Jump to content
DeepBlueFrog

SexLab Stories (February 2021)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Raven Mocker said:

I was having issues with the "Living wonder" in Windhelm being hostel toward me for no reason. While I didn't figure out what caused it, I went to her on a second character she wasn't...

Had you started the game as a vigilant of stendar? If so then some npcs in DeepBlueFrogs mods will be hostile. 

 

 

On another note I found that this mod has a breast slider that conflicts with the hormones growth from SL_Hormones. @DeepBlueFrog

Link to post
22 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Had you started the game as a vigilant of stendar? If so then some npcs in DeepBlueFrogs mods will be hostile. 

 

 

On another note I found that this mod has a breast slider that conflicts with the hormones growth from SL_Hormones. @DeepBlueFrog

The character she was hostel toward wasn't a member of any faction and I had only gotten so far in the main quest line as to right before Diplomatic immunity. 

Link to post
On 11/11/2019 at 10:30 PM, Phoenix Flame said:

is the E.L.L.E quest fixed? Because I cannot play her story. There is no dialogue to retrieve her parts.

Is she stuck on the floor tied up? And if so, do you use SLSO? I had to turn off separate orgasms in SexLab up actually get her to recharge, then the dialog about her parts popped up.

Link to post

Hey everyone, I am wondering how to play the mod? I tried to go to the stone with required situation like nude, wearing armors/jewellerys , but nothing happened. I also tried to go to Rimerock burrow for divious divices stories. The monster and the man just attack me. When i beaten them, I see a woman called pet in the deeper cave but nothing is happening. 

Link to post
11 hours ago, GGQWPP said:

Hey everyone, I am wondering how to play the mod? I tried to go to the stone with required situation like nude, wearing armors/jewellerys , but nothing happened. I also tried to go to Rimerock burrow for divious divices stories. The monster and the man just attack me. When i beaten them, I see a woman called pet in the deeper cave but nothing is happening. 

Talk to her.  Check your inventory you should have picked up Pet's Key somewhere in the cave.

Link to post

To the mod author, i've used this mod in the past and not had any problem with it however, i've just reinstall it (version 0.8.4) far as i know i've met the base requirements for the mod but when I get in game and go to the statue in the cell to start my new life and choose the dark stories option and choose a senario then go to the bed to sleep the game doesn't transfer me to the senario it just goes black then places back in the cell.

 

I've update the mod to the most recent version no change, everything else in Arthmoor's mod works (ASLAL ) game will transfer me from cell to skyrim it's only when i choose the dark stories option and submenus that the scripts fail.

 

here's my Plugin's list -

  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     PubicMeshColorRE.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     BeeingFemale.esm
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     Havok Breast Physic.esm
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 21 15     Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm
 22 16     FM - HaafingarHall.esm
 23 17     GeneralStores.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 25 19     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 26 1a     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 27 1b     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 28 1c     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 29 1d     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 30 1e     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 31 1f     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 32 20     ChristmasInSkyrim.esp
 33 21     ADV HB-Style.esp
           beyond_skyrim.esp
 34 22     y'ffre'ssanctuary.esp
 35 23     ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
 36 24     BHTNF_Eli.esp
 37 25     testcell.esp
 38 26     SexLab-Stories.esp
 39 27     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 40 28     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 41 29     Word Walls Relocated- Merged.esp
           tgnq.esp
 42 2a     xmas.esp
 43 2b     gravkammir01.esp
           artifactoverhaul.esp
 44 2c     Havok Breast Physic.esp
 45 2d     Elemental Destruction.esp
           Water Destruction.esp
 46 2e     EFFDialogue.esp
 47 2f     MilkModNEW.esp
 48 30     ELFX - NoHjerim.esp
           noquestitems.esp
 49 31     ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
 50 32     SkyUI.esp
 51 33     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 52 34     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 53 35     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 54 36     HentaiCreatures.esp
 55 37     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
           roof-jumping treasure mod.esp
 56 38     Bandit_Honeypot.esp
 57 39     smithing&clothings_variety_mod.esp
 58 3a     SummerSkyrim.esp
 59 3b     ChristmasInDawnguard.esp
 60 3c     craftable.esp
           navi.esp
 61 3d     xmas_lanterns.esp
 62 3e     hrothgarsway.esp
 63 3f     tougher_bleakfalls.esp
 64 40     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp
           sunderedlove.esp
 65 41     missingapprentices.esp
 66 42     Recorder Follower Base.esp
 67 43     FM - HHall Exterior.esp
 68 44     fjorinstomb.esp
 69 45     Midas Magic Expanded.esp
 70 46     MidasSkyrim.esp
 71 47     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
           quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp
 72 48     TimingIsEverything.esp
 73 49     DragonUnderWhiterun.esp
 74 4a     elderscrollonback.esp
 75 4b     vunderlynder.esp
 76 4c     The Exotic Adventures of Nikita Sky.esp
 77 4d     mzarkwonders.esp
 78 4e     (ndc)idemdallsfolly.esp
           dungeon1.esp
           ovatherainbow.esp
 79 4f     battledress armor.esp
 80 50     roninslydiaoverhaul.esp
           Dynasty Armor.esp
           godgearandglorybook.esp
 81 51     My Home Is Your Home.esp
           bluearchmage.esp
           set_easter_egg_sp0.esp
           quest - no stone unturned.esp
 82 52     researchthief.esp
 83 53     impatienceofasaint-markers.esp
 84 54     Shyvana.esp
           barenziahstonejournal.esp
           noautoqueststart_thievesguild_reg.esp
           SkyMoMod.esp
 85 55     bassem's better gauldur amulet ^a01.esp
 86 56     FNIS.esp
 87 57     RaceMenu.esp
 88 58     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 89 59     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 90 5a     RaceCompatibility-Dialog-Legendary.esp
 91 5b     FreckleMania2.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
 93 5d     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 94 5e     ADV GenStoresPlugin.esp
 95 5f     UIExtensions.esp
 96 60     SneakMult15.esp
 97 61     Elemental Eyes.esp
 98 62     KS Hairdo's.esp
 99 63     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
100 64     LindsMerEyes.esp
101 65     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
102 66     ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
103 67     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
104 68     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
105 69     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
106 6a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
107 6b     SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
108 6c     SOSGrowingPubicHair.esp
109 6d     SlaveTats.esp
110 6e     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
111 6f     XPMSE.esp
112 70     SOSRaceMenu.esp
113 71     MilkModNEW HF.esp
114 72     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
115 73     MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
116 74     SexLabZzz.esp
117 75     SexlabAchievement.esp
118 76     SexLabSquirtR.esp
119 77     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
120 78     Cherrypie.esp
121 79     Jugs.esp
122 7a     AddItemMenu2.esp
123 7b     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
124 7c     Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
125 7d     Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
126 7e     SummerSkies.esp
127 7f     SummerAnimals.esp
128 80     83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp
129 81     ShoutExperience.esp
130 82     MagnusMaximus.esp
131 83     P1FlyingRing.esp
132 84     DragonTranslation.esp
133 85     DragonTranslationII.esp
134 86     Follower Trap Safety.esp
135 87     JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
136 88     ELFX - NoProudspireManor.esp
137 89     ELFX - NoHoneyside.esp
138 8a     ELFX - NoSeverinManor.esp
139 8b     ELFX - NoVlindrelHall.esp
140 8c     FM - UNP Merchants.esp
141 8d     FM - UNP Merchants HDT.esp
142 8e     AddItemMenu.esp
143 8f     Extended Slider Colors.esp
144 90     NatildesFaceOptions.esp
145 91     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
146 92     MoreNastyCritters.esp
147 93     Devious Deviants.esp
148 94     SLAnimLoader.esp
149 95     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
150 96     EggFactory.esp
151 97     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
152 98     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
153 99     Elemental Destruction - Ordinator Patch.esp
154 9a     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
155 9b     ccas_starts.esp
156 9c     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
157 9d     ELFXEnhancer.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

 

 

The only thing i can see is that giving me grief is NMM, i'm seriously thinking  about switching to  Wryebash but that would take time  and it would only be for lover's lab content  and I would still be dealing with whatever is conflicting with mods that i've installed from Nexus.

 

 

side note is there anyway to get a list of all the senarios and which races trigger which ones (i would be sort of put out if the reason the mod isn't working correctly is because i wasn't using  the right race.  (I'm using breton)

 

 

Thanks for your help in advance.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
20 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

is there a reason for these added statics like ruin towers or burned/broken houses all around tamriel. i checked all of them and it seems like sexlab stories adding them to the world. are they important? are these loactions? if no i would like to remove them

I added them as echoes to the version of Eastmarch and The rift from Elder Scrolls Online. You can safely disable them if you don't like them. They are purely cosmetic.

Link to post
On 12/21/2019 at 1:01 PM, DavinaJo said:

To the mod author, i've used this mod in the past and not had any problem with it however, i've just reinstall it (version 0.8.4) far as i know i've met the base requirements for the mod but when I get in game and go to the statue in the cell to start my new life and choose the dark stories option and choose a senario then go to the bed to sleep the game doesn't transfer me to the senario it just goes black then places back in the cell.

 

I've update the mod to the most recent version no change, everything else in Arthmoor's mod works (ASLAL ) game will transfer me from cell to skyrim it's only when i choose the dark stories option and submenus that the scripts fail.

 

here's my Plugin's list -

(...) 
154 9a     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
155 9b     ccas_starts.esp
156 9c     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
157 9d     ELFXEnhancer.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

 

 

The only thing i can see is that giving me grief is NMM, i'm seriously thinking  about switching to  Wryebash but that would take time  and it would only be for lover's lab content  and I would still be dealing with whatever is conflicting with mods that i've installed from Nexus.

 

side note is there anyway to get a list of all the senarios and which races trigger which ones (i would be sort of put out if the reason the mod isn't working correctly is because i wasn't using  the right race.  (I'm using breton)

 

Thanks for your help in advance.

 

'Dark Stories' is an option from CCAS.

 

Make sure you have the latest version of my mods (0.8.4 is getting quite old... 2 years old!).

Try to put ccas_starts.esp AFTER New Beginnings.

Link to post

I used "Content Consumer's Alternate Starts" mod to start the Nordic Queen story/quest but I have a couple questions. 

 

When I woke up in the tomb and the "Nordic Queen" quest starts it instructs me to look around. Finally I found the book and notes to start the "Forbidden Legend" quest and instructions in the Nordic Queen quest to destroy the brothers. I end up having sex with a drauger and messages to have sex with more to regain my health.  After completing the forbidden legend quest I got one new shout and the first word of a second shout. After going threw numerous stages by having sex with drauger (20 or 30 times) they finally attacked me. After all that the Nordic Queen quest is still active, still instructing me to continue having sex with drauger, and still says I have to destroy the brothers even though I already have killed them in order to complete the "Forbidden Legend" quest. So my questions are Is there an end to the quest? Does it keep going indefinitely or is there a way to complete the "Nordic Queen" quest. How do I complete the second shout? Is there a walk-threw somewhere so I can read up on what to do? I don't want to miss anything or screw anything up with this mod. I really enjoyed playing the quest as an alternate start (probably my favorite one so far) and I want to know if this is still a work in progress or if I screwed something up. please and thank you. 

Link to post

i have a question,
would it be possible to retool the milk farm assets to utilize MME's systems instead?
like to stick with the current version of the milking cuirass as that has bodyslide options for both cbbe and unp whereas the current one seems to be causing problems on my end no matter what i try to do
futhermore, you could have the farm leader accept MME milks rather than a seperate system, as well as add its milk stations around the barn.
and this is unrelated but i'd recommend the option to bring girls to the farm to be made into dairy cows

Link to post
9 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I used "Content Consumer's Alternate Starts" mod to start the Nordic Queen story/quest but I have a couple questions. 

 

When I woke up in the tomb and the "Nordic Queen" quest starts it instructs me to look around. Finally I found the book and notes to start the "Forbidden Legend" quest and instructions in the Nordic Queen quest to destroy the brothers. I end up having sex with a drauger and messages to have sex with more to regain my health.  After completing the forbidden legend quest I got one new shout and the first word of a second shout. After going threw numerous stages by having sex with drauger (20 or 30 times) they finally attacked me. After all that the Nordic Queen quest is still active, still instructing me to continue having sex with drauger, and still says I have to destroy the brothers even though I already have killed them in order to complete the "Forbidden Legend" quest. So my questions are Is there an end to the quest? Does it keep going indefinitely or is there a way to complete the "Nordic Queen" quest. How do I complete the second shout? Is there a walk-threw somewhere so I can read up on what to do? I don't want to miss anything or screw anything up with this mod. I really enjoyed playing the quest as an alternate start (probably my favorite one so far) and I want to know if this is still a work in progress or if I screwed something up. please and thank you. 

That quest is not finished yet.

I have a draft list of quest stages but I haven't gone past the first ruin yet.

1 hour ago, dakingcartoon said:

i have a question,
would it be possible to retool the milk farm assets to utilize MME's systems instead?
like to stick with the current version of the milking cuirass as that has bodyslide options for both cbbe and unp whereas the current one seems to be causing problems on my end no matter what i try to do
futhermore, you could have the farm leader accept MME milks rather than a seperate system, as well as add its milk stations around the barn.
and this is unrelated but i'd recommend the option to bring girls to the farm to be made into dairy cows

That would be nice in theory, but I need to finish the quest first before adding compatibility with other mods.

Link to post
18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That quest is not finished yet.

I have a draft list of quest stages but I haven't gone past the first ruin yet.

That would be nice in theory, but I need to finish the quest first before adding compatibility with other mods.

whats the ETA on that? because breast milk farms are a big fetish of mine but the cuirass provided is just borderline unusable for me

Link to post
On 1/3/2020 at 6:04 PM, dakingcartoon said:

whats the ETA on that? because breast milk farms are a big fetish of mine but the cuirass provided is just borderline unusable for me

Happen to know any other games with hucow content lol. Everything I find out there only slightly skims on it. Skyrim is the game with the most content that I can find.

Link to post

How far along is the milk farm quest? I'm trying to get the five bottles but I have 4 standard milk bottles and 6 "Divine BM bottles"? What's going on? Did I break something?

 

Looking forward to seeing where the broodmother quest is going. Lovecraftian mind control or something entirely different.

Link to post
On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 AM, slaymike said:

How far along is the milk farm quest? I'm trying to get the five bottles but I have 4 standard milk bottles and 6 "Divine BM bottles"? What's going on? Did I break something?

 

Looking forward to seeing where the broodmother quest is going. Lovecraftian mind control or something entirely different.

I am still hoping to find the time to make more progress on these stories.

For the broodmother, that quest was moved to SexLab Parasites. What remains in Stories is a residue of the original idea with a loose link to the story in Parasites as a quest starter.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, lonewolf7215 said:

Happen to know any other games with hucow content lol. Everything I find out there only slightly skims on it. Skyrim is the game with the most content that I can find.

Milk Mod Economy is the most advanced. 

My plans for the milk farm in Stories is a more lightweight approach, with a small quest to help increase yield of the farm with more and more complex machinery from a simple, manual breast pump, to a portable automated one and a high yield, static version.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...