17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Does anyone know where I could find a good breast veins overlay for Slavetats?

I tested adding veins and milk drips in Stories using this mod below, but even though it is listed as a Mod resource, it requires to ask for permission of the author, which is not something I am going to do for Nexus mods. I may give it a try at doing an overlay myself but I could use not having to spend a lot of time texturing instead of working on bugs in the quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31878?tab=description

I think SkyrimFet made custom texures for Being A Cow, but SkyrimFet has been inactive on that mod for some time.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, w234aew said:

I think SkyrimFet made custom texures for Being A Cow, but SkyrimFet has been inactive on that mod for some time.

Thanks.. I ended up making my own textures.

Coming soo to Stories and Hormones, Slavetats overlay for milk drips and mammary veins.

They will appear and disappear based on your lactation and milk levels:

- Milk Drips will appear when you are ready to produce milk (Milk Level greater than your Milk threshold)

- Milk Veins will appear at high levels of lactation hormones (>80)

72850_20210313121729_1.png

How do you give E.L.L.E oil? I have oil in my inventory and have given some to her via the usual follower way but nothing seems to work. She is out of energy but I can't recharge her because she says she requires oil. Is this some bug if you found her in Avanchnzel because that's where I found her, not in the cave.  I didn't activate the quest by talking to any shopkeeper either. I was just exploring Avanchnzel, found a button that isn't usualy there and E.L.L.E appeared.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, RedGallade said:

How do you give E.L.L.E oil? I have oil in my inventory and have given some to her via the usual follower way but nothing seems to work. She is out of energy but I can't recharge her because she says she requires oil. Is this some bug if you found her in Avanchnzel because that's where I found her, not in the cave.  I didn't activate the quest by talking to any shopkeeper either. I was just exploring Avanchnzel, found a button that isn't usualy there and E.L.L.E appeared.

I'm also having a similar issue. I went into Avanchnzel for the lexicon quest before Shimmermist, found the button and E.L.L.E appeared even though I'd never encountered her before. I did not interact with her, and she just walked out of Avanchnzel after the animation finished.

Then I decided to go to Shimmermist, found E.L.L.E. where she is supposed to be. I picked up the oil but I can't find a dialogue option to give her oil (the "tweak nipples for sex" option doesn't work for that either).

I successfully completed the sexbot quest before in an older playthrough, but now I'm using the latest version of the mod in a new playthrough and found this bug. Also I can't remember if the crafting recipes for E.L.L.E.'s body parts are still part of this mod, or if that was removed in the newer versions, because they don't appear in the crafting menu when I use the nearby tanning rack.

@RedGallade Are you by chance using Nether's Follower Framework? I have that one installed which does alter the follower/dialogue system and could be a source of conflict. Alternatively I have the mod Sea Dragon installed as well, which is a player home that adds a small dialogue tree for inviting NPCs to live in it. So that could be a source of conflict as well.

2 hours ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

I'm also having a similar issue. I went into Avanchnzel for the lexicon quest before Shimmermist, found the button and E.L.L.E appeared even though I'd never encountered her before. I did not interact with her, and she just walked out of Avanchnzel after the animation finished.

Then I decided to go to Shimmermist, found E.L.L.E. where she is supposed to be. I picked up the oil but I can't find a dialogue option to give her oil (the "tweak nipples for sex" option doesn't work for that either).

I successfully completed the sexbot quest before in an older playthrough, but now I'm using the latest version of the mod in a new playthrough and found this bug. Also I can't remember if the crafting recipes for E.L.L.E.'s body parts are still part of this mod, or if that was removed in the newer versions, because they don't appear in the crafting menu when I use the nearby tanning rack.

@RedGallade Are you by chance using Nether's Follower Framework? I have that one installed which does alter the follower/dialogue system and could be a source of conflict. Alternatively I have the mod Sea Dragon installed as well, which is a player home that adds a small dialogue tree for inviting NPCs to live in it. So that could be a source of conflict as well.

I can't remember the details of what I changed in the quest.

The crafting of pieces is definitely out.

I didn't anticipate finding ELLE before you meet her in Shimmermist caves. I will have to patch that.

I believe the oil just has to be in your inventory when needed, You don't have to give it to her anymore.

43 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't remember the details of what I changed in the quest.

The crafting of pieces is definitely out.

I didn't anticipate finding ELLE before you meet her in Shimmermist caves. I will have to patch that.

I believe the oil just has to be in your inventory when needed, You don't have to give it to her anymore.

Well then I'm stumped because I definitely have oil in my inventory but nothing happens. 

Is there a separate dialogue choice for oil, or is it part of the "how are you doing?" choice? Because with the 2nd one it'll bug out and auto-select an unrelated dialogue choice from other mods (for me either Sea Dragon, or Nether's Follower Framework depending on whether I've asked ELLE to follow me before)

2 hours ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Well then I'm stumped because I definitely have oil in my inventory but nothing happens. 

Is there a separate dialogue choice for oil, or is it part of the "how are you doing?" choice? Because with the 2nd one it'll bug out and auto-select an unrelated dialogue choice from other mods (for me either Sea Dragon, or Nether's Follower Framework depending on whether I've asked ELLE to follow me before)

I will have to check the code of the mod for that one.

I am pretty busy with work right now unfortunately, but I will check that out by this weekend.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:43 AM, RedGallade said:

OK ELLE.   "I have some oil" will be in the dialog tree

9 hours ago, sexcapades said:

OK ELLE.   "I have some oil" will be in the dialog tree

I checked the code of the mod.

The Oil dialogue (and most dialogues) assume you met ELLE in Shimmermist cave.

I disabled the buttons in Alftand and Avanchnzel for future versions... they will not do anything until you have ELLE with you.

If you want to keep her and give her oil, try setting the quest stage to 20.

setstage _SLS_QST_SexBot 20

That should open up the whole dialogue tree.

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

when the milking farm quests or dialogs calling for a SexLab animation regarding breast milking, what exactly is asked for? Boobjob and breastfeeding, or both?

I am trying to find fitting animations for those kind of events atm. (the tag can be added ingame with the mod SLATE)

11 hours ago, babylight41 said:

Hi @DeepBlueFrog are you going to do the succubus, egg factory or soul gem oven stories too?

I have plans for custom succubus transformation elements for Hormones but that's about it.

I am not using Soulgem ovens or egg factory, so I will not be adding content for those anytime soon.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:31 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

when the milking farm quests or dialogs calling for a SexLab animation regarding breast milking, what exactly is asked for? Boobjob and breastfeeding, or both?

I am trying to find fitting animations for those kind of events atm. (the tag can be added ingame with the mod SLATE)

I am looking for 3J Straight and Lesbian Breastfeeding, and animations with the Breast tag.

The next version will also include animations with Boob and Boobjob tags.

8 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Would be nice if the Milkmaid should be an option if you decide to become a cow girl which integrate well with Being A Cow (Mod)

The current link to MME is about registering NPCs from milk donors in Stories to Milk Slaves in MME.

What happens to you as a Milk Maid is up to you if you have MME. I don't use that mod, so my visibility is limited to what it can do.

I am happy to hear feedback about anything else the mod could do to integrate with MME or Being a Cow.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The current link to MME is about registering NPCs from milk donors in Stories to Milk Slaves in MME.

What happens to you as a Milk Maid is up to you if you have MME. I don't use that mod, so my visibility is limited to what it can do.

I am happy to hear feedback about anything else the mod could do to integrate with MME or Being a Cow.

I got thanks for the info

Very miniscule bug; the 'business opportunity' suggestion shouldn't show before you've been to the farm near Riften and the relevant quest is started.

As for integrating MME and BAC into stories; Let's say you change the cows at the farm into MME-milkmaids or BAC-cows, depending on which is available. And instead of the PC trying to convince females, you could add random encounters of milkmaids or BAC-cows, who'd be easier to convince. The ones at the farm would be a bit further developed, and the random encounters would have just started with the transformation. The wandering milkmaids/cows could be selling milk.

Sex with them could add corruption and add a small change of turning into a milkmaid/cow for females as well.

Personally I'm not so sure I'd want to become a farmer and having to milk them day-in, day-out, so maybe placing a milk pump near the farm and having the cows milk themselvers would be nice. 

I like BAC as a mod, but the quests that go with it are still a bit rough. If I understand it correctly, SkyrimFet has allowed somebody else to work on the mod, so maybe he'd allow you to integrate BAC into stories as well.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:10 PM, Wut1969 said:

Very miniscule bug; the 'business opportunity' suggestion shouldn't show before you've been to the farm near Riften and the relevant quest is started.

As for integrating MME and BAC into stories; Let's say you change the cows at the farm into MME-milkmaids or BAC-cows, depending on which is available. And instead of the PC trying to convince females, you could add random encounters of milkmaids or BAC-cows, who'd be easier to convince. The ones at the farm would be a bit further developed, and the random encounters would have just started with the transformation. The wandering milkmaids/cows could be selling milk.

Sex with them could add corruption and add a small change of turning into a milkmaid/cow for females as well.

Personally I'm not so sure I'd want to become a farmer and having to milk them day-in, day-out, so maybe placing a milk pump near the farm and having the cows milk themselvers would be nice. 

I like BAC as a mod, but the quests that go with it are still a bit rough. If I understand it correctly, SkyrimFet has allowed somebody else to work on the mod, so maybe he'd allow you to integrate BAC into stories as well.

Jop, also noticed that. The diaolog appears the moment you start a new game. Didn´t even come near Rifton.

Also i noticed that the npc BeeGee (the human cow slave typ girl) has a grey face. (yes, the mod is placed at the end of my load order)

1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

Jop, also noticed that. The diaolog appears the moment you start a new game. Didn´t even come near Rifton.

Also i noticed that the npc BeeGee (the human cow slave typ girl) has a grey face. (yes, the mod is placed at the end of my load order)

Yes, i have that one too. I have quite a few NPC adding/changing mods and she's seems to be the only one with the dreaded grey face.

2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Yes, i have that one too. I have quite a few NPC adding/changing mods and she's seems to be the only one with the dreaded grey face.

@DeepBlueFrog

Actually there are 2 more. One is Olfina Greymane, and don´t ask my why she has the grey face, but without SL Stories, she didn´t.

The 2nd one is the merchant Lady in Markarth.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Lisbet

But for her i am not sure since she has face discoluration and the make up which painted the whole forehead. When your next update is comming i start a new game and left out the Hydragonis Slave Girls Mod. Because this mod is causing a lot of trouble to head meshes overall.

23 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Actually there are 2 more. One is Olfina Greymane, and don´t ask my why she has the grey face, but without SL Stories, she didn´t.

Olfina looks fine in my setup. I have SL Stories above all my appearance changing mods, like Pandorable, Bijin, Apachii etc. 

12 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Olfina looks fine in my setup. I have SL Stories above all my appearance changing mods, like Pandorable, Bijin, Apachii etc. 

Hmm, i double-checked it. SL Stories didn´t cause her grey face. But i have no mods which alter that npc. Just CBBE and Leyanda Skin 4.0 wihich is part of the Mod "All in one animated pussy"

I think that installation i messed up somehow.

Also for the load order, i use Nexus Mod Manager. I think this works the opposite of Mod Manager. Here you have to place the esp´s loaded before other esp´s if you want them to overwrite other files.

For example the "Fjotra Replacer" has to be loaded before "Sisterhood of Dibella" esp´s to actually replace the npc, which means

dibella esp files

Fjotra Replacer esp file

The other way around the NPC is not replaced by the mod.

SL Stories esp files are loaded before any kind of npc replacer or follower mod i have. But i only have

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wifes

and some which add custom followers in the game.

My suggestion is, that the installation of Leyanda Skon/Faces messed something up.

On 3/31/2021 at 9:32 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hmm, i double-checked it. SL Stories didn´t cause her grey face. But i have no mods which alter that npc. Just CBBE and Leyanda Skin 4.0 wihich is part of the Mod "All in one animated pussy"

I think that installation i messed up somehow.

Also for the load order, i use Nexus Mod Manager. I think this works the opposite of Mod Manager. Here you have to place the esp´s loaded before other esp´s if you want them to overwrite other files.

I use Mod Organizer and a different body and skin, but I don't feel confident that my choices are for some reason better than yours. I have a working setup with little issues (AFAIK) but the road to stabiliy had more kinks than the accumulative LL community.