2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Any idea when the milk farm going to updated?

End of the year maybe?

My top priorities are still finishing the quests of SD+ and Parasites, plus tuning Hormones.

Out of all my unfinished quests, the Milk Farm is the one for which I have the most detailed blueprint on paper. It is also linked to what I am doing with Hormones, so it will be high on my list after SD+ and Parasites.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Sucker343 said:

Is the patch from SLIF Patches still relevant or should not be used any longer?

Sorry, I can't tell ... I am not using SLIF in my load order.

Maybe someone using it will comment on this question.

8 hours ago, BigHank said:

Does anyone know how to recover my things when I am enslaved in Red Wave? I stepped on it to do work for clients and pay my debt, when I complete the debt the quest is still on and I don't know how to get my things back

If I remember well, your stuff should be in a bag next to a bedroll at the bottom of the boat.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I remember well, your stuff should be in a bag next to a bedroll at the bottom of the boat.

OMG,  Thanks, I thought I had lost them.  It's a very different bag than the rest, I never thought that I had my items xD

I've been playing with this great mod for a long time, but had never tried to complete ELLE's body until mu current play through.  I gave her the imbued human flesh from where I found her, then went exploring for the ingredients to craft more. I gave her enough to complete her up to her face and hair, but then when I gave her the last one to complete her (at least I assume it was the last one since the dialogue option to give her more disappeared after that), she turned partly invisible (her neck and back) and the body was terribly distorted.

I'm using LE, not SE, with a UUNP body with the XPMSE skeleton.

I saw a post from a couple of pages back about someone working on a UUNP body for her, but didn't see any links. Is a different body or a patch needed?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

I've been playing with this great mod for a long time, but had never tried to complete ELLE's body until mu current play through.  I gave her the imbued human flesh from where I found her, then went exploring for the ingredients to craft more. I gave her enough to complete her up to her face and hair, but then when I gave her the last one to complete her (at least I assume it was the last one since the dialogue option to give her more disappeared after that), she turned partly invisible (her neck and back) and the body was terribly distorted.

I'm using LE, not SE, with a UUNP body with the XPMSE skeleton.

I saw a post from a couple of pages back about someone working on a UUNP body for her, but didn't see any links. Is a different body or a patch needed?

Thanks.

I am currently going through a playthrough with her actually... and I am taking this occasion to rewrite her story (finally) and update the mechanics around the sexbot.

She will have a new upgrade system (no more imbued skin to craft), a new way to manage her energy and lubrication, and a proper quest.

I am trying to finish her quest by end of March.

Don't worry if you already started with her, I am trying to keep the quest backward compatible. Except for the upgrade system, I am mostly adding to what I had before, so it should hopefully still work if you already found her.

For the distorted body, I noticed the mesh itself is bad in LE. No idea how that happened.

You can try this:

go into:  Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\_SkinSuitHDT

and copy the files to the folder one level up: Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\

That fixed it in my game.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can try this:

go into:  Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\_SkinSuitHDT

and copy the files to the folder one level up: Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\

Thanks very much. I use MO, so I extracted those files from the BSA and created my own patch mod to install in MO after Stories. It appears to have worked ok. When talking to her she says she's complete. No body distortion like I had before, although she looks heavier than other NPCs. Is she supposed to be wearing what looks like a transparent catsuit?

24 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks very much. I use MO, so I extracted those files from the BSA and created my own patch mod to install in MO after Stories. It appears to have worked ok. When talking to her she says she's complete. No body distortion like I had before, although she looks heavier than other NPCs. Is she supposed to be wearing what looks like a transparent catsuit?

Yes.. that's what she is supposed to wear.

You can change the meshes to whatever you want as long as it is a full body mesh and you preserve the same names as in the _SkinSuit folder

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Does the character turn into a Sexbot? I'm not familiar with that storyline?

20 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Does the character turn into a Sexbot? I'm not familiar with that storyline?

Not yet.... that will come later, and probably with the help of one of the dwemer automaton mods/frameworks out there.

This update is about the sexbot you find in Shimmermist caves and how she can be repaired.

Until what point does the E.L.L.E quest work? I have to find these (I think 4?) cubes but I can only find 3. The assembling machine tells me that the data of the "Dagger" option is incomplete so I guess it has something to do with these cubes I need to find. Are there some missing? Because I checked the whole Alftand place at least 3 times. Is there an ID to let the cubes spawn? Or is it because the quest is incomplete?

3 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

Until what point does the E.L.L.E quest work? I have to find these (I think 4?) cubes but I can only find 3. The assembling machine tells me that the data of the "Dagger" option is incomplete so I guess it has something to do with these cubes I need to find. Are there some missing? Because I checked the whole Alftand place at least 3 times. Is there an ID to let the cubes spawn? Or is it because the quest is incomplete?

There are 4 cubes :)

Hint: they are all in that part of Alftand.

Spoiler

Hint 2: Did you check the floor below the Assembly room?

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There are 4 cubes :)

Hint: they are all in that part of Alftand.

Reveal hidden contents

Hint 2: Did you check the floor below the Assembly room?

Oh never mind, I just found the 4th cube, although I am pretty sure it wasn't there last time I played

Okay now I have repaired her but the quest isn't completed? It says ".E.L.L.E is now repaired" but there is the quest still wants me to "Find a way to complete E.L.L.E in the ruins of Alftand"? I thought I have done this already?

Dear Cerulean Amphibian. I have used a version of this mod EVERY PLAY THROUGH FOR SIX YEARS! I was really pleased to see you still picking it up to look at. Thank you. Thank you very much. You and others like you have helped to make Skyrim almost ageless. Thank you for your contributions. The only real change I have not enjoyed was the loss of some of it to Parasites. I have not used that one yet and feel sad at the empty coffin at the bottom of the pond. -as he types he begins to think of looking at the parasites mod again...-

Just Thank you, really.

Stay safe.

Protect Deep Blue Frogs!

4 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

Oh never mind, I just found the 4th cube, although I am pretty sure it wasn't there last time I played

Okay now I have repaired her but the quest isn't completed? It says ".E.L.L.E is now repaired" but there is the quest still wants me to "Find a way to complete E.L.L.E in the ruins of Alftand"? I thought I have done this already?

That should be it... let me check again.

Did you place the cube in the chest and press the button?

Also.. did you go through the new sexbot quest or did you just happen to go by Alftand with her?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That should be it... let me check again.

Did you place the cube in the chest and press the button?

Also.. did you go through the new sexbot quest or did you just happen to go by Alftand with her?

I placed the cube in the chest and picked the"Evolved" model (Dagger option) . I also picked up the sexbot parts laying around. But I didn't get a notification about the quest being completed nor did I get a new quest. I tried talking to her and went through all the dialougue options available. 

1 hour ago, 0feed0me0 said:

I placed the cube in the chest and picked the"Evolved" model (Dagger option) . I also picked up the sexbot parts laying around. But I didn't get a notification about the quest being completed nor did I get a new quest. I tried talking to her and went through all the dialougue options available. 

That's a bug then. I will check it again.

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's a bug then. I will check it again.

Is there a possibility to trigger the following quests manually? Because I really want to play further. I also tried to reload an older savestate and do the cubes thing again but still no new quest. I also created a new character and try to the quest again using shortcuts (coc commands, spawning Calixto and Calcemo) and the quest seems to work fine until the point I repaired E.L.L.E - or according to the game, I didn't.