On 4/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, valcon767 said:

if wanted consider this independent comfirmation of the Nord Queen quest 

i tried this after reading Blackmane's post

reading Daynas Valens's Notes does start the Nord Queen quest with the notation to go kill the 3 brother (you are in the location of 1 of them), and after killing the 

brother in the ruin you are in when reading the notes it updated to go kill the other 2 brothers. quest never updated again afterward.  to actually finish the quest

(so that it cleared out of the active quests part of the journal) required the "completequest" console command.

having made a hard save just before reading Daynas Valen's notes i tested that the quest starts for Breton, Imperial, Orc, Khajiit, and Argonian.

when i tried to finish the quest i stuck with my Breton (normal race for me).

just ran into the same issue with my breton character - quest does not update after killing all three brothers at reachwater, although i had already killed the brother in saarthal prior to getting the quest from daynas' notes, so i wonder if that somehow stopped the quest from updating.

On 10/25/2017 at 8:59 AM, Xiaron said:

Seconding this. It does not play well with MME for me either. I either get static smaller breasts, or MME enlarges them and they get stupidly large. Please add a toggle for turning lactation off in Stories, or just the visual node part.

Omg, I have been searching and searching SLIF for why this was happening, trying configuration after configuration, going through SLIF threads left and right and just stumbled upon this thread for something else.  Now I at least know what was causing this.  My character boobs always got smaller at the start of a new game when I was configuring the MCM, then would gradually increase throughout the entire game regardless of MME, SGO, etc. to the point they were so huge I would have to go and reset the nodes. Well there you go, you learn something new every day.

I seem to be having trouble with ELLE's "Tweak Nipples" option. Whenever I use it, she says "Just relax and let me take care of you", but nothing happens. I have tried asking how she is feeling, and she says "It feels so nice to be complete finally". I'm starting to wonder if she is bugged for me. Is she supposed to have any other dialogue other than "Flick Belly Button", "Tweak Nipples", "Ok ELLE", and "What does E.L.L.E mean?". Those are the only dialogue options that are specific to her. The flick belly button option I believe requires another mod (Puppet Master)? That's what I read in the thread previously. 

Tried the Red Wave scenario and while the idea is good I don't see how it's possible to pay off the debt, when there are only 4 male NPCs on the boat, two of which are guards. No, I don't count the females as potential customers, and neither should you assume that people will. The debt is 1000g and we get around 15g for each client, which is ridiculous. That means we'd have to bang those 4 same NPCs 67 times, and if we are at least somewhat realistic about the demand here, that would take like 2-3 months. The animations aren't even filtered for consensual animations. A potentially good story ruined by lack of afterthought, imo. :confused:

Or maybe the idea was that we shouldn't be able to pay off, and instead deal with the easily looked over bounty of 100g? I know what I'd choose.

Suggestion: Add more male NPCs to the red wave, increase the amount you get for each client, decrease the debt, and if you escape the dept becomes your bounty. That seems more fair and realistic.

14 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Tried the Red Wave scenario and while the idea is good I don't see how it's possible to pay off the debt, when there are only 4 male NPCs on the boat, two of which are guards. No, I don't count the females as potential customers, and neither should you assume that people will. The debt is 1000g and we get around 15g for each client, which is ridiculous. That means we'd have to bang those 4 same NPCs 67 times, and if we are at least somewhat realistic about the demand here, that would take like 2-3 months. The animations aren't even filtered for consensual animations. A potentially good story ruined by lack of afterthought, imo. :confused:

Or maybe the idea was that we shouldn't be able to pay off, and instead deal with the easily looked over bounty of 100g? I know what I'd choose.

Suggestion: Add more male NPCs to the red wave, increase the amount you get for each client, decrease the debt, and if you escape the dept becomes your bounty. That seems more fair and realistic.

That is planned... I just haven't got around to do it yet.

Also, if I remember well, the more you interact with a client, the more expensive options become when you offer them your services.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is planned... I just haven't got around to do it yet.

Also, if I remember well, the more you interact with a client, the more expensive options become when you offer them your services.

I tried it some more to see if what you said was true and it turns out I misunderstood how it works. The small sum that is displayed when you solicit a client is the amount you get to keep, while a lot more is deducted from your debt, so that part is okay.

First off, LOVE the stories, love the mod.  Is there ANY chance of convincing you to return Lotte back out to the spot outside of Morthal?  It was so nice finding Lotte there. Beautiful crystals, sweet, innocent Lotte, being a brood maiden because she wanted to, lovingly offering the same chance to me.  I was able to help her with her nest and find a stud (I was able to share) for her.  And it was easy to return to when I wanted to experience the fullness again.  She was a volunteer, enjoying her lifestyle.  With moving her to Chillwind Depths, it is now a hard, angry environment.  The Morthal area is now blah.  Lotte is now a prisoner,  with hostile creatures, which totally overwhelms the experience of brood maidenhood.  Or, perhaps, have both locations available?  I really miss Lotte outside of Morthal.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, TSF said:

First off, LOVE the stories, love the mod.  Is there ANY chance of convincing you to return Lotte back out to the spot outside of Morthal?  It was so nice finding Lotte there. Beautiful crystals, sweet, innocent Lotte, being a brood maiden because she wanted to, lovingly offering the same chance to me.  I was able to help her with her nest and find a stud (I was able to share) for her.  And it was easy to return to when I wanted to experience the fullness again.  She was a volunteer, enjoying her lifestyle.  With moving her to Chillwind Depths, it is now a hard, angry environment.  The Morthal area is now blah.  Lotte is now a prisoner,  with hostile creatures, which totally overwhelms the experience of brood maidenhood.  Or, perhaps, have both locations available?  I really miss Lotte outside of Morthal.  Thank you.

That version of Lotte in Morthal is played by Lastelle in Sexlab Parasites with a bigger story. You should give Parasites a try if you enjoy that lifestyle.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That version of Lotte in Morthal is played by Lastelle in Sexlab Parasites with a bigger story. You should give Parasites a try if you enjoy that lifestyle.

My bad. I had started a new game and forgot about Parasites. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Blanket cross-post in a few of my forum threads.

I have been busy offline with travel and work for the past couple of months and because of that, I haven't been on top of answering all of my messages.

If you have posted about an issue and never got an answer from me, please bump that issue again and I will reply. Nothing personal - I am not ignoring anyone. Just being busy.

On 4/23/2018 at 12:29 AM, balth said:

just ran into the same issue with my breton character - quest does not update after killing all three brothers at reachwater, although i had already killed the brother in saarthal prior to getting the quest from daynas' notes, so i wonder if that somehow stopped the quest from updating.

I'm having the same issue as some of the other posters above. For the record, I started the storyline through CCAS with a nord character, but the quest refuses to update past the point where I am told to kill the remaining brothers.

Any clarification on what might be causing this, or a potential solution besides using console commands?

1 hour ago, DoesntmatterforSkyrim said:

I'm having the same issue as some of the other posters above. For the record, I started the storyline through CCAS with a nord character, but the quest refuses to update past the point where I am told to kill the remaining brothers.

Any clarification on what might be causing this, or a potential solution besides using console commands?

As usual, I was interrupted and distracted by larger issues with SD+ and Parasites, and as a result, I did not finish the Nord Queen quest yet.

Part of the problem is also that it takes a long time to play test the quest in real conditions. I don't like to teleport and set quest stages manually because it is too easy to miss real issues of interaction between quests from the main game and other mods.

This is to say the quest is not complete yet. The objective is set to kill the brothers, and some rewards are set in place, but they are not fully tested yet and the conclusion of the quest is not there yet.

8 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

the maidbrood quest is a bit confusing, or some issue didn't trigger an event to continue, maybe a walkthrough would help to see what we did wrong.

In Stories, the Brood Maiden inside Chillwind Depths has only a small set of dialogues resulting in possibly an infection of the player if you have Estrus Chaurus installed.

For a longer quest, you need to install SexLab Parasites and find the new Brood Maiden north of Morthal, next to the abandoned shack.

1 hour ago, Encon4 said:

yeah i was in the part to speak with Danila about being infected, now i'm in the part of taking care of babies in Morthal.

by the way, the stud becomes agressive after a while I returned from Danila to deliver news

Were you delayed on the way back?

I thought I set the duration of the charm spell to a long time. I will have to check that.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Were you delayed on the way back?

I thought I set the duration of the charm spell to a long time. I will have to check that.

well the stud is charmed to me but not to the npc in the nest(forgot her name).

I just picked up Daynas Valen's notes and got a messagebox about what Galdur's Sons did to me.

Problem is, I didn't start with the Nord Queen CCAS scenario - it was a different start.

Is this intentional? And is there any problem that may arise from this?

On 5/16/2018 at 9:45 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You are probably missing a required mod.

Install and run Tes5edit- it will tell you which mod is missing.

I have never used tes5edit before, but loot showed no errors. I can't use that file anymore since I deactivated it, my file corrupted.

Which of the sexlab stories currently work in special edition?

I liked red wave. Which was the sole reason for installing it.  I have loan sharks of skyrim and not paying means I get sold to slavery. But simple slavery does nothing without a slave mod. And sexlab stories is the only working one I can find.

3 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

I have never used tes5edit before, but loot showed no errors. I can't use that file anymore since I deactivated it, my file corrupted.

Which of the sexlab stories currently work in special edition?

I liked red wave. Which was the sole reason for installing it.  I have loan sharks of skyrim and not paying means I get sold to slavery. But simple slavery does nothing without a slave mod. And sexlab stories is the only working one I can find.

I am not aware of Stories working with SE and it will be a while before I get to start porting mods.

13 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I just picked up Daynas Valen's notes and got a messagebox about what Galdur's Sons did to me.

Problem is, I didn't start with the Nord Queen CCAS scenario - it was a different start.

Is this intentional? And is there any problem that may arise from this?

It's a known issue. I tried to use a default script that should require a quest stage to be done before displaying that message, but I couldn't get it to work. 

I will have to link the objects to a trigger marker and keep it disabled until the right stage is set.