4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Now I have made the move I will be developing in SE for all my mods/patches - I also plan to continue support LE for as long as there is demand.

That said there is nothing to stop you from continuing your version if you wish.

It always had been your version. Every good modder who makes the jump to SE makes me happy. I can't really bring any kind of development to SE, because I simply lack the abilities. Ihe only thing that I would like to do is to continue on a little idea that I had in mind for quite a while now: Make Estrus chaurus and Ed's add-ons 'legendary'...

14 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I see. I wonder if I should use this, or if I should keep using (hah, as if I'd actually started playing yet) the little compilation that one guy posted in the compatibility forum.

I don't know about SE but the addons keep working just fine even as EC keeps updating and they remain behind.

I also gotta commend how the addons and estrus handle body growth in an additive way that doesn't break anything or make one growth overwrite the other (meaning having spider pregnancy + chaurus pregnancy will give you twice the increase of all nodes at the maximum time). Been wondering why can't other mods behave so nicely rather than say "incompatible with anything else that touches body nodes" XD

I am having regular chaurus and hunters work fine but reapers go hostile but just circle and never actually attack my PC, they will melee companions but never seem to spit. I am using a mad called the Blackest Reaches and also Bakas version of Populated which adds more chaurus along with everything else. Has anyone else experienced this or used either of these mods with EC+? 

7 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

SLSO has a patch 'SLSO Estrus Chaurus+ v4.346.7z'. Is that still necessary/working with 'Estrus Chaurus V4.390 SE.7z'?

It depends on what it is patching. Assuming it contains patched EC script files that have been modified since 346 was released it will need updating by the author.

Hello Bane! 
I really love how the mod works and it's been one of my favorite.. 

Although I realised that the belly shape when I got pregnant is visually weird (I can see my belly growing although it feels like not the whole belly grows with it thus making the belly looks weird).. From what the info I gathered, My body uses "Pregnant belly" node and it is tied to something called "Bodymorph".

I get the same visual weird belly on another mod called "Hentai Pregnancy" and once I installed a patch from them that is called "Bodymorph Scaling" 
My pregnant belly looks natural. 

I would like to know if there is some kind of patch like that in your "Estrus Chaurus+" mod as for now.. or maybe I'm missing something.. 
Thank you!

Edited by krisht
3 hours ago, krisht said:

Hello Bane! 
I really love how the mod works and it's been one of my favorite.. 

Although I realised that the belly shape when I got pregnant is visually weird (I can see my belly growing although it feels like not the whole belly grows with it thus making the belly looks weird).. From what the info I gathered, My body uses "Pregnant belly" node and it is tied to something called "Bodymorph".

I get the same visual weird belly on another mod called "Hentai Pregnancy" and once I installed a patch from them that is called "Bodymorph Scaling" 
My pregnant belly looks natural. 

I would like to know if there is some kind of patch like that in your "Estrus Chaurus+" mod as for now.. or maybe I'm missing something.. 
Thank you!

Afraid there's no patch - are you using SLIF?

31 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I think the "issue" is the fact, that you use XPMSElib for body alteration instead of NiOverride. I think, that's the change the "Bodymorph Scaling" patch of Hentai Pregnancy does.

While both work without issue when it comes to altering bodyshapes, if I remember correctly the NiOverride option, namely Bodymorph Scaling was called the better option somewhere, but I can't remember where and why sadly :( 

Additionaly, I don't know what the advantages and disadvantages of those two options are.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

No I don't use SLIF 😶
Although I think @Mister X explains that really well :O

It's just the matter of visual >.<.. I can give a screenshot of how it looks like between the "BodyMorph Scaling" and the one from "Estrus Chaurus+" If it's necessarry!

And looking at it visually.. it hugely makes a difference on my character belly..  

Edited by krisht
4 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

I use SLIF + EC v4.390 + EC Spider Addon v4.342-5.

Based on the version numbers I suspect the addon is overwriting EC scripts with older versions - you will need to raise this in the EC Spider Addon support thread.

Hi im fairly new to the modding community and was just wondering why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly. I get stripped but my character just stands there and gets impregnated. No true animation for it if you get what i am saying. The tentacles animation sorry. Thank you 

Edited by TerracottaW
38 minutes ago, TerracottaW said:

Hi im fairly new to the modding community and was just wondering why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly. I get stripped but my character just stands there and gets impregnated. No true animation for it if you get what i am saying. The tentacles animation sorry. Thank you 

You either did not install all the requirements (or the requirements of the requirements all the way down) or didn't run FNIS. The mod FNIS (which is a requirement) arrives with an executable you should run whenever you install, remove or modify any mod that depends on it and adds any sorts of animations.

40 minutes ago, TerracottaW said:

why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly

Double check the following:

• you have downloaded and installed the correct assets from the nexus
  • you are running the edition-appropriate version of the mod
  • you (re)run FNIS after installing the mod
  • the mod is configured properly and the its animations are registered to Sexlab
8 hours ago, Taki17 said:

the mod is configured properly and the its animations are registered to Sexlab

Yup, that's something that annoys me on every new character. You install a plethora of creature animations, register them in SLAL and still nothing, until you remember to bloody tick that box in Sexlab that you actually want all those animations. *sigh*

6 minutes ago, Nslash999 said:

Will there ever be a chance of getting basic "Tentacle Self" "Tentacle Target" "Mass Tentacle" spells so I don't have to trek out to a chaurus hive I want to see some tentacles?

Hm... You can modify the Estrus spells/shouts to do that.... 

Edit: @Bane MasterAre there any problems with the permissions to release another add-on?

Edited by Pfiffy
8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm... You can modify the Estrus spells/shouts to do that.... 

Edit: @Bane MasterAre there any problems with the permissions to release another add-on?

I have no issue with anyone releasing addons but IDK about how the author of Estrus would feel.

AFAIK EC+ has always been "unofficial" in that sense.

Hi, I read the requirements and I get that it specifically says Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1 but there is a newer version 2.50beta available, so just wanted to reconfirm, which one should I get. Thank you!