36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is already a book about it the sorcerer's research on his desk. Happy to add to it if anyone feels like writing his research notes :)

I see, I'm on the sexlab stories page o.o

guess what I have to install now AGAIN

to my shame I "rescued" pet a few times already,

and she burned down my HF home a few times to show her gratitude,

but it's obvious now that I never fully understood what was going on there

(other than someone had fun with an atronach and a sex slave, no suprise there, we are on LL ^^)

• 2 weeks later...

don't know if anyone can answer this or not,but here it is.  Playing the Nord Queen start (hard start on legendary) anyway, made the necklace then nothing? the Nord Queen quest is still there, telling me to have some fun with the dead (fully healed 20+ sessions) and to search my starting point for clues.

did I miss something?

is it ever going to complete?

am I at the end of the story?

33 minutes ago, Matata said:

don't know if anyone can answer this or not,but here it is.  Playing the Nord Queen start (hard start on legendary) anyway, made the necklace then nothing? the Nord Queen quest is still there, telling me to have some fun with the dead (fully healed 20+ sessions) and to search my starting point for clues.

did I miss something?

I'm not sure about the quest content specifically, but I'd have some suggestions on what route further content should take. 

-A possible MCM toggle: Either if ALL Draugr would, though this mod, trigger a sex scene with the PC(with the appropriate conditions), or if it would only be the Draugr in Folgunthr, and Giermund's Hall. 

-For the Draugr triggering scenes overall, it perhaps should still be forceful, but given that the player might want to see these scenes, maybe it is triggered through forced dialog(i.e the menu), and the Draugr's lines might vary on their gender, the location they are in(mostly considering the two mentioned above), etc. Also, perhaps in any case,, maybe the existing dialog or any new lines shouldn't be able to be triggered from a far distance, or have a time, where if the player gets far enough away from a Dragur attempting to start a scene for long enough, it never starts - and maybe puts a short cooldown on when other Draugr can start scenes too. Oh, and if you engage the Draugr(one or more...) in combat, the timer is reset and halted until it is over, and the player gets close to another non-hostile Draugr.

-For the specific locations, I'd suggest not including Saarthal, given the College quest that grants access, and the possible awkwardness of going through the scenes when say Tolfdir is present. Though for story purposes, I'd suggest that Jyrik was involved like his brothers were, but overall he doesn't care about those events, at least not as much as his brothers, possibly because he has something else of greater interests to deal with. Though that wouldn't stop him from defending the eye, or the PC killing him, just that he or the Draugr in Saarthal wouldn't trigger scenes with the PC, and his death might have an effect on the player, same as a scene otherwise(related to a below point).

-Perhaps the end point for the quest should be getting a Soul Gem Shard from each of the brothers, and with all three, you effectively have your soul back, but it is either damaged, or can't be fully integrated with you as it once was. But with it, the effects are pretty much gone, and perhaps you are still technically "undead", but you feel far more mortal than you have in a long time.

-As a aside to this, or even an addition to the above, the gems from Mikrul and Sigdis have two possible states, depending on how the SL scene plays out with the two. If the player embraces the scene, wants it, etc, then the gem is a "purified" version, which allows for the effects to all but be removed. If the player struggles, acts like they don't want it, or perhaps they welcome it in the sense of the here and now, the gem is "corrupted", and perhaps the shadow/particle effects are removed, but some of the skin overlays are not, and if they don't have it already, the player gains the ActorTypeUndead keyword, and they are as close to a Draugr as possible. Though in either case, Jyrik's gem is neutral.

But the reasoning for this? Easy - they raped the PC at some point after killing Galdur, seeing them as nothing more than a whore their father should not have been involved with. 

-If the player already has the ActorTypeUndead keyword, or they get it at some point, perhaps the player should have a disease resistance or immunity, so that catching a disease to become a Vampire or Werewolf (or any other disease in the vanilla game or mods) isn't possible. Mostly so that the aforementioned keyword would never be removed from the character if they have it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 7:22 AM, morinth2018 said:

will u be making this mod SE compatible ?

I've been working on a personal port, but it only seems about 98% stable. My game generally crashes if I get too close to a standing stone (vanilla game ones. I can use Cheat Room and LoTD ones though) and when I find E.L.L.E.  Granted, I am working on porting a few mods for personal use, so it could be a conflict with something else, but when I remove this, my crashes go away. May be it needs someone with more skill than I have to get it to work and then maybe ask for permission to post.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Briansin said:

anytime i try to start a alternate start with red wave it just crashes no idea why

No idea without an error log or a load order.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, morinth2018 said:

will u be making this mod SE compatible ?

Not anytime soon, but I will post a conversion if anyone makes one.

On 6/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, Matata said:

did I miss something?

The quest is still incomplete. 

Thanks @Kuroyami  for the suggestions. I like the idea of the soul gems. it fits in my personal Lore about what happened to the Nord Queen.

I will try to complete the quest this year if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Been testing The Red Wave scenario a bit. I know it's not complete but here is what I think it needs:

- More male clients(on the account of female NPCs). Because most people are interested in straight sex, and it makes more sense for prostitution.

- Higher chance of successful solicitation. It gets frustrating when everyone just wants to watch.

- Arousal tracking. You shouldn't be able to give sex to an NPC you just did it with. Destroys immersion.

- An option to leave the boat for max 1 hour, for bathing or getting food with needs mods.

18 hours ago, saltshade said:

Been testing The Red Wave scenario a bit. I know it's not complete but here is what I think it needs:

- More male clients(on the account of female NPCs). Because most people are interested in straight sex, and it makes more sense for prostitution.

- Higher chance of successful solicitation. It gets frustrating when everyone just wants to watch.

- Arousal tracking. You shouldn't be able to give sex to an NPC you just did it with. Destroys immersion.

- An option to leave the boat for max 1 hour, for bathing or getting food with needs mods.

I completely agree on all accounts and added these ideas to my notes for future improvements.

The option to leave the boat should be there already... you can get credits to leave the boat for a variable amount of time without triggering a bounty, but it is not working as I intended.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I completely agree on all accounts and added these ideas to my notes for future improvements.

The option to leave the boat should be there already... you can get credits to leave the boat for a variable amount of time without triggering a bounty, but it is not working as I intended.

Yeah, when I left I got a 100g bounty with 700+ still to go, and when I returned 100g was added to my debt. Never went inside though, because it didn't seem like it was intended to play out this way. Shouldn't all of your debt be added as a bounty? 100g is nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 2:55 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

I've been working on a personal port, but it only seems about 98% stable. My game generally crashes if I get too close to a standing stone (vanilla game ones. I can use Cheat Room and LoTD ones though) and when I find E.L.L.E.  Granted, I am working on porting a few mods for personal use, so it could be a conflict with something else, but when I remove this, my crashes go away. May be it needs someone with more skill than I have to get it to work and then maybe ask for permission to post.

Can you take out the Fetish system linked to Standing Stone signs? Sounds like that is the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there documentation somewhere? how to start all the quests? i'm only able find one, elle sexbot quest after talking to belethor, the quest says i need to help elle to find her body parts but where to find? there's no quest marker and skyrim is big.

i would like to try playing mother of the swarm quest, how to start it?

i use alternate start, with option enslaved by family kin, there's hagraven there throwing fireballs, then the quest tells me to escape, i escape but nothing happens, quest doesn't update, nothing else to do, is that supposed to be like that?

i try another scenario with alternate start, nord queen, walk around the tomb, even get frost breath shout, bump into 2 draugrs that triggers sex and that's it, quest says need to explore that tomb to recover past, but there's nothing there except draugrs that trigger sex, no quest marker no clue, what to do next? 

playing red wave scenario with alternate start and escape, nothing happens except taken to jail by guard. quest doesn't update or complete.

oh, and the wiki from github is incomplete, i've checked it by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Thank you. You are the deepest blue frog ever. I really have enjoyed this mod through the YEARS! May you receive the respect and appreciation you have truly earned.

Thank you.. that's very kind.

I haven't given up on my mods. I may not fix all the bugs but I want to at least complete the stories, even if it takes me another year or two :)