14 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Thanks for the mod. You modders are great.?

So replace my current install with the updated version on my current game(haven`t started any mod quests, yet, just heard some rumors), and all good?

Yes... just replace the files and make sure your load order hasn't changed, and you are all set.

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

How you are able to keep the overview with all you projects?

I'm already overwhelmed by just creating LO in this daily improving and grown Skyrim mod world.

DBF's ftw! ?

Thanks... I use a mix of evernote to catch random thoughts and ideas, and github to track those things I will be working on.

17 minutes ago, babylight41 said:

Can you make a SSE version please I think this would be neat?

That would be great but I don't have enough time to work on SSE conversions right not. 

My main concern at this time is fixing urgent bugs and finishing the stories/quests in my mods. Only then I will focus on converting them to SSE myself.

Until that happens, I have to rely on other people to convert the mods for me. 

On 9/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, lonewolf7215 said:

Just out of curiosity do you have plans to expand the content for the farm quests? Or is it on hold for now?

I have a quest/story written but I need to find time write it into the mod.

It will be about helping them turn the cows into a business.

For the Dwemer Sexbot start, if the player is equipped with dwemer prostheses, you will be a real sexbot and it will make the scenario more interesting. Then you can add a quest to have your limbs restored. For example you could visit a blacksmith or an alchemist to have them removed and then hook into SL Survival's feature to restore damaged limbs.

I also wanted to inform you that the scenario list has the wrong requirement for the Kin slave start. It says SL Devious Stories when it's just SL Stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had this mod installed for a little bit now, and nothing is showing up in my Stories section of MCM menu.

Just a title that says placeholder - No option yet.

Is there an additional mod I need to install or some other feature that needs to be checked/unchecked?

Or is it something still in development?

The only thing I have not installed is the prostitutes of skyrim mod.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, Raven Mocker said:

Never mind

??? did I miss a question or a past post?

On 11/3/2019 at 8:41 PM, Xuvish said:

I had this mod installed for a little bit now, and nothing is showing up in my Stories section of MCM menu.

Just a title that says placeholder - No option yet.

Is there an additional mod I need to install or some other feature that needs to be checked/unchecked?

Or is it something still in development?

The only thing I have not installed is the prostitutes of skyrim mod.

The mod is still in development.

One of the tabs in the menu for Stories should say something about a placeholder. 

The other two tabs should have options.

Make sure you install the main Stories mod. That one includes the menu.

The Stories Devious mod is an extension if you are using Devious Devices, but it still relies on the main Stories mod.

2 hours ago, Raven Mocker said:

I was having issues with the "Living wonder" in Windhelm being hostel toward me for no reason. While I didn't figure out what caused it, I went to her on a second character she wasn't...

Had you started the game as a vigilant of stendar? If so then some npcs in DeepBlueFrogs mods will be hostile. 

On another note I found that this mod has a breast slider that conflicts with the hormones growth from SL_Hormones. @DeepBlueFrog

22 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Had you started the game as a vigilant of stendar? If so then some npcs in DeepBlueFrogs mods will be hostile. 

On another note I found that this mod has a breast slider that conflicts with the hormones growth from SL_Hormones. @DeepBlueFrog

The character she was hostel toward wasn't a member of any faction and I had only gotten so far in the main quest line as to right before Diplomatic immunity. 

51 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

In the latest version (and many previous, I suspect)...

[XX04815F] dunFrostfloatAbyssSudi - Sudi - overwrites the USLEEP crime faction fix with an old ITM record.

USLEEP removes it altogether, Stories brings it back again.

This Sudi? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sudi

Do factions matter if she is dead?