ago, Amok0Nata said:

I have a question. Can male pc being a cow in milk farm quest?

Only if he grows breasts somehow. 

The mod interfaces with Hormones if you also have it installed and will eventually trigger a transgender or sex change effect.

I am checking for the presence of Breasts skeleton nodes for the lactation system.

Without Hormones, you would have to find another mod that has the same effect like YPS Fashion.

10 minutes ago, Amok0Nata said:

I have SGO and egg factory which make male breast grows. Will it be triggered this quest?

Right now I am looking for the generic NiNode for breasts, so I guess that will depend on your skeleton.

I could add an option to force it in MCM.

For male characters, the main path through the quest is to use one or multiple female followers as his volunteers for lactation.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Right now I am looking for the generic NiNode for breasts, so I guess that will depend on your skeleton.

I could add an option to force it in MCM.

For male characters, the main path through the quest is to use one or multiple female followers as his volunteers for lactation.

Thank you. Yes, my skeleton used ninode so it should be okay. And I would be glad for mcm check option.

I just wanna make sure I`m understanding things correctly: if I don`t install Devious Stories, then I don`t need the DD mod? Right?

Sorry, 88 pages was too much to go through, if this has already been asked and answered.

Thanks for all the work you(and so many others) put into making Skyrim awesome. It`s greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

I just wanna make sure I`m understanding things correctly: if I don`t install Devious Stories, then I don`t need the DD mod? Right?

Sorry, 88 pages was too much to go through, if this has already been asked and answered.

Thanks for all the work you(and so many others) put into making Skyrim awesome. It`s greatly appreciated.

That is right.

Devious Stories is an add-on to Stories for people who have Devious Devices already.

You can use Stories without DD.. but of course, that will be without the NPCs and stories that are in Stories Devious.

The milk harness (or cow harness, whatever harness we get parts from Riften to finish) is invisible.  Any advice?  I am assuming they show up for other people (using LE), so I am guessing something is wrong on my end.  I built the harness in bodyslide (uunp).  I looked in xedit, and the files are in the right paths, though the capitalization is different between the records and the actual folder names, but I am guessing that Skyrim is not case sensitive.