Jump to content
DeepBlueFrog

SexLab Stories (December 2020)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I have a slight feeling that I've asked this before but since I can't remember, why isn't the nord queen start active?

If you mean the Nord Queen start from Stories in Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, he forced the start only for female Nord characters, which makes sense since it is about an ancient Nord Queen.

Link to post
On 2/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, Sorrow_421 said:

Is there any documentation that explains the quests and such? I want to have a good idea in what im getting in. But even if there isn't I will still try it. 

There isn't a document yet, and the map included with the download files doesn't give you much to start with.

 

I just put together this page on Github - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Stories:-Quests-overview

 

It isn't much of a walkthrough but it should give you a better view of what to expect.

Link to post
2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Any idea when the milk farm going to updated?

End of the year maybe?

 

My top priorities are still finishing the quests of SD+ and Parasites, plus tuning Hormones.

 

Out of all my unfinished quests, the Milk Farm is the one for which I have the most detailed blueprint on paper. It is also linked to what I am doing with Hormones, so it will be high on my list after SD+ and Parasites.

Link to post
On 2/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Sucker343 said:

Is the patch from SLIF Patches still relevant or should not be used any longer?

Sorry, I can't tell ... I am not using SLIF in my load order.

Maybe someone using it will comment on this question.

Link to post

Does anyone know how to recover my things when I am enslaved in Red Wave? I stepped on it to do work for clients and pay my debt, when I complete the debt the quest is still on and I don't know how to get my things back

Link to post
8 hours ago, BigHank said:

Does anyone know how to recover my things when I am enslaved in Red Wave? I stepped on it to do work for clients and pay my debt, when I complete the debt the quest is still on and I don't know how to get my things back

If I remember well, your stuff should be in a bag next to a bedroll at the bottom of the boat.

Link to post
18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I remember well, your stuff should be in a bag next to a bedroll at the bottom of the boat.

OMG,  Thanks, I thought I had lost them.  It's a very different bag than the rest, I never thought that I had my items xD

Link to post

I've been playing with this great mod for a long time, but had never tried to complete ELLE's body until mu current play through.  I gave her the imbued human flesh from where I found her, then went exploring for the ingredients to craft more. I gave her enough to complete her up to her face and hair, but then when I gave her the last one to complete her (at least I assume it was the last one since the dialogue option to give her more disappeared after that), she turned partly invisible (her neck and back) and the body was terribly distorted.

 

I'm using LE, not SE, with a UUNP body with the XPMSE skeleton.

 

I saw a post from a couple of pages back about someone working on a UUNP body for her, but didn't see any links. Is a different body or a patch needed?

 

Thanks.

Link to post
1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

I've been playing with this great mod for a long time, but had never tried to complete ELLE's body until mu current play through.  I gave her the imbued human flesh from where I found her, then went exploring for the ingredients to craft more. I gave her enough to complete her up to her face and hair, but then when I gave her the last one to complete her (at least I assume it was the last one since the dialogue option to give her more disappeared after that), she turned partly invisible (her neck and back) and the body was terribly distorted.

 

I'm using LE, not SE, with a UUNP body with the XPMSE skeleton.

 

I saw a post from a couple of pages back about someone working on a UUNP body for her, but didn't see any links. Is a different body or a patch needed?

 

Thanks.

I am currently going through a playthrough with her actually... and I am taking this occasion to rewrite her story (finally) and update the mechanics around the sexbot.

She will have a new upgrade system (no more imbued skin to craft), a new way to manage her energy and lubrication, and a proper quest.

 

I am trying to finish her quest by end of March.

 

Don't worry if you already started with her, I am trying to keep the quest backward compatible. Except for the upgrade system, I am mostly adding to what I had before, so it should hopefully still work if you already found her.

 

For the distorted body, I noticed the mesh itself is bad in LE. No idea how that happened.

You can try this:

 

go into:  Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\_SkinSuitHDT

and copy the files to the folder one level up: Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\

 

That fixed it in my game.

 

 

Link to post
12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can try this:

 

go into:  Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\_SkinSuitHDT

and copy the files to the folder one level up: Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\

Thanks very much. I use MO, so I extracted those files from the BSA and created my own patch mod to install in MO after Stories. It appears to have worked ok. When talking to her she says she's complete. No body distortion like I had before, although she looks heavier than other NPCs. Is she supposed to be wearing what looks like a transparent catsuit?

Link to post
24 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks very much. I use MO, so I extracted those files from the BSA and created my own patch mod to install in MO after Stories. It appears to have worked ok. When talking to her she says she's complete. No body distortion like I had before, although she looks heavier than other NPCs. Is she supposed to be wearing what looks like a transparent catsuit?

Yes.. that's what she is supposed to wear.

 

You can change the meshes to whatever you want as long as it is a full body mesh and you preserve the same names as in the _SkinSuit folder

Link to post
3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Does the character turn into a Sexbot? I'm not familiar with that storyline?

Link to post
20 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Does the character turn into a Sexbot? I'm not familiar with that storyline?

Not yet.... that will come later, and probably with the help of one of the dwemer automaton mods/frameworks out there.

 

This update is about the sexbot you find in Shimmermist caves and how she can be repaired.

Link to post

Until what point does the E.L.L.E quest work? I have to find these (I think 4?) cubes but I can only find 3. The assembling machine tells me that the data of the "Dagger" option is incomplete so I guess it has something to do with these cubes I need to find. Are there some missing? Because I checked the whole Alftand place at least 3 times. Is there an ID to let the cubes spawn? Or is it because the quest is incomplete?

Link to post
3 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

Until what point does the E.L.L.E quest work? I have to find these (I think 4?) cubes but I can only find 3. The assembling machine tells me that the data of the "Dagger" option is incomplete so I guess it has something to do with these cubes I need to find. Are there some missing? Because I checked the whole Alftand place at least 3 times. Is there an ID to let the cubes spawn? Or is it because the quest is incomplete?

There are 4 cubes :)

 

Hint: they are all in that part of Alftand.

 

Spoiler

Hint 2: Did you check the floor below the Assembly room?

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There are 4 cubes :)

 

Hint: they are all in that part of Alftand.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Hint 2: Did you check the floor below the Assembly room?

 

Oh never mind, I just found the 4th cube, although I am pretty sure it wasn't there last time I played

 

Okay now I have repaired her but the quest isn't completed? It says ".E.L.L.E is now repaired" but there is the quest still wants me to "Find a way to complete E.L.L.E in the ruins of Alftand"? I thought I have done this already?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...