20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In Bodyslides files, make sure milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif are using these slots: 45 for the collar, 56 for the main harness (using the 'bra' slot in DD) and 58 for the tanker on the back (using the 'harness' slot in DD)

Thanks, that worked like a charm. I don't know if this will help anyone, but I've added the changed meshes for my CBBE setup.

cbbe-milkharness-meshes.7z

And now for something completely different;

My PC got Defeated and ended up as a slave on the Red Wave through Simple Slavery (plus plus or whatever).

She had to repay 10k, but it was very, very easy to grind that by selling drinks. I don't know if you're responsible for the height of the debt, but imho 1500 Septims and a 1 minute timeout of the drink dialogue would take about as the same amount of time, but would feel more realistic.

Obviously I didn't have to grind, but I'm not very good at roleplaying a slave.

1 hour ago, Rafuc said:

Question regarding Broodmaiden story,ive accidently went into its cave and this happend  20210410142029_1.jpgi cant even talk to her so im not sure what i did to fuck it up but uhh,any help?

In my experience, this kind of pitch black texture issue point more towards video memory or video drivers.

Is it happening all the time?

Do you have a lot of 4K textures installed?

You could try opening the CK editor and re-generating the facegen textures for that character.

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

And now for something completely different;

My PC got Defeated and ended up as a slave on the Red Wave through Simple Slavery (plus plus or whatever).

She had to repay 10k, but it was very, very easy to grind that by selling drinks. I don't know if you're responsible for the height of the debt, but imho 1500 Septims and a 1 minute timeout of the drink dialogue would take about as the same amount of time, but would feel more realistic.

Obviously I didn't have to grind, but I'm not very good at roleplaying a slave.

I spent this week rewriting a big part of the logic behind the Red Wave.

it is now a different experience and flows much better.

I will release the update tonight or maybe tomorrow depending on testing today.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In my experience, this kind of pitch black texture issue point more towards video memory or video drivers.

Is it happening all the time?

Do you have a lot of 4K textures installed?

You could try opening the CK editor and re-generating the facegen textures for that character.

Yea i have 4k textures installed on CBBE, i dont mind her face being just the void but is it normal that i cant even talk to her? Or is it a part of a quest i didnt start since i just walked into that cave to clear it

10 minutes ago, Rafuc said:

Yea i have 4k textures installed on CBBE, i dont mind her face being just the void but is it normal that i cant even talk to her? Or is it a part of a quest i didnt start since i just walked into that cave to clear it

That part is normal. She was just abducted for so long that she has lost her mind.

She isn't part of any quest.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That part is normal. She was just abducted for so long that she has lost her mind.

She isn't part of any quest.

Thanks i thought something broke since shes essencial npc and shes just there now sitting alone with everyone else being dead

Just now, Rafuc said:

Thanks i thought something broke since shes essencial npc and shes just there now sitting alone with everyone else being dead

She used to be part of a small quest but I moved that quest in Parasites and I forgot to remove the essential flag for her.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I spent this week rewriting a big part of the logic behind the Red Wave.

it is now a different experience and flows much better.

I will release the update tonight or maybe tomorrow depending on testing today.

Oh no, now my PC has to get enslaved again.. I'm never going to be able to finish the game like this.

New rules for the Red Wave:

• You may leave the boat at any time but you can only go within the Solitude Docks area (up to the East Empire warehouse and up the stairs to the side of the road).
  • If you want to go further, you may buy a Day Pass from a staff member (100 gold)
  • You have to earn the boat 200 gold before you can buy a Day Pass
  • Day Passes expire at midnight.. keep that in mind if you buy one in the evening.
  • You may pay the staff with gold towards your debt. Any gold will help, even stolen or earned outside jobs.
  • You can save some gold in you bag in the lower deck and decide how much you want to give back toward your debt.
  • You may find the door to the boat locked. Talk to the Orc bouncer on the docks and he will unlock it for you.
  • You can entertain clients sexually or sell them drinks or skooma. Where you find drinks and skooma is up to you (several bottles are available on the boat to get you started... I tried with skooma but it comes up as stolen for some reason and cannot be sold).
  • The player has a value taking into account your condition: pregnant, infected with parasite, succubus or bimbo from hormones, and a few other parameters.
  • Higher value players earn more gold during sex on the job.. but they also have a higher debt to pay
  • While on the job, you earn gold with each sex act. Consider this as people paying to watch or participate. 
  • If you escape the Solitude Docks, you ear 100 gold as a real bounty every day at midnight and every cell you travel through. There is a cap to 10000 gold.
  • Your bounty is cleared automatically if you return in range of the boat (and added to your debt)
  • You may also pay your bounty the normal way with the guards (jail, fine)

Have fun!

72850_20210406163718_1.png

2 minutes ago, Rafuc said:

Question,is there any way to make ELLE not tied up or is that part of her not being finished and she just has to sit in her location for now?

Have sex with her to recharge her.

She uses sexual energy to recharge her batteries.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Tried this but i think i've gone offtrack on the quest, after updating the husband on the farm has the dialogue again to make a simple harness by going to balimund but i'd actually reached the stage of making the milking machines which are now at the farm

quest stages are

492778614_5to524.jpg.6ce067dc3eec279aaa6c219d0a2a98dc.jpg

1494705967_43to900.jpg.dd81a0e9966ffadf74175c37dd24f7e0.jpg

Last one i did was talking to Doughall to buy these

machines.jpg.72e249807539f8892b4eef5e0c46ab44.jpg

What stage do i need to setstage to to get back to this?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

To get back to where or what?

So that i'm at the correct stage in the quest after having purchased the milking machines from doughall

I'll stick in a spoiler in case someone hasnt done the quest that far yet

If i use the dialogue option that has appeared on the husband that directs me to balimund and then back to the husband with the dialogue that the milkers look uncomfortable and he's working on another version which would send me back to toldavals cave where i picked up the red guard cow but i already have her and the automated milker along with the milking machine

If there isnt a easy way to get back to that i'll just go back to an earlier save and repeat

3 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

So that i'm at the correct stage in the quest after having purchased the milking machines from doughall

I'll stick in a spoiler in case someone hasnt done the quest that far yet

Hide contents

If i use the dialogue option that has appeared on the husband that directs me to balimund and then back to the husband with the dialogue that the milkers look uncomfortable and he's working on another version which would send me back to toldavals cave where i picked up the red guard cow but i already have her and the automated milker along with the milking machine

If there isnt a easy way to get back to that i'll just go back to an earlier save and repeat

Did you find the Dynamo Core in that cave?

The potential cow there is a side quest. You need a Centurion Dynamo Core to get the automated milker.

Any Dynamo Core will do.. the one in the cave or from any other Dwemer ruin.

Outside the quests to improve milk production the main quest stages are triggered by how much milk and Divine Milk you produce overall.

The harness, auto milker and machines are just there to help you along and produce milk faster.

23 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

what do i have to do to be able to milk the cows? it turns out they have 30 to 34 milk, but after having sex nothing changes,do i have to press something? or use a spell?

You just need to have sex with them. You can talk to them and select 'stimulate them' or something like that, or have sex any other way.

Look in the Stories menu, in the Devious tab, you will see stats about the cow.

You need to raise their lactation hormone and milk level with sex. Once their milk level is above their Milk Threshold, they will produce milk.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I was wondering @DeepBlueFrog Do you use some kinda of custom settings for the physics on the stories npc body's and armour's?  Their boobs jiggle like a water bed, kinda want all my skyrim like that :D

I didn't do anything special for the physics.. just what came with the bodies I used for the custom NPCs.

Look for HDT or BBP bodies if you want jiggly.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I didn't do anything special for the physics.. just what came with the bodies I used for the custom NPCs.

Look for HDT or BBP bodies if you want jiggly.

hmm, im not sure then.  I recently swaped to coco's body for UNP, and while it has all the physics and stuff, stories npc's and armor just acts different than PC's physics.

ALso realy enjoyed the card game with the suprises :D