I have 16GB of RAM, but using LAA is unnecessary.  TESV.exe has already been flagged to utilize it, and I've already got the memory fix from ENB and SKSE installed and utilized.  Neither of which really help my load order or frequency of crashing (the most of which is just from loading a save that's otherwise fine).

Hmmmmmmm........... Then only one thing comes to mind: something else is the problem. That is for you to discover. But we have strayed off-topic, and it would be advisable to stay on it.

Since you have more than 2 GB of RAM (as you stated it yourself), have you considered using Large Address Aware? It allows programs to utilize more than 2 RAM GB's, which in turn allows for faster and smoother gameplay. I'm using it and my Skyrim crashes (almost) never. And Skyrim isn't the only RAM-heavy game I have. Disciples Reincarnation, Might and Magic Heroes 6 and Shin Sangokumusou with Moushouden 6 (Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends) are also on my list. And I'm using LAA on them as well, and I can play Bordeciel, have music in the background and search TESWiki for some info about quests without problem. Actually, the most problems I have is with Disciples, not with Bordeciel.

I have 16GB of RAM, but using LAA is unnecessary.  TESV.exe has already been flagged to utilize it, and I've already got the memory fix from ENB and SKSE installed and utilized.  Neither of which really help my load order or frequency of crashing (the most of which is just from loading a save that's otherwise fine).

When you identify a save that loads correctly every time (like, the prison cell in LAL or in Helgen Keep), load it and save it with a easy to remember name. I use  ' starthere ' , so I hit the ' ` ' tilde key and type    save starthere   . 

Then, when you start the game don't use the menu to start. Hit the  console key and type    load starthere    . Once that's loaded, then go ahead and load the save you want to play.  

It sounds complex and seems like it takes longer to start but being able to start every time without that annoying initial save load ctd is worth it.

I talked to mostly vanilla npcs in Riften and Whiterun, maybe one or two mod added ones but have no custom races. Also, I am running aroused and attraction/approach too (which has its own relationship modification system). And I tried both before and after having sex with the npcs. I also uninstalled Give Gifts but that didn't get the option to show up.

I doubt it makes any difference, but just in case, I've also noticed that none of my SL skills have improved except foreplay.

Hope this helps.

I talked to mostly vanilla npcs in Riften and Whiterun, maybe one or two mod added ones but have no custom races. Also, I am running aroused and attraction/approach too (which has its own relationship modification system). And I tried both before and after having sex with the npcs. I also uninstalled Give Gifts but that didn't get the option to show up.

I doubt it makes any difference, but just in case, I've also noticed that none of my SL skills have improved except foreplay.

Hope this helps.

It is possible there was a problem with the way the mod was initialized.

There are a few more conditions on the dialogue to avoid seeing duplicate lines when you talk to NPCs. I will test that out.

Gave it a try and the quest started for all the stones that i tried.

Ended up going with the warrior stone and it was neat at first but then when i tried to clear a dungeon i ended up having to stop and dump arousal every 2-3 kills which became a bit of a chore when trying to do a quest (was doing the college quest line) or just put up with the -20% to skill progression

Any chance you could restrict the amount of build up while in hostile enviroments since i'd have though even the most deviant of nymptho's would have a strong enough sense of self preservation to not need to get off 20+ times in a dungeon

Also think at that number my PC would be damaging themselves with repeat use

Version 0.2 is out with these updates;

- Split the mod in two pieces
:: SexLab Stories - requires SexLab Aroused only
:: SexLab Devious Stories - requires SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices Assets and Devious Devices Integration

- Added small breast milk farm near Riften (needs SexLab StoriesDevious)
:: Two cows to milk and a small quest centered around producing a unique cheese for a special client
:: Devious Device compatible, lockable, milking harness
:: Dialogues to collect breast milk from a few sources
:: Perks after producing enough
:: Comments from other NPCs while PC is wearing harness
:: Support for sexlab events / Chance to grow breasts after orgasm / generate a bottle of milk after enough lactation orgasms
:: SexLab aroused support after enough lactation orgasms (with Steed's fetish)
:: Support for Hormones (breasts inflate and deflate as they are milked)

- 'King in Yellow' easter egg near Rorikstead (ritualistic offering to the Old Gods)

- Started collecting stats on missing Fetish (magic, craft, crime, creature kill, animal kill, people kill, bestiality)
:: Many Standing Stone fetish still untested (most signs should work except the Ritual Stone)

I like this mod, as usual, but could you either tone down the rate of arousal or make it configurable? (I know, you don't want to do an MCM ;)). 

I went from 0 to 100 in arousal by the time I made it from the first standing stones to Riverwood. Granted, I have my timescale set to 60, but that still seems pretty extreme. I have Sexlab Arousal set to the smallest settings it has. :)

I like this mod, as usual, but could you either tone down the rate of arousal or make it configurable? (I know, you don't want to do an MCM ;)).

I went from 0 to 100 in arousal by the time I made it from the first standing stones to Riverwood. Granted, I have my timescale set to 60, but that still seems pretty extreme. I have Sexlab Arousal set to the smallest settings it has. :)

I didn't test all the signs yet so there are probably many balance issues still.

Which sign did you choose?

I tried reducing the arousal already.

I may have to randomize the effect or put it on a timer to soften it a bit.

I didn't test all the signs yet so there are probably many balance issues still.

The thief stone is the one that increased the arousal rate without doing anything except running down the road. The warrior stone might have done the same, but since i got into fights on the road after using the warrior stone, that might have been because of the armor/fighting. 

Companions automaticly aggro the cows when they get near. chasing them off till they eventually get killed.  Other than that so far the cows work well. Havent found the other milking "sources" yet for my character. Also nice to see the milking harness being brought back.

can you add an install note? do i need both pieces or is the devius part a two in one?

Companions automaticly aggro the cows when they get near. chasing them off till they eventually get killed.  Other than that so far the cows work well. Havent found the other milking "sources" yet for my character. Also nice to see the milking harness being brought back.

I made the cows cowardly - it didn't make sense to me they would fight off spiders and wolves :)

I can make them essential for the sake of the mod.

Other sources of milk are not in the mod yet. There will be at least a couple of wet nurses and maybe a few well endowed wenches to convince. 

I have an odd question.  Skyrimll, did you upload SLStories and SLStoriesDevious differently in any way?  The reason I ask is because I can download SLStoriesDevious with no issues but SLStories stops with 1 second to go and never finishes downloading for me. 

I've noticed this with several other mods.  One update I can download the files ok, the next I have issues and it never finishes.  I was just wondering if there was any difference.  As far as I can tell there is none but perhaps there is on your end.

I hold my breath every time something is updated...asking myself if I will be able to download it this time or not.  If the file is not a 7z, I can usually copy it from the download page, repair it, and use it with minor if any errors.  If the file is a 7z, then there is no hope.  I have yet to find a way to repair them properly and just usually wait for the next update to come along. 

Forgive the rambling.  Long time lurker, first time poster.  Thank you for your mods and time.  I always look forward to your work.  :)

~UmbraEternus

SL StoriesDevious

After Sex with Leonara or her Cows (only questspezific sex)i cant move and i must restart the Game.

SL StoriesDevious

After Sex with Leonora or her Cows (only questspezific sex)i cant move and i must restart the Game.

Hi, i've got the same issue with Leonora.

enableplayercontrols and epc have no effect.

That's weird... there is nothing special about these sex scenes. 

I will check the code again but I am not sure what could be causing this.

Do you see anything in the logs?

SL StoriesDevious

After Sex with Leonara or her Cows (only questspezific sex)i cant move and i must restart the Game.

SL StoriesDevious

After Sex with Leonora or her Cows (only questspezific sex)i cant move and i must restart the Game.

Hi, i've got the same issue with Leonora.

enableplayercontrols and epc have no effect.

That's weird... there is nothing special about these sex scenes. 

I will check the code again but I am not sure what could be causing this.

Do you see anything in the logs?

same here and the harnes is invisble, solution for the pc cant move after sex was disabeling the automatic third person cam.

The cows worked fine for me in a hurried test, but collected from both and delivered my own five bottles. could this be another "free cam" related thing? I got the after-scene freeze fairly often when I tried to use that. Oh, I did notice that if I equipped the harness without first unequipping other 'armor' I got CTD... only one try at that though.

Also, still not getting a "Hello" dialog, just as a fyi note.

Hope this helps, and thanks for sharing!

Two more small questions :) :

1. Is this your http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25256-early-wip-lovers-benefits-or-fuck-buddies/ mod or another?

2. Are there conflicts with the long life milk mod?

Yes... that's the relationship part from my idea in Fuck Buddies. I will add a note in that thread.

About #2, I don't have that mod installed, but the assets are standalone and as far as I can tell, that farm was not one of the locations listed in the mod, so it should be safe. I am curious to hear if the two mods conflict or not. I can make changes if they do.

So if I understood this right this mod gives random sexlab encounters across skyrim. And awesome milk mod. Just wounder with the lover stone for example. When it stands nude there dose that mean you get even more aroused by nude people then? Is this mod save to save with and then upgrade/uninstall? or should I wait for a complete version?

Two more small questions :) :

1. Is this your http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25256-early-wip-lovers-benefits-or-fuck-buddies/ mod or another?

2. Are there conflicts with the long life milk mod?

About #2, I don't have that mod installed, but the assets are standalone and as far as I can tell, that farm was not one of the locations listed in the mod, so it should be safe. I am curious to hear if the two mods conflict or not. I can make changes if they do.

Ok i'll try. Probably i will just get breast growth from both mods then :)

So if I understood this right this mod gives random sexlab encounters across skyrim. And awesome milk mod. Just wounder with the lover stone for example. When it stands nude there dose that mean you get even more aroused by nude people then? Is this mod save to save with and then upgrade/uninstall? or should I wait for a complete version?

If you have the Lovers stone, you will get extra arousal from standing nude... not from watching other nude NPCs (SexLab Aroused handles that by default).