Guess This Location.

me too. nearly 1300 hours and ... well ... always find new places that i haven't seen before (and quests too).

Only 800ish hours myself and I only recently found the docks/entrance to docks in Windhelm, previously whenever I needed a boat I went out the main gate and jumped in the water and swam round.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Here is a hard one.

Nice game there ! 

Now where is this ? 

:s ... oh cmon guys... at least sth that is a little unique, or a hint... theres dozens of ruins / caves that use this wood-stuff and a million of mountains that have ice on them... :-/

Here is a hard one.

Nice game there ! 

Now where is this ? 

:s ... oh cmon guys... at least sth that is a little unique, or a hint... theres dozens of ruins / caves that use this wood-stuff and a million of mountains that have ice on them... :-/

Ok, ok ... you talked me into it ... just the name of the dragon, then...

Hint

It's part of the "Better NPC's" mod.

Guest Ragna_Rok

since i gotta go do some other stuff i let this count :)

quotes: To the northeast of Bleakwind Basin there is a creek leading into a small pool. In the middle of the pool there is a skeleton's arm protruding from the water, grasping a leveled sword. This is a notable easter egg, referencing Excalibur and the Lady of the Lake in King Arthur.

Nice game there ! 

Now where is this ? 

attachicon.gif2014-04-15_00001.jpg

Thats the bridge in pinewatch cabin right after you open the secret door and head down the tunnel

Yeep, good eye, I knew someone was going to get it since there is only one place where you can see that kind of wooden wall position ! 

Where's this now ? 

post-290274-0-70485300-1399720070_thumb.jpg

I know, I make hard ones, but they're actually doable ! 

Guest _kuraiko

Bandit camp somewhat north to Whiterun and west of the mill where you meet Cicero with his wagon. Don't know the name of the cave though.

Guest _kuraiko

Nope but you're close.

Hmm....

Edit : Oh yea, it's the pass with the necromancer and the skeletons that makes you travel from one side of the mountains to the next ! Forgot the name !

Yea Brittleshin Pass. You're right gz.