Jump to content
Inte

Guess This Location.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

True, can you be more specific?

I'm searching my screenshot folder ... or you get a CK screenshot in half an hours from the cell :classic_laugh:

 

It should be the room before you meet that big idiot with the pugilist gloves or whatever they are called.

Spoiler

*sigh* Try punching a trained swordswoman ...

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, worik said:

I'm searching my screenshot folder ... or you get a CK screenshot in half an hours from the cell :classic_laugh:

 

It should be the room before you meet that big idiot with the pugilist gloves or whatever they are called.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Quite right. That is the resting place, dare I say home? of Gian the Fist original owner of the Pugilist Gloves (which I have since disenchanted).

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Quite right. That is the resting place, dare I say home? of Gian the Fist original owner of the Pugilist Gloves (which I have since disenchanted).

He had a very personal and close contact with ths blade 👇

Spoiler

2281.jpg.669271f4bcae8bb656228fe3fe88e914.jpg

 

Although .. I am up there ☝️NOT in the Ratway.

But where am I?

Link to post
20 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Potema

Indeed. Or to be precise: to introduce her to the same (carefully sharpened) blade that killed the pugilist from above :angel:

 

👍

Link to post
4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Then, how about this?

 

  Hide contents

enb 2020_06_04 14_14_41_01j.jpg

 

Thalmor HQ, in Solitude, also repurposed a little bit in my game with a couple extra NPCs. (although I think Cutting Room Floor also adds / re-adds some and swaps the banners for thalmor ones).

 

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Thalmor HQ, in Solitude, also repurposed a little bit in my game with a couple extra NPCs. (although I think Cutting Room Floor also adds / re-adds some and swaps the banners for thalmor ones).

 

 

Quite right. Have an avocado. 🥑

Link to post
40 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you couldn't get it from the external view (above) here's one from inside:

  Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_06_06 07_01_53_81j.jpg

 

Nightcaller Temple. I still have PTSD from that place back from when the quest was still bugged and saving the game after stopping the miasma crashed the game...

Link to post
33 minutes ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Nightcaller Temple. I still have PTSD from that place back from when the quest was still bugged and saving the game after stopping the miasma crashed the game...

You're right. Have an avocado. 🥑

 

You're also right about the glitch. I still try not to save while I'm in that building.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Hope this one hasnt been done recently

🤔 Isn't that in the East Empire Company's warehouse/dock/cave thing below Solitude?

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Here's an obscure one I ran across today:

  Hide contents

enb 2020_06_07 13_57_03_26j.jpg

 

 

6 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

 

Deepwood Redoubt entrance.

I feel like that's the hagraven ambush camp by .. Ragnvald? If you get too close to the tent a hag spawns on the pathway into that otherwise empty camp.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...