Guess This Location.

ok how about a nice easy vanilla location

5a8642f955783_TESV2018-02-1520-32-24-73.thumb.jpg.5760d7ccd364277d5040dfed8cd157e5.jpg

bonus points if you can guess what mod i was in when i took it

i expect this to take just long enough for one of the screen archers to look at it an go this is "location"

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

5a8642f955783_TESV2018-02-1520-32-24-73.thumb.jpg.5760d7ccd364277d5040dfed8cd157e5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

i expect this to take just long enough for one of the screen archers to look at it an go this is "location"

Don't remember the name of that little house. I built a whole town by the stream to the right with Tundra Defense. You can just make out Whiterun in the distance.

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

You win an Astrid assassination thong :classic_biggrin:

Thank you. That might come in handy.

As I'm an avid practioner of the poison & soul-theft arts, I assume there is a proper skillboook handout for the thong included?

I'm afraid, I'm not terribly familiar with wearing thongs while at "work"  :classic_blush:

25 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Don't remember the name.

D...-something Cottage, I guess. A creepy fellow inside.

Regrettably, there a no quests around is bare existence. At least I've never noticed them. Could be a thing for some quests mods?

5 hours ago, worik said:

D...-something Cottage, I guess. A creepy fellow inside.

Regrettably, there a no quests around is bare existence. At least I've never noticed them. Could be a thing for some quests mods?

Interesting NPCs puts someone in there with a quest. Haven't done it yet because you have to agree to some terms.

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Don't remember the name of that little house. I built a whole town by the stream to the right with Tundra Defense. You can just make out Whiterun in the distance.

8 hours ago, worik said:

Thank you. That might come in handy.

As I'm an avid practioner of the poison & soul-theft arts, I assume there is a proper skillboook handout for the thong included?

I'm afraid, I'm not terribly familiar with wearing thongs while at "work"  :classic_blush:

yep that was Drela's Cottage (but it was not interesting npcs mod i took pic from ...poor Mia is now a slave ;))

you both get a :beer:

On 2/16/2018 at 2:21 PM, Grey Cloud said:

A nice easy one. You can't go here but we've all been there. My man Geras* the Younger joins the mile-high club.

* Geras is the personification of old age in Greek mythology.

ScreenShot1.thumb.jpg.5be42baa52f4ba4bd9a4755afe2a18dc.jpgScreenShot0.thumb.jpg.276db1eb8a29a2f8a6cffcc54e8a5056.jpg

The middle of Skyrim in a grey cloud above a giant's camp. An infamous destination for a SL bug. 

On 16.2.2018 at 3:34 AM, valcon767 said:

Reveal hidden contents

There, I had the first time installed a very old mod, that did not let me die, but made the bad magician who is living there , put my character to the zap crux (outdoor) instead of beeing killed - later I got helpless as well inside his home - then I tried to escape. Was the first time when I saw the zap in action - this house is is south-south-west from whiterun....the valley has a river in it:-)     [devious surrender 2.09 - always "under construction"  but worked without problems] ...yes drela´s cottage...this guy is best to become a slave;-)

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

forgot no one solved this one... I was going to guess Folgunthar, with one of the Gauldur sons.

Soz, I'd forgotten about this one and I can't remember now. I think it was Rebel's Cairn (Red Eagle's Sword) as I'd restarted an older save but it could have been Folgunthar.

It is Folgunthar, I took the screenie a little after doing Shrouded Grove after switching to the Spice Armor replacer. It was a day or so later I went back to an older save

4 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:
  Reveal hidden contents

landscape01.thumb.jpeg.8b72c4a8a97031810173cb4c67e269e8.jpeglandscape02.thumb.jpeg.31f792ce85aa615067f8d48d8b4132ab.jpeg

Eastmarch looking at the "Throat of the World" (the mountain the Greybeards live on) with Mixwater Mill in the lower left of the first screenshot??