7 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

Is there a possibility to trigger the following quests manually? Because I really want to play further. I also tried to reload an older savestate and do the cubes thing again but still no new quest. I also created a new character and try to the quest again using shortcuts (coc commands, spawning Calixto and Calcemo) and the quest seems to work fine until the point I repaired E.L.L.E - or according to the game, I didn't.

That's ok. There isn't anything after that stage anyway.

The bug is that the quest should close at that point and it apparently doesn't.

2 hours ago, 11rennies said:

i just downloaded (skyrim special edition files) the mod but on game start none of the options are visible on the shrine to pick starting options. is there a fix for this?

For these player starts to work, you need CCAS (Content Consumer Alternate Start) and I don't think it has been converted to SE yet.. has it?

7 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

@11rennies @DeepBlueFrog

CCAS has not yet been officially converted, but a lot of people are using this: 

I've been using the conversion, and it works really well! The only bug I've run into so far are that custom cells (ex. the "Trapped in Oblivion" cells) are not properly registered by the SE engine somehow, the end result of which is that any saves in those cells are not saved under a particular character save.

For example, I could name a character "Z", and saves 1-3 could be in the LAL cell, select "Trapped in Oblivion", and saves 4-6 could be there. In the main menu, saves 4-6 won't show up under character "Z", but they will show up once the "show all saves" button is selected.

This can also lead to more oddities, as upon finishing the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest and returning to normal cells and saving, 2 characters with the same name are generated. If you don't take care with this it can be a problem (I had one save get corrupted like this, but it's very rare), but I've had good luck so far.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

The only bug I've run into so far are that custom cells (ex. the "Trapped in Oblivion" cells) are not properly registered by the SE engine somehow, the end result of which is that any saves in those cells are not saved under a particular character save.

That's because CCAS's custom cells have underscores in their editorID, all of which should be removed.

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

The only bug I've run into so far are that custom cells (ex. the "Trapped in Oblivion" cells) are not properly registered by the SE engine somehow

7 hours ago, Armalgon said:

That's because CCAS's custom cells have underscores in their editorID, all of which should be removed.

It makes perfect sense, really. This is a totally necessary and very important change, and if the developers of a game decide to alter something like that, they should be applauded and given medals and prizes, which they will hang from the trees to catch the light of the three suns orbiting their home planet, Queebarooni. Here on Earth, on the other hand, it's a little bizarre. It's like everybody's drivers licenses suddenly becoming invalid and they have to go to the DMV because new regulations say that the "eye color" part has to be before the "height and weight" part, instead of after. Some Bethesda developer thought that disallowing underscores in cell names was a good idea. Some Bethesda developer thought that it was a necessary change. Some Bethesda developer needs to get kicked in the shins.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, netruss1964 said:

Dear Cerulean Amphibian. I have used a version of this mod EVERY PLAY THROUGH FOR SIX YEARS! I was really pleased to see you still picking it up to look at. Thank you. Thank you very much. You and others like you have helped to make Skyrim almost ageless. Thank you for your contributions. The only real change I have not enjoyed was the loss of some of it to Parasites. I have not used that one yet and feel sad at the empty coffin at the bottom of the pond. -as he types he begins to think of looking at the parasites mod again...-

Just Thank you, really.

Stay safe.

Protect Deep Blue Frogs!

Thank you for the kind message.

Between finishing the quests/stories, fixing bugs and eventually migrating to SE, I will probably still be working on these mods well after TES VI comes out.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thank you for the kind message.

Between finishing the quests/stories, fixing bugs and eventually migrating to SE, I will probably still be working on these mods well after TES VI comes out.

Judging by the recent offerings from Bethesda and due to my sudden unemployment ( and bleak predictions for my industry post Covid19...) TES VI may not be something I am interested in. Besides, if folks like you are still tweaking TES V it keeps it young and vital. Thank you for your regard. I have little to say on the current version, I have not deployed it yet. I am in a play through with waaaaay too many mods right now. If I do something wrong during the update my computer may explode. Thanks again.

Edit: Okay, felt guilty. Installed new version, I am just past the trip to cap a dragon soul for Delphine. If I have to start over it won't be so bad. We shall see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ran across ELLE  during a random dungeon dive.  She is just sitting there.  From the dialog I gather she needs dwarven oil and energy.  I gave her the oil.  She is still sitting there.  I get that she needs repaired, but I am assuming she needs to follow me so I can take her somewhere to get repaired.  I gave her 5 dwarven oils and the sex option does not activate.

The information page says something about a recipe at the tanning rack.  I could not find any recipes that I felt pertained to ELLE.  I did find a lever that in not  functional.  It cannot be activated.

I feel I am missing something, but there is no in game way to find out these things.

OK, found the dialog option for oil this time, it did not show up first time. 

Did the sex thing, not sure what was supposed to be equipped, but I became a floating head,.  I assume there was some sort of armor equipped that the meshes do not exist for.  Also, after sex completed, something keeps trying to equip and unequip.

Edit: SLUTS was causing this, was in the advertisement phase which prevents clothing.  Something was trying to be equipped during the sex scene, and SLUTS was making sure to strip it.  The fight was causing visual issues and bugged out something.

I'm playing through the new mage apprentice quest from this mod (or maybe it's from Dialogues, I can never keep that straight). Anyway, I went to Eastmarch and got the Skyshard for Farengar, and then proceeded through the quest up to the point where I need to collect 10 lavender and one moonsugar.  At that point, while traveling near Riverwood on another quest, I got a message about the Skyshard reacting to the Standing Stones and the quest updated to tell me to go speak to Farengar about it.  I've now gone back to Farengar and he has no dialogue topics about it. The quest objectives still say to "tell him about the effect of the stone on the Skyshard".

Prior to getting the message and quest update I had the Warrior Stone active. Afterwards, before going to Farengar, I activated the Mage Stone.  Could that have broken the quest?  Also I should point out that I haven't even been to Sarthal yet, so it's not the problem of being arch mage breaking the quest.

Ok, it seems I jumped the gun.  After completing the quest for Madena, I asked Farengar what to do next and he told me to go to the Mage Stone. Since I'd already been there I was able to skip that step and the conversation about the Skyshard continued from there.  Mystery solved.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's ok. There isn't anything after that stage anyway.

The bug is that the quest should close at that point and it apparently doesn't.

I also have E.L.L.E in the flesh (Pleasure Model) but, she's wearing that Zip "Bubble Suit"  (how do I get her to wear a regular human body without it? )and I still have to find the missing Lexicon cubes and go to Alfonte to complete her and get her memory back and to complete her. :(

Any clue would be much appreciated

Thanks

On 5/7/2020 at 2:31 PM, slvsaris said:

I chose the skin option for ELLE, but she is a bit ...thick, so to speak.  Is the supposed to be that big?

A quote from DeepBlueFrog: "You can change the meshes to whatever you want as long as it is a full body mesh and you preserve the same names as in the _SkinSuit folder.".

On 4/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, Lates said:

guys. I need a console command for set energy level sexbot ELLE

No need for that. You just need to have sex with her - more sex = more eenergy.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, napoleanhdota said:

Cant find any clue in dwemẻ museum, anyone help me

The item you are looking for is a dwemer pedestal and button next to one of the statues.

It should glow blue when ELLE gets near it.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:17 PM, slvsaris said:

Ran across ELLE  during a random dungeon dive.  She is just sitting there.  From the dialog I gather she needs dwarven oil and energy.  I gave her the oil.  She is still sitting there.  I get that she needs repaired, but I am assuming she needs to follow me so I can take her somewhere to get repaired.  I gave her 5 dwarven oils and the sex option does not activate.

The information page says something about a recipe at the tanning rack.  I could not find any recipes that I felt pertained to ELLE.  I did find a lever that in not  functional.  It cannot be activated.

I feel I am missing something, but there is no in game way to find out these things.

OK, found the dialog option for oil this time, it did not show up first time. 

Did the sex thing, not sure what was supposed to be equipped, but I became a floating head,.  I assume there was some sort of armor equipped that the meshes do not exist for.  Also, after sex completed, something keeps trying to equip and unequip.

Edit: SLUTS was causing this, was in the advertisement phase which prevents clothing.  Something was trying to be equipped during the sex scene, and SLUTS was making sure to strip it.  The fight was causing visual issues and bugged out something.

Sorry.. I don't use SLUTS so I don't know much about how to prevent it from intefering.

The tanning rack info is part of the old version of the mod. You shouldn't need that anymore.

All you need now is sex and oil. 

Giving her a regular supply of oil will keep her lubricated and will allow her to have sex.

Having sex replenishes her energy and makes her more powerful (her Health and Magicka are directly linked to her energy level).

That means - if you have sex with her a lot, you can turn her into quite a powerful follower :)

On 5/6/2020 at 8:45 PM, PubliusNV said:

I'm playing through the new mage apprentice quest from this mod (or maybe it's from Dialogues, I can never keep that straight). Anyway, I went to Eastmarch and got the Skyshard for Farengar, and then proceeded through the quest up to the point where I need to collect 10 lavender and one moonsugar.  At that point, while traveling near Riverwood on another quest, I got a message about the Skyshard reacting to the Standing Stones and the quest updated to tell me to go speak to Farengar about it.  I've now gone back to Farengar and he has no dialogue topics about it. The quest objectives still say to "tell him about the effect of the stone on the Skyshard".

Prior to getting the message and quest update I had the Warrior Stone active. Afterwards, before going to Farengar, I activated the Mage Stone.  Could that have broken the quest?  Also I should point out that I haven't even been to Sarthal yet, so it's not the problem of being arch mage breaking the quest.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:54 PM, PubliusNV said:

Ok, it seems I jumped the gun.  After completing the quest for Madena, I asked Farengar what to do next and he told me to go to the Mage Stone. Since I'd already been there I was able to skip that step and the conversation about the Skyshard continued from there.  Mystery solved.

Yes.. hard to keep track of all potential combinations of dialogue topics.

I should add something about that.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:31 PM, slvsaris said:

I chose the skin option for ELLE, but she is a bit ...thick, so to speak.  Is the supposed to be that big?

16 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I also have E.L.L.E in the flesh (Pleasure Model) but, she's wearing that Zip "Bubble Suit"  (how do I get her to wear a regular human body without it? )and I still have to find the missing Lexicon cubes and go to Alfonte to complete her and get her memory back and to complete her. :(

Any clue would be much appreciated

Thanks

15 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

A quote from DeepBlueFrog: "You can change the meshes to whatever you want as long as it is a full body mesh and you preserve the same names as in the _SkinSuit folder.".

See this last point for customization of her models.

I kept all the files in separate folders. 

All you have to do is replace them with your favorite meshes and preserve the same file names.

F.Y.I., If you understand a bit about the file system of the game and/or your mod manager (where applicable) you might go check out Body Types of Skyrim. You can set up all bodies individually if you like, in game with spells. Anyone whose body you desire to change you hit with the spell ( customize NPC ) and begin correction. It does require you to populate the mesh and texture folders yourself for the custom stuff and certain options. I have used it for years. It comes with some textures and meshes but it does require study to use it fully. Approach with care and back up all files and folders, back up important save files... just be aware.

Edit: for rudimentary use it works "out of the box", the spells work and you adjust settings in an MCM menu and are given the mod spells. If you want to have random body morpf's applied to NPC's as they appear you must Build zeroed slider meshes or weird things happen. If you want wet bodies when it rains or after swimming you have to supply the proper meshes and textures to the mods folders, if you do not, either nothing changes or you get floating heads, hands and feet till the rain stops. The more you expect the mod to do the more hands on you have to be.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:
On 4/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, Lates said:

guys. I need a console command for set energy level sexbot ELLE

No need for that. You just need to have sex with her - more sex = more eenergy.

How much sex for 1 energy? i tried 5 times but ELLE still just stays on the ground and doesnt stand up and follow

Update

Figured the problem.  Not sure why but ELLE wouldnt finish, set Seperate Orgasms option for 'sexlab allways orgasm" on and then it worked and she got energy

Suggestion, maybe have a two stage depletion.  Right now ELLE just plops down wherever she is (like right if front of the inn door we just left lol).  This can be problematic at times, especially since we don't really know her energy level.  I have accidentally left her behind a few times because I didn't see that she ran out of energy.   Maybe the first stage is her walking slow, telling us she is on reserve energy.  The second stage would be her running out of energy completely and stopping.

I was also thinking that maybe her energy source could be a special soul gem.  Could be several of them to collect so we could replace hers when it is depleted.  The soul gem could still be replenished through sex, no matter who is carrying it.  Having sex will ELLE would of course charge hers directly.  The spares the player is carrying could be recharged when the player has sex with anyone but ELLE. 

A pleasure bot shouldn't be too much work.  The gem idea combined with the two stage allows us to charge her when convenient and safe, but also makes us not totally forget her energy needs.

Lubrication, does ELLE accept extra oil and store them, or does she consume one oil every time you offer one to her?

Almost forgot.. Would also be nice to be able to get that charging unit and reconstruction machine so we can put them in our castles.  Of course they probably wouldn't be exactly the same as the machines we find.   Could be a challenge I suppose, unless they were turned into spells or something.  Placing objects in homes can be a pain for those who don't have a mod that allows you to move things.  Anyway, just a random thought I had after going through ELLE's quest and seeing those two devices.  Thought it would be nice to change ELLE's appearance once in awhile without having to go back to the ruins.