Guess This Location.

Here try this one

Pinemoon Cave

You got it, did the vampires in the background give it away? ;)

Nope, the ramp and the shelves did.

Throw us some more, this is funny.  I also know the game inside out, so i'd wager i could guess the majority of the locations. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Well this post is dead, but just in case is not, try this one,

That's that place, in Falkreath, where you have to rescue that hunter guy, and he can follow you in and you're supposed to avenge his dead friends...

Crap.

Are we allowed to look up names on a wiki?

Yeap, but what is the name? Hmm?

That's that place, in Falkreath, where you have to rescue that hunter guy, and he can follow you in and you're supposed to avenge his dead friends...

Crap.

Moss Mother Cavern.

Crap.

Moss Mother Cavern.

Haha... yeap :exclamation:

Ok, a more obscure one...

Isn't that above the Sightless Pit cave... not the fall-down-the-hole entrance, but the other way out... it's a little climb up the mountain from there?

I might be off on this one...

If I remember correctly it's got a few ice wraiths guarding it?

Edit: I just checked the wiki, and Sightless Pit has nothing like that nearby. Hmm...

Edit 2: I was sort of close, but on the wrong mountain, and facing the wrong direction. That surely must be the dwarven shrine found outside the second exit of Ironbind Barrow. I had to go looking for this one in-game! :)

Isn't that above the Sightless Pit cave... not the fall-down-the-hole entrance, but the other way out... it's a little climb up the mountain from there?

Edit: I just checked the wiki, and Sightless Pit has nothing like that nearby. Hmm...

Edit 2: I was sort of close, but on the wrong mountain, and facing the wrong direction. That surely must be the dwarven shrine found outside the second exit of Ironbind Barrow. I had to go looking for this one in-game! :)

Yeap Ironbind Lookout, damn you're good. You get a whole box of cookies for that one. :D

Ok this basically is just a wall, but something else in the shot should give it away...

This one is a toughie. Dare I say, a devious toughie.

think it's in the basement of the Captured Dreams shop... ?

And I might not even have thought that without the collar.

You got that one too.

Yeap Ironbind Lookout, damn you're good. You get a whole box of cookies for that one. :D

Steam puts me at just over 1700 hours of Skyrim play, even discounting maybe ~100 hours sitting staring at the character creation screen, trying to get my face just right before I start playing and hide it behind a full helm... and I'm pretty sure I've explored most of the whole map. There are still occasionally new things / places I find, though.

Steam puts me at just over 1700 hours of Skyrim play, even discounting maybe ~100 hours sitting staring at the character creation screen, trying to get my face just right before I start playing and hide it behind a full helm... and I'm pretty sure I've explored most of the whole map. There are still occasionally new things / places I find, though.

About 1500 for me, didn't even touch Solstheim except for the radiant auto quests ^_^