I had a bit of trouble with a dragon when I last played Skyrim, I forgot I took a screenshot.

He landed on the roof of the stables in the milk farm, but slid sideways. You can see him in this screenshot, buried in the roof. He died like 1 second after I took this, and flipped out into the sky, I have no idea where (or even if) he landed. Maybe the marker is mis-placed?

Spoiler

dbf error.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, babylight41 said:

Do you plan to make a SSE version?...I can't get this version to work with SSE.

I am planning to move all my mods to SSE sometime next year hopefully. I have to first make sure all the mods I rely on for my own testing and gameplay are also available for SSE, so my first step will be to review all the mods I use and either make sure they exist for SSE or decide to wait for them to be move or remove them from my list.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Just found ELLE and Pet. I can get them to follow me as normal followers is this intended? 

Also Pet gave me a scare when she transformed for the first time. 

Not seen any action with ELLE though......not that kind of action. I meant combat. 

Yes, they are supposed to be followers with special abilities.

The pet has a small quest about her origin too.

They are both placeholder for larger quests I keep hoping to finish someday.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes, they are supposed to be followers with special abilities.

The pet has a small quest about her origin too.

They are both placeholder for larger quests I keep hoping to finish someday.

I asked ELLE to be my Steward for Lakeside Manor. She is there now looking after Pet. I am out hunting human flesh down and gyros for upgrades. ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Version 0.8.5 is out with these changes:

• Added: Red Wave - Find a way to pause Deviously Enslaved while in Red Wave 
  • Added: Add call out of ESO in Skyrim 
  • Added: Add MCM option to give player a starting inventory 
  • Added: Add MCM option to clear the player's inventory in new games 
  • Fixed: Blacksmith - Lunar mace has to be equipped for quest stage to be triggered 
  • Fixed: Fix various clipping issues 

I got all giddy when I saw an update. Then I looked at the requirements. Yeah,...I have not updated DD since v4 changed so much. I do not like the new direction the mod has taken so I reinstalled an older version. Is the devious stories compatible with DD integration v 3.2 or should I just leave it for now? I guess I could try the latest DD mods...I might get used to it...(SIGH). Thoughts?

1 minute ago, netruss1964 said:

I got all giddy when I saw an update. Then I looked at the requirements. Yeah,...I have not updated DD since v4 changed so much. I do not like the new direction the mod has taken so I reinstalled an older version. Is the devious stories compatible with DD integration v 3.2 or should I just leave it for now? I guess I could try the latest DD mods...I might get used to it...(SIGH). Thoughts?

I may sort of work with Devious Devices 3.2.. I can't remember what has changed except for the custom events from the Milking device itself. I know that was fixed in 4.0.

I have the same misgivings about ZAP 8.0. 

I am still using 7.0 and I cringe at the thought of installing 8.0 and going through another round of troubleshooting.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I may sort of work with Devious Devices 3.2.. I can't remember what has changed except for the custom events from the Milking device itself. I know that was fixed in 4.0.

I have the same misgivings about ZAP 8.0. 

I am still using 7.0 and I cringe at the thought of installing 8.0 and going through another round of troubleshooting.

Oh. Yeah. I am using 8+ currently (Zap). The parts that I notice/use seem fine. Good luck. I will install this and see what happens...Thank you. For the mod and the help. Stay safe.

I've used this through the beta, and so on, and no problems over Zap 8+

But... I do still have issues with the milk farm quest scripts, which are either misleading, or not working properly.

The NPC doesn't seem to recognise milk in inventory properly, but will in some cases say you've brought enough milk when you haven't, and it's overall ... just not working right.

I think the problem may be related to Hormones somehow, which some ideas of its own about milk. But they're by the same author, so you'd think they work well together, but the top left scrolling notification messages that appear don't seem to mesh up quite right between Stories and Hormones.

And this is without MME in the mix. Add MME, and it gets super-confusing, because its milk production is separate, and different, and its milker blocks the stories one, and vice versa. It's fair that Stories doesn't claim to work with MME, but MME claims to work with stories. I brought that issue up with Ed, but he didn't seem interested in improving it.

I honestly wish that all people who like milk content would get together and make a single ESP that has the milk items in it that they all rely on.  And have those milk items raise mod events so anyone can trigger custom behaviours on drinking them. Then Hormones, Stories, MME, and Delazon's mods could all share the same milk items and have them actually work, instead of being tremendously confusing when one mod makes milk that doesn't work in another.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm guessing from the change-list that this still contains the large amount of edits to lights, and in some cases to other location data that appear ... wild ... or at least not core to the SL Stories experience?

I don't remember making a large amount of edits to lights. Do you have anything more specific? or does that have to do with dirty edits I still need to clean up?

About the Milk situation, I have to rewrite the way Stories handles lactation altogether and make use of the new structure of Hormones. That means moving all of my custom mechanics for lactation to Hormones and adding a flag for MME there, so that MME can take over if it is available.

I am aware of the awkwardness of quest stages and I am still planning to fix them when I work on the Milk Farm again.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't remember making a large amount of edits to lights. Do you have anything more specific? or does that have to do with dirty edits I still need to clean up?

I went into more detail on the beta forum, a few months (?) back now. I think. 

I think I said at the time, open Stories/StoriesDevious in Tes5Edit and look at the cell edits. There are ... a lot ... and on inspection a great many are related to lights, or environment, or other stuff that looks quite ... wild, given what stories is trying to do.

There are many cases where USLEEP is smashed by stories light edits, and also other things, like NPC factions, ownership of cells, height data, all kinds of stuff that you would know are wrong or right.

Some NPC edits look intended, others I couldn't quite figure out, and may just have been dragged along due to the nature of the records, but typically it looked like you built Stories without USLEEP in the mix, which would be default CK behaviour.

I made a patch for myself that merged in areas where loading ELE afterwards didn't result in a clean overwrite, and it took some hours IIRC.

Was in the Bannered Mare, and CeeCee and her cow were there too.

A consequence of AI Overhaul I suspect.

Not a bug. Totally hilarious. Definitely doesn't need fixing.

For a moment I thought maybe it was a new addition in this version, but after a moment's consideration I was convinced it was just Immersive NPC AI Overhaul doing it's generic "people sometimes go to the inn at night" thing. The SL Stories magic bit of it, is that the cow came too.

Priceless. It should have an Uncle Sheo loading screen to itself.

9 minutes ago, klick master said:

hey random question: how close do you think the milk farm story is to completion, like a month away, 6 months away ect..

More on the 6 month side at this point.

I have SD+'s main story to finish and Parasites coming up next after that.

I just noticed that this mod will overwrite the body scales from the Hormones mod. It keeps adjusting the breast scale on its own. I set max breast size to 1.0 and then reload and the mod will change it to 4.0. This in turn will also change the Hormone breast scale option to 4.0 as well. 

On 1/6/2019 at 5:15 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I just noticed that this mod will overwrite the body scales from the Hormones mod. It keeps adjusting the breast scale on its own. I set max breast size to 1.0 and then reload and the mod will change it to 4.0. This in turn will also change the Hormone breast scale option to 4.0 as well. 

That will be fixed eventually when I move most of the lactation mechanics to Hormones instead of splitting it between Hormones and Stories.