6 hours ago, M.BISON said:

thanks, thought it might be something like that 

just one more question (to anyone) 

i was checking to see if everything works as intended, set 100% chance in mcm spawned chaurus with console (help chaurus - list came up, selected a few, then did placeatme)

but when they do the spit attack nothing happens!? might be because i spawned through console?

Did you make sure to register the animations in the Estrus Chaurus animation tab of the MCM menu?

yeah the animations where registered automatically when i saved and loaded (EC+ mcm has the animations checked on and its showing in SL mcm)

hmm, dont know why spit attack is not doing anything!? (does damage cant remember if thats normal) followed install instructions and have used this mod before no problems......i have no idea, unless something is conflicting with it but dont think anything would.

Since the last patch, apparently some more features than what in the changelog have been added. Most of them are great, but there is one problem I found:

Giving birth now apparently strips some devious devices, but doesn't reapply them later. That works on quest items too. I was in Dagonar prison of DCL (which is usually a matter of several days) and one morning I gave birth, and that removed my inescapable straight dress and didn't give it to me back. That later on broke the guard's replacing of some other restraints of mine, and in general broke the quest.

Is there something I can do on my end to prevent devices from being removed for giving birth?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Adding a link to my post in the DCL thread, in which I added the relevant log. Apparently the fix should be on the Estrus side or a 3rd mod

On 1/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Since the last patch, apparently some more features than what in the changelog have been added. Most of them are great, but there is one problem I found:

Giving birth now apparently strips some devious devices, but doesn't reapply them later. That works on quest items too. I was in Dagonar prison of DCL (which is usually a matter of several days) and one morning I gave birth, and that removed my inescapable straight dress and didn't give it to me back. That later on broke the guard's replacing of some other restraints of mine, and in general broke the quest.

Is there something I can do on my end to prevent devices from being removed for giving birth?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Adding a link to my post in the DCL thread, in which I added the relevant log. Apparently the fix should be on the Estrus side or a 3rd mod

No additional features - EC+ has  undressed the characters body slot before birthing for a while now. If you can reproduce the event and post a log from it I'll see if i can spot what's happening.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

No additional features - EC+ has  undressed the characters body slot before birthing for a while now. If you can reproduce the event and post a log from it I'll see if i can spot what's happening.

I was sure I added a link to my post which has a log, but I can't see it anymore. So here I post it again XD

Thanks for looking into it

21 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I was sure I added a link to my post which has a log, but I can't see it anymore. So here I post it again XD

Thanks for looking into it

Well there are no errors around the EC birthing/aftermath state but there is this at the beginning of your log since it's dcur I'm not sure how relevant it is

[dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.SetObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.ResetDailyObjectives() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 880
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 1911 

No being a regular DCL user I don't know what item the prison pyjamas you mention are - can you tell me the base ID of the item in question so I can look at it in DCL

9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Well there are no errors around the EC birthing/aftermath state but there is this at the beginning of your log since it's dcur I'm not sure how relevant it is

[dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.SetObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.ResetDailyObjectives() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 880
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 1911 

No being a regular DCL user I don't know what item the prison pyjamas you mention are - can you tell me the base ID of the item in question so I can look at it in DCL

These lines are just the stages of the DCL quest updating. It doesn't remove the dress itself. It was before I rested and got ready to birth, so I think it isn't related.

The ID of the dress is 460FA7F5 and it is called "Prisoner Dress"

On 1/8/2021 at 8:18 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

The ID of the dress is 460FA7F5 and it is called "Prisoner Dress"

Thanks - I'll take a look when I get a moment, if as has been mentioned in the dcur thread, the issue is that the dress is not flagged nostrip then the only options will be a bugfix from Kimy to add the keyword or workaround in EC+ - obviously I'd like to avoid the latter.

21 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks - I'll take a look when I get a moment, if as has been mentioned in the dcur thread, the issue is that the dress is not flagged nostrip then the only options will be a bugfix from Kimy to add the keyword or workaround in EC+ - obviously I'd like to avoid the latter.

Thanks for looking into it. Though I looked the dress up in TES5EDIT and unless I accidently looked in the wrong place, I found that keyword, so it seems not to be the issue XD

16 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I found that keyword,

Well - in a strange way, lets hope not, as if the keyword is present and we know the code checks for, it that would point to an issue in your game. Also the lack of reports from anyone else is a bit perplexing.

11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Well - in a strange way, lets hope not, as if the keyword is present and we know the code checks for, it that would point to an issue in your game. Also the lack of reports from anyone else is a bit perplexing.

Well, it is a specific quest item while DCL is in beta. One would have to be infected before entering the prison for a chance of this to happen. I am not even sure how many beta users even have EC+.

I don't suppose there is a way to get a bit more verbose log to see why it chooses to remove that item?

At a bit of a loss so posting here, SE conversion thread seems dead. Just looking to see what might cause the issue so I can maybe track down something I've missed. As a note, I'm testing this with EC and the spider/dwemer addons as the last 3 items in my load order (though making a consistency patch is easy enough for the spells/effects once I get this working).

EC events won't trigger on chaurus spit/attack/sex (no tentacle attacks on spit, set to 100% chance; no infection/impregnation from chaurus sex). I also have the spider and dwemer add-ons from Ed86 and they work perfectly. Spider spit/sex activates tentacle animations and/or infection, Dwemer steam/shock/sex activates machine animations and/or infection. I decided to see if papyrus logs would show anything and I did see something that was mentioned once as far as I can tell in this thread but was never answered. Here's the (hopefully) relevant snip:

[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (F400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170

[Active effect 19 on  (00000014)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7
[01/05/2021 - 04:09:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34" stack:
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (F400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170
    [Active effect 19 on  (00000014)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:01AM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate BEGIN
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:01AM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate END
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:04AM] Error: zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call stack:

Any thoughts? I'm aware this is the LE thread so I'm just looking for general ideas on where to go from here if anyone has any. Thanks

On 1/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Bane Master said:

A bit delayed but I now looked further into it and it appears EC removes all DD items that occupy the body slot. Be it quest items or regular ones. That includes both Straightjacket dresses and regular dresses.

The mods I switched since my last playthrough are DD4 to DD5, DCL8 to DCL9 and the upgrade of the last EC, but just to be safe I uploaded my entire load order. Nothing in here should overwrite or disturb the way DD works (and I had the estrus addons for a while too), at least as far as I know XD

loadorder.txt

On 1/22/2021 at 2:10 AM, Recoilsuave said:

I'm having a problem with chaurus hatchlings being invisible. How do you make them visible?

I have never come across that before - they do start off extremely small (and fast),  if they are invisible then I suspect an issue at your end.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

A bit delayed but I now looked further into it and it appears EC removes all DD items that occupy the body slot. Be it quest items or regular ones. That includes both Straightjacket dresses and regular dresses.

The mods I switched since my last playthrough are DD4 to DD5, DCL8 to DCL9 and the upgrade of the last EC, but just to be safe I uploaded my entire load order. Nothing in here should overwrite or disturb the way DD works (and I had the estrus addons for a while too), at least as far as I know XD

loadorder.txt 2.83 kB · 0 downloads

Resurfacing this this because after returning from a break it seems the problem is even more dire and thorough than I thought. When a DD item is removed by EC's birth, it is removed in a broken manner. Meaning: The inventory item remains equipped and clicking it in the inventory menu just unequips or re-equips it without doing anything. There is no way to get the item back on the actual character, and apparently the slot is no longer occupied when other DD items are concerned.

For example, I was wearing the prisoner dress (a quest item, btw, though all DD item should have the NoStrip keyword regardless) and it got removed. I can then equip other dresses or armbinders and they don't conflict with the dress, and I couldn't find a non-console way to equip the dress back or make the inventory item behave as a DD item whatsoever.

I will post this on DCL's thread as well, but I really hope this bug is fixable. Does anyone else experience this? If not, any idea what could be causing this? If this bug is global its technically an incompatibility right now, and that would be a shame...

Out of curiosity, is there any way to make the... "egg laying" animation more smooth? Whenever the time comes, my player just lays down, vagina oddly stretched out, and the eggs just sorta spawn in front of her groin. Tbf, a lot of mods i've been using sorta make the vagina look weird, but I am just curious if there is something else I could download to make the process look more natural.

With that, is there an alternative to my character laying eggs? Perhaps larva? 

I have the same problem, as M.BISON had.

When I get hit with the chaurus spit, I take damage and that's it.

Everything under the version tab in the MCM is ok, but I have no animations activated.

I have tried to activate them, but it seems as if the mod won't find any.

I then tried to start with the normal Estrus mod and the spells and shouts were all working, but EC+ was still not registering the animations.

Does anybody know, how I can get those animations?

Is this compatible for SE coz somehow this mod Estrus Chaurus Spider addon is but this one isn't? If not will it ever be made compatible for SE? I'd like to have this mod so I could have it with spiders as I have a spider replacer mod with spider girls.