Inte

Guess This Location.

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

True, can you be more specific?

I'm searching my screenshot folder ... or you get a CK screenshot in half an hours from the cell :classic_laugh:

It should be the room before you meet that big idiot with the pugilist gloves or whatever they are called.

Spoiler

*sigh* Try punching a trained swordswoman ...

1 minute ago, worik said:

I'm searching my screenshot folder ... or you get a CK screenshot in half an hours from the cell :classic_laugh:

It should be the room before you meet that big idiot with the pugilist gloves or whatever they are called.

Reveal hidden contents

Quite right. That is the resting place, dare I say home? of Gian the Fist original owner of the Pugilist Gloves (which I have since disenchanted).

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Quite right. That is the resting place, dare I say home? of Gian the Fist original owner of the Pugilist Gloves (which I have since disenchanted).

He had a very personal and close contact with ths blade 👇

Spoiler

2281.jpg.669271f4bcae8bb656228fe3fe88e914.jpg

Although .. I am up there ☝️NOT in the Ratway.

But where am I?

20 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Potema

Indeed. Or to be precise: to introduce her to the same (carefully sharpened) blade that killed the pugilist from above :angel:

👍

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Then, how about this?

Hide contents

enb 2020_06_04 14_14_41_01j.jpg

Thalmor HQ, in Solitude, also repurposed a little bit in my game with a couple extra NPCs. (although I think Cutting Room Floor also adds / re-adds some and swaps the banners for thalmor ones).

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Thalmor HQ, in Solitude, also repurposed a little bit in my game with a couple extra NPCs. (although I think Cutting Room Floor also adds / re-adds some and swaps the banners for thalmor ones).

Quite right. Have an avocado. 🥑

40 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you couldn't get it from the external view (above) here's one from inside:

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_06_06 07_01_53_81j.jpg

Nightcaller Temple. I still have PTSD from that place back from when the quest was still bugged and saving the game after stopping the miasma crashed the game...

33 minutes ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Nightcaller Temple. I still have PTSD from that place back from when the quest was still bugged and saving the game after stopping the miasma crashed the game...

You're right. Have an avocado. 🥑

You're also right about the glitch. I still try not to save while I'm in that building.

6 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Hope this one hasnt been done recently

🤔 Isn't that in the East Empire Company's warehouse/dock/cave thing below Solitude?

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Here's an obscure one I ran across today:

Hide contents

enb 2020_06_07 13_57_03_26j.jpg

6 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Deepwood Redoubt entrance.

I feel like that's the hagraven ambush camp by .. Ragnvald? If you get too close to the tent a hag spawns on the pathway into that otherwise empty camp.