IGNORED

Jerk Idle For Females?

Corta87

Hello, is there a mod out there where my female character can jerk off her penis with schlongs of skyrim female?

As a matter of fact, there is: ASX Adult Show

Just play the male masturbation animation on your female character, works perfectly fine. You might need to adjust the arousal status of your strap-on, there's a "Schlong controller" add-on for SOS somewhere here around in the LL download section.

Hello, is there a mod out there where my female character can jerk off her penis with schlongs of skyrim female?

Just play the male masturbation animation on your female character, works perfectly fine. You might need to adjust the arousal status of your strap-on, there's a "Schlong controller" add-on for SOS somewhere here around in the LL download section.

I think he's asking for an idle animation...

my only queston is, why id this in the HDT section?

I think he's asking for an idle animation...

my only queston is, why id this in the HDT section?

Oh, I'm sorry, I have overlooked that. I'm not aware of an *idle* animation for that, unfortunately...

Archived