4 hours ago, Flaxsenres said:

What is wrong with ELLE? I done all details but see the marker on her about dwemer butter (i complete details for her body, but what next for remove marker?) 

Her quest is not finished yet. I am still planning on revisiting her with more content that appeared since I made the mod.

1 hour ago, Helsong55 said:

Can someone help me? I found "The Pet" and freed her (turned into a flame atronach) and when I try to use her it says "SL Stores - Sex with pet (actors not ready)" and nothing happens, what could be the issue?

Hard to tell exactly, but that usually means the NPC is busy from a scene and registers as unavailable by Sexlab. It could be coming from another mod or from a problem with unfinished SexLab animations. 

I (like many) have been following this mod for quite some time and I just wanted to say I appreciate the amount of work you put into your mods as well as updating them. I really enjoy your mods (Especially SD+) and look forward to future releases. Keep it up! :)

14 hours ago, Rdm said:

I (like many) have been following this mod for quite some time and I just wanted to say I appreciate the amount of work you put into your mods as well as updating them. I really enjoy your mods (Especially SD+) and look forward to future releases. Keep it up! :)

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Flake said:

Is there any way to finish the Red Wave's quest?

I've refunded the owners, they removed my collar but i didn't get my stuff back and the quest is still active.

There should be a quest stage to close up that journal entry but it is possible I missed some conditions to trigger it.

Your stuff should be in a bag next to one of the bedrools at the bottom of the boat.

7 hours ago, Flake said:

Is there any way to finish the Red Wave's quest?

I've refunded the owners, they removed my collar but i didn't get my stuff back and the quest is still active.

I think it. Should be extended so that you become a. part of the REDWAVE FRACTION the benefits someone who could help with devious devices a place to sleep an be treated like a comrade by the fellow prostitutes. 

Not now but waaay later on. Still hoping for more milk slave content since there are no milk enslavement mod other than this one hint hint LOL 

AS POSTED EARLIER DEFROG THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AN EFFORT , IT IS NOT SAID ENOUGH THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

I know DeepBlueFrog has a lot on his plate, but was playing the Milk Maid story. I noticed that one "cow" the dark haired one wasn't producing milk I got no messages about her tits tingling. 

And another problem, my nord bimbo was producing Divine Breast Milk rather than normal breast milk. This made the npc farmer not to count the 10 bottles I had produced and kept me in the milker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Generally I try to work this stuff out on my own, but I'm a bit stumped. When I go thru the E.L.L.E quest she seems to get stuck in transformations. Trying to figure this out over multiple saves it seems like its because handing her more than one imbued flesh at a time doesn't seem to register right, but sets her to the next few transformations or what have you. So basically I end up with her saying she is complete without her transforming all the way. She is supposed to be in the zipsuit in the end yes? Or is it just not done and I'm just an impatient idiot? Either way great mod and I appreciate any and all help that I can get. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, h e l l o t h e r e said:

Excuse me, and I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but how do I start the Broodmaiden quest? Do I ask around Dragon Bridge? The teleport in the cave with Lotte isn't working at all, though I just went to the cave without starting the quest.

There is no quest for Lotte in Stories. She is just there with a hint that she was linked to the broken carriage outside Dragon Bridge and the dead in Chillwind caves.

Instead, the actual quest was moved to Parasites, with a new NPC north of Morthal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i think i need a little help here. after installing this mod i always get the message that the inflation framework registered my character for sexlab parasites and set my belly size to 2.0 and my character looks like as if she where slightly pregnant and even when i set my belly back to 0 in inflation framework mcm setting it reappeared again and again and this is really annoying because my character isnt pregnant or cursed or something like that. i didnt knew the mod sexlab parasites and i didnt had this mod installed so i searched for it, installed it and looked at the mcm settings of this mod. There is also no setting to stop this so what can i do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 6:34 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i think i need a little help here. after installing this mod i always get the message that the inflation framework registered my character for sexlab parasites and set my belly size to 2.0 and my character looks like as if she where slightly pregnant and even when i set my belly back to 0 in inflation framework mcm setting it reappeared again and again and this is really annoying because my character isnt pregnant or cursed or something like that. i didnt knew the mod sexlab parasites and i didnt had this mod installed so i searched for it, installed it and looked at the mcm settings of this mod. There is also no setting to stop this so what can i do?

Just asking is this a new game or current running game. Reason some mods especially mods that change body nif need to start with base body size from a newly created character to know where to start from . it seems slif thinks your base body size is 2.0 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 1:26 AM, jlttsmiley said:

Just asking is this a new game or current running game. Reason some mods especially mods that change body nif need to start with base body size from a newly created character to know where to start from . it seems slif thinks your base body size is 2.0 

it was a current gamesave. i have many mods installed wich using slif for body scaling (beeing female, soulgem oven, hormones and other) and this never happened before. meanwhile i started a new game because the old one got to big and after 300 h of play i got more and more ctd's. i have sexlab stories deactivated and don't know if a new game solves that issue. but thanks for the tip, i will activate it again and start a new new game and try it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

I don't get why does pet become a flame atronach after you free her? is there some sort of lore i am missing?

It's not fully fleshed out yet but the lore goes like this:

Spoiler

In my version of the lore, traveling to Oblivion weakens human souls to the point that after enough travels, their soul is splintered into one or many soul shards.

Some of these soul shards, especially coming from people of power, are captured by Azura and planted in her soul gardens in Moonshadow. There, they take the form of roses. You know... Sanguine Roses? that's where he gets these roses from :)

Extracting the essence of these soul shards, or roses, gives birth to a clone of the original soul owner. That's what the various Alicias are in Sanguine's own garden. Soul shards of past Alicias... remnants of guests that Sanguine invited several times for his own entertainment (there's a whole other Lore about that but that's for another thread).

That's also where the duality of Alicia "Painslut" and her daedric clone comes from (formerly known as Ali, but recently rebranded as just .. Alicia).

And that's also where Succubi come from. When a human transforms into a succubus, she just trades places with her soul shard. When Alicia "Painslut" transforms into her succubus shape, she actually goes to Oblivion and trades places with her soul shard. That's also why she comes back wearing torture devices.. 

Anyway.. what does that have to do with Pet?

Pet is an experiment to create an artificial soul shard. A lonely sorcerer tried to replicate that process and force the soul of of his victim to splinter as a way to control her and make her his slave. His own artificial succubus.

After buying Belethor's sister, he used his  ritual to summon a fire atronach and make Oblivion come to her again and again since he could not send her to Oblivion.

That's why you have that charred area in the cave with runes on the walls and ground.

The result is that Pet is bound to a fire atronach. Keeping her physically bound and filled with gags and plugs keeps the atronach away. Releasing her from her bindings brings the atronach forth (and sends her to Oblivion instead).

The sorcerer wanted to make a sex slave out of her... and his ritual didn't have the effect he wanted since the only way he can have sex with her is if she is partially bound. 

Maybe he got the Rueful Axe to study its power and improve his ritual? :)

Any info on how Lilitah will be expanded, if at all? I've made a few changes to the .esp for my own game, with only one issue that I've seen, this being an issue with the facegen.

-Changed the NPC's gender to female, and added SexLab's IsMale(or something to this effect) keyword, ensuring other mod's referring to SL's gender setting consider the NPC as might be intended.

-Added B3lisario's UNP SOS addon as a master, and added that mod's schlong faction to the character. 

Not sure if either of these are of interest, as the second change would either add a requirement of the mentioned addon, along with SOS itself, or just having a custom addon that only requires SOS, but depends on the mesh/texture assets of the UNP addon.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's not fully fleshed out yet but the lore goes like this:

Hide contents

In my version of the lore, traveling to Oblivion weakens human souls to the point that after enough travels, their soul is splintered into one or many soul shards.

Some of these soul shards, especially coming from people of power, are captured by Azura and planted in her soul gardens in Moonshadow. There, they take the form of roses. You know... Sanguine Roses? that's where he gets these roses from :)

Extracting the essence of these soul shards, or roses, gives birth to a clone of the original soul owner. That's what the various Alicias are in Sanguine's own garden. Soul shards of past Alicias... remnants of guests that Sanguine invited several times for his own entertainment (there's a whole other Lore about that but that's for another thread).

That's also where the duality of Alicia "Painslut" and her daedric clone comes from (formerly known as Ali, but recently rebranded as just .. Alicia).

And that's also where Succubi come from. When a human transforms into a succubus, she just trades places with her soul shard. When Alicia "Painslut" transforms into her succubus shape, she actually goes to Oblivion and trades places with her soul shard. That's also why she comes back wearing torture devices.. 

Anyway.. what does that have to do with Pet?

Pet is an experiment to create an artificial soul shard. A lonely sorcerer tried to replicate that process and force the soul of of his victim to splinter as a way to control her and make her his slave. His own artificial succubus.

After buying Belethor's sister, he used his  ritual to summon a fire atronach and make Oblivion come to her again and again since he could not send her to Oblivion.

That's why you have that charred area in the cave with runes on the walls and ground.

The result is that Pet is bound to a fire atronach. Keeping her physically bound and filled with gags and plugs keeps the atronach away. Releasing her from her bindings brings the atronach forth (and sends her to Oblivion instead).

The sorcerer wanted to make a sex slave out of her... and his ritual didn't have the effect he wanted since the only way he can have sex with her is if she is partially bound. 

Maybe he got the Rueful Axe to study its power and improve his ritual? :)

Interesting... I also completely forgot about Belethor's "i'd even sell my sister" line in vanilla and i like how you made a complete new character and story surrounding that one line. So this mod is really going to tie into hormones and SD story wise then?

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Interesting... I also completely forgot about Belethor's "i'd even sell my sister" line in vanilla and i like how you made a complete new character and story surrounding that one line. So this mod is really going to tie into hormones and SD story wise then?

I am trying to link all of my mods together in some way :)