Guess This Location.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

We are here where the doomed hag met her end.

Hide contents

984151683_enb2018_11_1520_11_04_53.thumb.jpg.2384a527e37705647646972a659d4545.jpg

I'm not a doctor but I think it's going to rquire more than this to cure it.

1584799274_enb2018_11_1520_11_33_43.thumb.jpg.012c2fd3e9aec6303ec461ef2b1e8587.jpg

Disclaimer: No screenshot folders were used in the discovery of this location.

In general I don't care but, nice ENB!

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, worik said:

?

*** puts hands under the table and whistles innocently ***

Completely off topic but this reminds me of a true story which I will put in a spoiler so as not to offend anyone who feels that it is inappropriate use of this thread's space.

Spoiler

This story was told to me by a friend of mine who is a colleague and about my age (i.e., she's in her 60's). She had been raised by her family in France and was used to the customs there. She said it was a big adjustment going to school in England (she is fluent in several languages and I always thought that it funny that language wasn't the problem, customs were - but I digress). She came home to France over Christmas break after her first term and was eating dinner with her extended family. In keeping with her newfound English manners she kept her hands in her lap like a gentlewoman. This evidently disturbed her father who asked her, "what are you DOING with your hands in your lap?" She was mortified to say the least. Hmmm...I wonder if she was whistling innocently?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

In general I don't care but, nice ENB!

It's Kwanon by HHayley.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85321

Only been using it for a couple of weeks but much impressed so far.

1 hour ago, worik said:

*** puts hands under the table and whistles innocently ***

Hangs head in shame would be more like it.

Strange thing. I'd saved the game there immediately after taking the shot. When I went back into the game, the first thing that happened was the knife fell/jumped out of the body.

43 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Could be Darklight Tower but maybe not. What about Nilfheim or whaver it's called where the 'injured merchant' lures you to his camp.

Nope ... neither nor ...  of those..

hint?

Spoiler

no merchants there (in vanilla)

1 hour ago, worik said:

Nope ... neither nor ...  of those..

hint?

Hide contents

no merchants there (in vanilla)

We are talking about the structure at the top of the image and not the waterfall?

There's a place I can't find on the map but I don't think it is high enough. Interesting NPCs puts a partying Dremora at the top of the tower. I can't remember what is this in vanilla.

Or is it that place where there is a Veggie of Stendarr or a Dawnguard woman up there?

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
34 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, it's gone quiet, here's an easy peasy one

ScreenShot227.jpg.95a2b939d2fb33d1a419e7ad833ec45e.jpg

I know EXACTLY where you are but I will leave it to others to get the ID (unless they take too long, of course). As usual, very nice shot. Too bad the weather wasn't more cooperative.

Yeah, I might not know except that it is a stone's throw from the Restless Hunter of Home Sweet Home fame!

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Arcwind Point. It's been too long since the lemming made a guess, tabodi.

Nice to have you back on board! ?

35 minutes ago, Slorm said:

And... another easy one

Spoiler

ScreenShot228.jpg.df5c19aaceccbdb695228276be021c24.jpg

:classic_smile: I guess we have here the same wonder of nature from a slightly different angle

Spoiler

16.jpg.282cc2ec5e2cd6e20752f0af670d3c4e.jpg

Forgive me the strange colours .. I was experimenting a bit with Gopher's Predator Vision mod in various light environments ... totally unrelated of course. :classic_blush: