Guess This Location.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's not a glitch. It is a rare blessing from Sanguine (or is it Sheogorath?) It allows more than just the feet to be muffled so that copulation can be done more privately even in more "public" areas. You must be in great favor with the Daedra!

So am I supposed to guess which "bloody" mine entrance this is?

Actually, you were supposed to guess how the bandit ended up on the other side of the door.  :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Do you know where to find this one (unnamed location)?

Being sooo far away from my Skyrim is such a sad thing :classic_sad: So, I can't check but have to guess this from memory and with map help.

Spoiler

On the hill to the west of Ft. Greymoor?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Being sooo far away from my Skyrim is such a sad thing :classic_sad: So, I can't check but have to guess this from memory and with map help.

Reveal hidden contents

On the hill to the west of Ft. Greymoor?

Right as usual. I appreciate the fact that you held off answering for a couple hours. It makes me feel a little better about myself!  ?

Extended difficulty:

Do NOT post the name of the place!

The tankard of mead or wine goes out to the one who posts a picture of her/himself in front of the entrance

Bonus tankard: a picture while you are fighting something here ⚔️OR while you are having sex here. :classic_wub:

Strange places, volume II, chapter 1.

Or is it home-sweet-home?

Spoiler

1132.jpg.1b666ffa7298976ba87728802dc93ba6.jpg

I know, I know. This is difficult.

And since I am still travelling, I couldn't solve it myself until the day after tomorrow. For practical reasons :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler
11 hours ago, worik said:

Extended difficulty:

Do NOT post the name of the place!

The tankard of mead or wine goes out to the one who posts a picture of her/himself in front of the entrance

Bonus tankard: a picture while you are fighting something here ⚔️OR while you are having sex here. :classic_wub:

Strange places, volume II, chapter 1.

Or is it home-sweet-home?

Reveal hidden contents

1132.jpg.1b666ffa7298976ba87728802dc93ba6.jpg

I know, I know. This is difficult.

And since I am still travelling, I couldn't solve it myself until the day after tomorrow. For practical reasons :classic_biggrin:

ScreenShot250j.jpg.d61230be372e93f3f0bf96d13cc7e139.jpg

? or ? ?

The coice is yours :classic_smile:

13 hours ago, Psalam said:
Spoiler

ScreenShot250j.jpg.d61230be372e93f3f0bf96d13cc7e139.jpg

Due to the nature of the question and the thankfully still nameless location, I think we can still enjoy more solution pictures ?

Furthermore the bonus tankard is still available.  :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

? or ? ?

The coice is yours :classic_smile:

Due to the nature of the question and the thankfully still nameless location, I think we can still enjoy more solution pictures ?

Furthermore the bonus tankard is still available.  :classic_biggrin:

Right on all counts. Without giving too much away you should be able to go to this location alone and still earn the bonus. ?

On 9/11/2018 at 10:50 PM, Psalam said:

here's a new one. Sorry it's dark (night and all):

?I've been there ... 2 or 3 months ago during some random running around and mod testing I guess. So probably no clue in my diary nad no screenshot in my folders..

Spoiler

need more to make the thing between my ears work harder

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, worik said:

?I've been there ... 2 or 3 months ago during some random running around and mod testing I guess. So probably no clue in my diary nad no screenshot in my folders..

Reveal hidden contents

need more to make the thing between my ears work harder

If it helps this location has appeared on here before (what location hasn't? No wait, don't answer that.) I think it was Slorm who posted it last (but I could be wrong).

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

If it helps this location has appeared on here before (what location hasn't? No wait, don't answer that.) I think it was Slorm who posted it last (but I could be wrong).

Bloated Werewolf Grotto. :classic_biggrin:

Against all odds I have 2hours of spare time right now and I just entered the scene to save poor Sinding from Hircine.

So I guess I spare us all the picture o J'Kier  (Guess the deadly wounded Khajiit) that I made 2 minutes ago, while he was still alive..

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, worik said:

Bloated Werewolf Grotto. :classic_biggrin:

Against all odds I have 2hours of spare time right now and I just entered the scene to save poor Sinding from Hircine.

So I guess I spare us all the picture o J'Kier  (Guess the deadly wounded Khajiit) that I made 2 minutes ago, while he was still alive..

Quite right.  ?  For anyone who doesn't know there is a ledge to your right when you enter the Grotto. On the ledge is the pictured stump. The stump will hide the pictured chest from most angles.

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

On the ledge is the pictured stump. The stump will hide the pictured chest from most angles.

Spoiler ...

Spoiler

here:

a.jpg.7397b5afa61d3a872739002da3e40bab.jpg

56 gold and a potion :classic_sleep:

... and could you all ngggnnngive me a minute :classic_blush:

I'll be right back... just in that shrubbery over there.

Spoiler

F%$# ! Why now?! *sigh*

7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That underwear icon...is that from LSAR?

No, :classic_blush:... it's emmmm... it comes when I am slightly indisposed .... and I wear nothing to keep a certain level of dignity.

More so, when the game decides to jump-advance the clock as it does when you enter the cave at daytime. Suddenly you are 8 hours older, including all bodily functions :classic_blink:

Spoiler

Beeing female, and I wear neither tampon nor sanitary napkin.

We need a new one?

Actually I did like my no-names-but-make-a-selfie type :classic_blush:

So here we are .. let's start with a cutted version for higher difficulty.

Do NOT name the place, but DO make a selfie  ?

Bonus: have public sex right here where the picture gives you the spot . ??

Spoiler

cut.b_2360.jpg.51ef72322f16f689b6f10cad56b646a0.jpg

If the cutted version is too difficult, I'll post an uncutted version.  Just tell me how high you like me to raise your bar. :classic_biggrin:

Edit:

Being deviously bound and thus being limited in your ability to pleasure yourself and others counts as a bonus, too ?

10 hours ago, worik said:

No, :classic_blush:... it's emmmm... it comes when I am slightly indisposed .... and I wear nothing to keep a certain level of dignity.

More so, when the game decides to jump-advance the clock as it does when you enter the cave at daytime. Suddenly you are 8 hours older, including all bodily functions :classic_blink:

Ah. I avoid that mod. It's too script heavy for me and I'm not interested in that kind of "immersion." Pregnancy, yes, especially SGO3. The...ah, background mechanics of such, no.

Spoiler
On 9/15/2018 at 7:06 AM, worik said:

We need a new one?

Actually I did like my no-names-but-make-a-selfie type :classic_blush:

So here we are .. let's start with a cutted version for higher difficulty.

Do NOT name the place, but DO make a selfie  ?

Bonus: have public sex right here where the picture gives you the spot . ??

Reveal hidden contents

cut.b_2360.jpg.51ef72322f16f689b6f10cad56b646a0.jpg

If the cutted version is too difficult, I'll post an uncutted version.  Just tell me how high you like me to raise your bar. :classic_biggrin:

Edit:

Being deviously bound and thus being limited in your ability to pleasure yourself and others counts as a bonus, too ?

I know that you can't see it in the picture but both actors have DD collars (but no other paraphernalia).

ScreenShot255j.jpg.e9512a66a7cec244034268c58576f7d5.jpg

On 9/16/2018 at 9:56 PM, Psalam said:

I know that you can't see it in the picture but both actors have DD collars (but no other paraphernalia). 

I kew that cutting away half of the entrance would not leave you in the dark :classic_smile: . Your selfie is definetely acceptable :classic_biggrin:

?, ? and ? aaaand ?

Next time I'll think about an added task to earn some ?