1 minute ago, netruss1964 said:

AWESOME! Thank you kind amphibian. May you continue in happiness.

?

If you or anyone makes it to the final chapter of the Milk Farm, please let me know how it went. 

I didn't want to spoil much so there are a few surprises left to discover.

On 3/29/2021 at 12:17 PM, Mart0206 said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Actually there are 2 more. One is Olfina Greymane, and don´t ask my why she has the grey face, but without SL Stories, she didn´t.

The 2nd one is the merchant Lady in Markarth.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Lisbet

But for her i am not sure since she has face discoluration and the make up which painted the whole forehead. When your next update is comming i start a new game and left out the Hydragonis Slave Girls Mod. Because this mod is causing a lot of trouble to head meshes overall.

With my new game starts testing all of deepbluefrog's mods.  I finally added stories/stories devious then started new game.  took a stroll through riverwood and whiterun.  I noticed olfina grey-maine with the black face.  When I disabled stories/stories devious her face went back to normal.  Never really trouble-shoot dark faces before, but its usually a load order issue?  asking?

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

WHAT ? WHERE ?   WHY ?      Why have I never seen this place , What is this place ? Where is it located ? 

I just did a basic mod order reset , What I what , what I need , what I can do without. Being that my main sexlab quest mod are SD+ , Defeat , milk mod economy Deviously enslaved ,alone with Death Alternate. I normally select mods that add too or enhance my main main. Seeing the improvement that you have implemented to THE FARM , I HAVE NO CHOICE

But to head back to RIFTEN and find out for myself .

DEEPBLUE - YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREAT ONE,S THAT KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE

37 minutes ago, cascen said:

balimund hrness seems to be bugged i ve aited 2 days he give always same answer i am not ready come i n2 hours

The chance he is finished is not by how much time passed but by how many times you ask.

Nag him every two or three hours. You should be getting it fast.

18 minutes ago, JuliBro said:

i can´t seem to get any milk from myself or the cows.

I have options when talking to them but none of them are "milk the cow" or something.

I have some empty bottles in my inventory tho.

What is your journal saying about the quest?

On 4/5/2021 at 12:49 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you or anyone makes it to the final chapter of the Milk Farm, please let me know how it went. 

I didn't want to spoil much so there are a few surprises left to discover.

I don't mind trying it again, but I think I made a mistake during the previous version; after getting the harness from Balimund, I gave it to one of the cows on the farm, and she doesn't seem to be wearing it, nor am I able to retrieve it. I wanted to get rid of it ASAP as my PC was already turning into a (MME/BAC) cow because she drank the lactacid was planning to give to Lydia. If possible,

I'm trying to avoid turning my PC further into a MME/BAC cow for the moment, but other than that, I will happily try the quest.

What would be the best way? Resetting the quest? Or using the console to for another harness?

I was going to try the Red Wave by getting enslaved by either Defeat or Devious Carriages, but as the changes on getting enslaved are quite small in my Skyrim, and I don't want to change that, I'm sure I have time to try your cheesy quest. :)

(Obviously, the next thing that will happen is that my PC gets overrun by some randomly spawned bandits and ends up being sold to a Devious Follower).

I gave the milk harness to one of my PAH slaves but using the dialogue to manipulate or grope i was getting a message "you cant pay her so she has reported you" which gave me some crime bounty, i raised the friendship rank with manipulator and then started paying 10 gold for doing that

How is that meant to work since it doesnt sound like it was working correctly to begin with before i increased the relationship rank

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

I gave the milk harness to one of my PAH slaves but using the dialogue to manipulate or grope i was getting a message "you cant pay her so she has reported you" which gave me some crime bounty, i raised the friendship rank with manipulator and then started paying 10 gold for doing that

How is that meant to work since it doesnt sound like it was working correctly to begin with before i increased the relationship rank

That's a mistake on my part. It was meant to ensure you can provide compensation for milk donors with low relationship rank to yourself.

I didn't consider situations like these with slaves or temporary followers.

I will tighten the conditions for the reports and bounty (like making it happen in cities only) and only for NPCs with the base relationship rank.

5 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I don't mind trying it again, but I think I made a mistake during the previous version; after getting the harness from Balimund, I gave it to one of the cows on the farm, and she doesn't seem to be wearing it, nor am I able to retrieve it. I wanted to get rid of it ASAP as my PC was already turning into a (MME/BAC) cow because she drank the lactacid was planning to give to Lydia. If possible,

I'm trying to avoid turning my PC further into a MME/BAC cow for the moment, but other than that, I will happily try the quest.

What would be the best way? Resetting the quest? Or using the console to for another harness?

I was going to try the Red Wave by getting enslaved by either Defeat or Devious Carriages, but as the changes on getting enslaved are quite small in my Skyrim, and I don't want to change that, I'm sure I have time to try your cheesy quest. :)

(Obviously, the next thing that will happen is that my PC gets overrun by some randomly spawned bandits and ends up being sold to a Devious Follower).

You can purchase new harnesses from Balimunds shop (from a new NPC called Doughall).

If the cow isn't wearing it, it could be a custom race thing, or maybe she is wearing something that conflicts with the harness.

If you talk to the cow at the farm, you should have a dialogue to 'inspect her gear'. That should give you access to the cow's inventory.

59 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's a mistake on my part. It was meant to ensure you can provide compensation for milk donors with low relationship rank to yourself.

I didn't consider situations like these with slaves or temporary followers.

I will tighten the conditions for the reports and bounty (like making it happen in cities only) and only for NPCs with the base relationship rank.

Okay the milk harness also doesnt seem to be restricting sex acts, with the two cows just getting variations of milking, tit wanking etc but with the slave wearing the harness seems to do be doing all types of sex like anal

Surprised you didnt do this as well with slavetats as there is a cow spot option under pet play

CowSpots.jpg.68e598f9a4602dda94f24c85baf7f7b7.jpg

13 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Okay the milk harness also doesnt seem to be restricting sex acts, with the two cows just getting variations of milking, tit wanking etc but with the slave wearing the harness seems to do be doing all types of sex like anal

Surprised you didnt do this as well with slavetats as there is a cow spot option under pet play

Hide contents

CowSpots.jpg.68e598f9a4602dda94f24c85baf7f7b7.jpg

I have a reference to Pet Play but I didn't want to impose too much of a certain view of cows and I wanted to keep things fairly customizable.

You can 'dress up' the cows using their inventory. You can use Slavetats to force a certain type of spot if you want to. 

That's really up to the player.

One issue I noticed is that the custom body shape I am using for the cow body has a pussy mesh included, which uses the same slot as a schlong.

That same body is used for the cow milker and this will glitch anyone with a futa/TG character. That's something I will have to fix eventually.

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can purchase new harnesses from Balimunds shop (from a new NPC called Doughall).

If the cow isn't wearing it, it could be a custom race thing, or maybe she is wearing something that conflicts with the harness.

If you talk to the cow at the farm, you should have a dialogue to 'inspect her gear'. That should give you access to the cow's inventory.

Doughall is inside Balimunds shop, but doesn't seem to have a buying/selling dialogue.

The cow does have harness equipped according to the 'inspect gear' dialogue, but it doesn't show. She doesn't seem to be wearing anything but a smile.

33 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

Doughall is inside Balimunds shop, but doesn't seem to have a buying/selling dialogue.

The cow does have harness equipped according to the 'inspect gear' dialogue, but it doesn't show. She doesn't seem to be wearing anything but a smile.

Strange... if Doughall is enabled, he should have a dialogue to buy things for the farm (it is a custom dialogue... not the usual one).

For the harness, if it shows as Equiped in inventory and not visible, it is probably a slot issue.

Are the cows wearing anything else?

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange... if Doughall is enabled, he should have a dialogue to buy things for the farm (it is a custom dialogue... not the usual one).

For the harness, if it shows as Equiped in inventory and not visible, it is probably a slot issue.

I totally overlooked that as i thought from the quest to make the milker they shouldn't have but using showinventory on them it is there but not worn

ShowInventory.jpg.ad4283af56b6b1ecdabaa5b4fb11a05e.jpg

After using equipitem on the console they will wear it

AfterEquip.jpg.c1e03ef67252c526b0371bef1b482357.jpg

But it doesnt show if you use the the check equipment dialogue option, perhaps because its counted as an outfit as they will not normally show when you say "i need to trade some items with you" on a regular NPC like Lydia, its only with something like AFT and outfit management you can see the default outfit as items in inventory

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

I totally overlooked that as i thought from the quest to make the milker they shouldn't have but using showinventory on them it is there but not worn

Reveal hidden contents

After using equipitem on the console they will wear it

Reveal hidden contents

But it doesnt show if you use the the check equipment dialogue option, perhaps because its counted as an outfit as they will not normally show when you say "i need to trade some items with you" on a regular NPC like Lydia, its only with something like AFT and outfit management you can see the default outfit as items in inventory

Then back to my original question... are you using DD4 or DD5?

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

I made some screenshots as well, first, the Doughall dialogue;

Spoiler

doughall-dialogue.jpg.74809cf79ef168b3edffb52513cd1a1f.jpg

And next, the cow's inventory;

Spoiler

cow-inventory.jpg.49d61a0f6ea38aa3dd46a404944380da.jpg

And for your next question; I'm usingDD-4 as well.

I also made a screenshot using the console, or so I thought, but I guess I actually didn't. But, showinventory did show the harness as being worn by the cow as well.

And something superweird happened with the harness;

Spoiler

When trying to remove/grab the harness from the cow, I got a message saying I couldn't, as the device was locked and I didn't have the key.

Also, a popup showed giving some information about the harness and suction cups etc, and the choice to put it on or leave it. I tried both.

Afterwards; the cow still had the harness but my PC had it as well. The harness didn't show on my PC either, but it was in the inventory and I couldn't remove it, as it was locked as well.

I am not very handy with the console, but I'm more than happy to try commands if you want me to.

15 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

I made some screenshots as well, first, the Doughall dialogue;

Reveal hidden contents

And next, the cow's inventory;

Reveal hidden contents

And for your next question; I'm usingDD-4 as well.

I also made a screenshot using the console, or so I thought, but I guess I actually didn't. But, showinventory did show the harness as being worn by the cow as well.

And something superweird happened with the harness;

Hide contents

When trying to remove/grab the harness from the cow, I got a message saying I couldn't, as the device was locked and I didn't have the key.

Also, a popup showed giving some information about the harness and suction cups etc, and the choice to put it on or leave it. I tried both.

Afterwards; the cow still had the harness but my PC had it as well. The harness didn't show on my PC either, but it was in the inventory and I couldn't remove it, as it was locked as well.

I am not very handy with the console, but I'm more than happy to try commands if you want me to.

Very strange indeed.

What is the result of :

sqs  _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese

(what are the latest stages where you are at 1)

Also missing a dialogue option from Doughall to buy stuff and checking his inventory doesn't have much

I think the addvahil (the husband at the farm) is also missing some dialogue as i'm directed to him by the wife to get more empty bottles but i can't find a dialogue to do that, i did find 3 empty bottles on a crate to the left of the entrance to the farm building but can't find anymore so now when i milk getting the spilt milk notification

27 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Also missing a dialogue option from Doughall to buy stuff and checking his inventory doesn't have much

I think the addvahil (the husband at the farm) is also missing some dialogue as i'm directed to him by the wife to get more empty bottles but i can't find a dialogue to do that, i did find 3 empty bottles on a crate to the left of the entrance to the farm building but can't find anymore so now when i milk getting the spilt milk notification

Still don't know why the lines are missing.

What are your quest stages?

Addvild doesn't have much .. he will tell you to go to Balimund.

Balimund should have a shortcut dialogue to buy milk bottles too.

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Still don't know why the lines are missing.

What are your quest stages?

Addvild doesn't have much .. he will tell you to go to Balimund.

Balimund should have a shortcut dialogue to buy milk bottles too.

player.sqs returns

Stage 0: 1

Stage 5: 0

Stage 10: 1

Stage 15: 1

Stage 20: 1

Stage 30: 0

Stage 40: 1

Stage 42: 1

Stage 43: 1

Stage 44: 1

Stage 45: 1

Stage 47: 1

Stage 48: 1

Stage 49: 0

Stage 50: 1

Stage 55: 0

Stage 59: 1

Stage 100: 0

Stage 110: 0

Stage 200: 1

Stage 280: 1

Stage 300: 0

Then 0 for all beyond that 310,320,322,324,326,330,332,334,336,400,410,412,414,500,510,515,520,521,522,523,524,525,526,528,530,540,550,900

enb2021_4_6_23_42_49.jpg.3e7487f93b626d6066121170542a9fc3.jpg

enb2021_4_6_23_42_53.jpg.c960d48333f2400924ec79197a14e46f.jpg

enb2021_4_6_23_42_55.jpg.f6bb8a512df83cbb26ef9f965324b13d.jpg

enb2021_4_6_23_42_57.jpg.8e96a2c8da2e36f5e1e18fd0325303bd.jpg

enb2021_4_6_23_42_59.jpg.b3786bb30362a8a7175915bcf8fafb66.jpg