39 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you elaborate?

That sounds like a mistake on my part. I don't remember any dependency between the Chaurus Egg Breeder and Stories Devious.

I was mistaken about the Stories Devious requirement, but there are no bodies for those NPCs in the SE version, so you probably made a mistake there. I downloaded the LE version just to see if they were there and they are, but in a BSA. Should have made the post in the SE thread, sorry.

I will just make my own bodies in bodyslide and create the directory for them, so I'll manage.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I was mistaken about the Stories Devious requirement, but there are no bodies for those NPCs in the SE version, so you probably made a mistake there. I downloaded the LE version just to see if they were there and they are, but in a BSA. Should have made the post in the SE thread, sorry.

I will just make my own bodies in bodyslide and create the directory for them, so I'll manage.

I rely on other people to do the conversion since I am not using SE myself, but you should probably post something about it in the SE thread anyway in case someone can fix it.

Small update:

Edit: Nivenor is not technically Blonde yet.. that will come eventually... but she is a Bimbo now if you have Hormones installed as well.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Stories 2021-01-31

Enhancements:

42 minutes ago, saltshade said:

In the Flowering Spriggan start, how do you get rid of the roots after you've completed the quest? According to Danica you should enjoy them "while they last", so do they disappear by themselves after awhile and how long does that take? Alchemists don't seem to know anything.

They should disappear after a while.

If they get stuck, there is a hidden cave near Kynesgrove. The entrance is around a tree with a Spriggan face. You will have to undress for the entrance to open.

Once inside, drink at the spring there and the spriggan armors should be washed away.

Another alternative if they don't go away is the nuclear option - go to the Devious Device menu, in the Debug section and use the Remove Quest items option... but be warned, that will remove ALL your devious devices. So use with caution.

24 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am using the sse version of this mod and i was wondering how the work on the quest for E.L.L.E is going?

also love the mods Mate.

ELLE is pretty much done at this point.

The main improvement I have in store is a system/spell to locate her or call her back if she gets lost.

I won't be working on her for another couple of months at least.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

ELLE is pretty much done at this point.

The main improvement I have in store is a system/spell to locate her or call her back if she gets lost.

I won't be working on her for another couple of months at least.

That is good to know happy to see you are still working on the mod. love your mods keep up the good work mate.

hello so i am having issues starting the quest The Living Wonder i pick up the flyer i ask the living wonder upstairs they send me to the barkeep and no matter what i do it will not work i know i am suppost to get a dialogue to pay a fee but it does not give me that dialogue i am playing as a dark elf if that matters any help would be great thanks.

also i did use alternate start to start as a morrowind refuge in skyrim and that starts me in the corner club in windhelm where the living wonder is if that could be the cause i am unsure.

3 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

hello so i am having issues starting the quest The Living Wonder i pick up the flyer i ask the living wonder upstairs they send me to the barkeep and no matter what i do it will not work i know i am suppost to get a dialogue to pay a fee but it does not give me that dialogue i am playing as a dark elf if that matters any help would be great thanks.

also i did use alternate start to start as a morrowind refuge in skyrim and that starts me in the corner club in windhelm where the living wonder is if that could be the cause i am unsure.

Do you have a copy of the Flyer in your inventory?

15 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

yeah i do i have 2

I just looked at the dialogue conditions and I believe you found a bug.

First you need to make sure the barkeep you talk to is this one: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ambarys_Rendar

Some mods add NPCs around inns to help as innkeepers.

The barkeep should tell you to go upstairs directly if you are dark elf. If not, you will have to pay a fee.

The bug is that the Living Wonder is missing a dialogue for dark elf players. That is something I missed and that I have just added for the next update at the end of the month.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I just looked at the dialogue conditions and I believe you found a bug.

First you need to make sure the barkeep you talk to is this one: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ambarys_Rendar

Some mods add NPCs around inns to help as innkeepers.

The barkeep should tell you to go upstairs directly if you are dark elf. If not, you will have to pay a fee.

The bug is that the Living Wonder is missing a dialogue for dark elf players. That is something I missed and that I have just added for the next update at the end of the month.

Oh ok i am playing as a dark elf so that makes sense happy to help you find a bug if i find anymore i will let you know mate.

@DeepBlueFrog I'm checking the new version files like I usually do before update some Mod and I found one issue with some beds Ownership more specific the Jarl's Steward's Beds. The issue is once the War advance and the city Jarl's change because also the Steward's change and the previous Jarl his family and Steward leave the castle to take refugees on Solitude or Windhelm.

Anyway the original Skyrim also have that issue but the Unofficial Skyrim Patch fix this replace the NPC ownership for the JobStewardFaction

In this case I see the REFR:0009A075 but should be more. The dialogue Quest like the 000270A4 have more details about this.

Also some other things need to be checked with the Unofficial Skyrim Patch but that's another story.

6 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog I'm checking the new version files like I usually do before update some Mod and I found one issue with some beds Ownership more specific the Jarl's Steward's Beds. The issue is once the War advance and the city Jarl's change because also the Steward's change and the previous Jarl his family and Steward leave the castle to take refugees on Solitude or Windhelm.

Anyway the original Skyrim also have that issue but the Unofficial Skyrim Patch fix this replace the NPC ownership for the JobStewardFaction

In this case I see the REFR:0009A075 but should be more. The dialogue Quest like the 000270A4 have more details about this.

Strange.. I don't remember changing that kind of bed. 

It must have been an accidental edit.

42 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange.. I don't remember changing that kind of bed. 

It must have been an accidental edit.

For I see you don't change it, just override the same Form on your Mod with the original but that rollback the Unofficial Skyrim Patch fix.

@DeepBlueFrog

Me again and this time with E.L.L.E 

The Sex Bot always being a problem mostly for the outfits but also for his interaction with other Mods

1. For the outfits is better keep them as separate Race. You see I recently discovered the "Immersive Armor Swapper" available for LE and SE that easy solves the issue with the dresses and the different body dimensions but work with independent Race. With this mod just need to build the BodySlide meshes on a different folder and is enough but I thinking on make some modifications on the ones I have to show the mechanic parts. 

2. For compatibility some Mods already check if the NPC have the ActorTypeDwarven keyword to set specific behavior and SexLab voices to bot's like E.L.L.E. For example on PNDiscrete I exclude them from the Needs Releases. Can you add the ActorTypeDwarven keyword to the E.L.L.E NPC'S

@DeepBlueFrog

The PetFree NPC is not Flagged as Female and that makes issues with "More Nasty Criteria" and the "Creature Gender" SexLab option because for some reason all the Atronash Flame Animations are defined as CreatureFemale and if you have the option to Check Creature Gender Enabled on SexLab MCM  when you try to start the Animation with Flame SexLab said that is not allowed just because don't find any Animation. Of course you can force the female gender for the PetFree NPC on the SexLab MCM but even I forget that.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:29 AM, godpeople said:

I just downloaded this mod, seems very interesting, but for some reason I can only see EllE in the game itself. What have I done wrong?

Sorry I missed this - I am not sure what you mean here?

Where else would you expect to see ELLE?

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog

The PetFree NPC is not Flagged as Female and that makes issues with "More Nasty Criteria" and the "Creature Gender" SexLab option because for some reason all the Atronash Flame Animations are defined as CreatureFemale and if you have the option to Check Creature Gender Enabled on SexLab MCM  when you try to start the Animation with Flame SexLab said that is not allowed just because don't find any Animation. Of course you can force the female gender for the PetFree NPC on the SexLab MCM but even I forget that.

Done for the next version. I also tagged ELLE as ActorTypeDwarven.

I remember why I edited  Jarl's Querter bed . That was for a scene with Adrienne Avenicci and her father. I restored the faction ownership.

I don't think I made similar edits anywhere else.

Thanks agin.

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

regarding the Dwemer Investigation where u have to talk to Calcelmo or the other guy in Windhelm...i tried Calcelmo but there was no text shown when he spoke. If ypu click through the dialog with your mouse on some point the dialog ends and the quest changes to then search his lab for hints about ELLE but no quest marker is shown so you can search forever. (or perhaps i am stupid) :)

On 2/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

regarding the Dwemer Investigation where u have to talk to Calcelmo or the other guy in Windhelm...i tried Calcelmo but there was no text shown when he spoke. If ypu click through the dialog with your mouse on some point the dialog ends and the quest changes to then search his lab for hints about ELLE but no quest marker is shown so you can search forever. (or perhaps i am stupid) :)

In the Lab/Museum, you are looking for a blue button you can push next to one of the Dwemer robots on display.

Make sure ELLE is following you in the museum.