• 2 weeks later...

@iggypop1: I have used skinny dipping of Skyrim to place nudity markers with varying results. Depending on the AI package any given NPC might be using, some people stay clothed. NFF for instance has some issues allowing followers to activate the triggers.

Skinny Dipping at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

Allows placing nudity triggers in game.

There is an SSE version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 5:20 PM, netruss1964 said:

@iggypop1: I have used skinny dipping of Skyrim to place nudity markers with varying results. Depending on the AI package any given NPC might be using, some people stay clothed. NFF for instance has some issues allowing followers to activate the triggers.

Skinny Dipping at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

Allows placing nudity triggers in game.

There is an SSE version.

@netruss1964 It seems that i need both his mods https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34222         to mark a specific location?!

29 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

@DeepBlueFrog Are you still working on this? (RedWave,NakedHuntersHotSpring):classic_angel:

The latest version of Stories includes some fixes to RedWave (released today).

I am not sure I will implement anything for the naked hunters. I need to find a good way to make it immersive. Just removing clothes every time you get there automatically feels abusive to me.

Maybe with the right dialogue or something like that.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The latest version of Stories includes some fixes to RedWave (released today).

I am not sure I will implement anything for the naked hunters. I need to find a good way to make it immersive. Just removing clothes every time you get there automatically feels abusive to me.

Maybe with the right dialogue or something like that.

About Hunters:You have a Dialog allready They invite you to relax and if PC uses the(missing) laying/sitting marker it could trigger the strip script...just a thought

Hi.
You wrote "(Yeah .. I know .. I have Skyrim modding ADHD)." Welcome to the club :D

Due to the fact that I want to test the new mod The Sisterhood of Dibella, I assume that I will spend most of my time around Markarth.
That's why I decided to install A Forsworn Story 0.3bis mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1733-a-forsworn-story/)
In A Forsworn Story mod's I saw recommendation for Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters).

The last time I used Sexlab stories was divided into two parts. one is regular and second with DD. I don't use DD because it's not a cup of tea and additionally, it requires a lot of mods ( .ESP slots in Load Order)
So my question is, does Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters) require DD?
Thank you in advance for your help

37 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Hi.
You wrote "(Yeah .. I know .. I have Skyrim modding ADHD)." Welcome to the club :D

Due to the fact that I want to test the new mod The Sisterhood of Dibella, I assume that I will spend most of my time around Markarth.
That's why I decided to install A Forsworn Story 0.3bis mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1733-a-forsworn-story/)
In A Forsworn Story mod's I saw recommendation for Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters).

The last time I used Sexlab stories was divided into two parts. one is regular and second with DD. I don't use DD because it's not a cup of tea and additionally, it requires a lot of mods ( .ESP slots in Load Order)
So my question is, does Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters) require DD?
Thank you in advance for your help

The Kins Family is in the non DD part of Stories, but there isn't a lot of content to it right now.

I have a vague idea of a quest to do later but nothing fleshed out yet.

Alright, so I met Eris in the Winking Skeever and had a little chat with her, not knowing what I was getting myself into. Asked her if she wanted some sugar or something, then told her I would be willing to work for her as a whore and was given the collar to wear while she took all my equipment (bow, swords, armor, rings, etc.). So I start asking around, solicit clients until I had a negative amount of debt to pay, then can't find Eris anywhere. Eventually I locate her heading to the Red Wave for the night, tell her I paid off my debt, and then... nothing.. All my equipment gone, except for the quest items that can't be removed. I tried searching the ship for any storage chests that contained my stuff, but found nothing. Is this a bug? Did I do something wrong? Where are my items? :(

1 hour ago, Natsuke said:

Alright, so I met Eris in the Winking Skeever and had a little chat with her, not knowing what I was getting myself into. Asked her if she wanted some sugar or something, then told her I would be willing to work for her as a whore and was given the collar to wear while she took all my equipment (bow, swords, armor, rings, etc.). So I start asking around, solicit clients until I had a negative amount of debt to pay, then can't find Eris anywhere. Eventually I locate her heading to the Red Wave for the night, tell her I paid off my debt, and then... nothing.. All my equipment gone, except for the quest items that can't be removed. I tried searching the ship for any storage chests that contained my stuff, but found nothing. Is this a bug? Did I do something wrong? Where are my items? :(

It's unusual to find her in the Winking Skeever. 

Assuming that her stuff was removed by my mod, it should be in a bag next to a bedroll at the bottom of the Red Wave.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's unusual to find her in the Winking Skeever. 

Eris visits the Winking Skeever every afternoon and evening from 6 PM to midnight accordingly to the Cutting Room Floor Mod. (There are also some other characters who do the same: two civilian males and a Captain of the Imperial Legion, all of them added by the same mod).

24 minutes ago, gendzix said:

Well, I feel stupid but searched Alftand 10 times and found only 2 cubes, where are they? Or I get bugged?

Here’s a hint

Spoiler

Two are around the Forge

One is in a small room between the forge and the assembly chamber 

One is next to the assembly chamber

One is at the bottom of the pit after the assembly chamber 

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hi @DeepBlueFrog  Just wondering if you could tell me the hex code for the blue skin change used for the LAL start of SL Stories - Charues egg breeder.  At some point my character lost the blue and went back to default.  Or if there is a console command for it to re apply the skin change

I am sorry.. I can't find where in Stories that color is set.

It is possible the color is applied by Content Consumer Alternate Starts instead.

You should try asking in that mod thread.