Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 11/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, fantajoakkh said:

The problem with T-double remains.

 

On 11/23/2020 at 11:25 AM, SangriusDarkblade said:

Update did not work. Code Serpent's .esp does restore tentacles to the double animation, but they are the wrong tentacles. His .esp added the "side" tentacles to the double animation. This is better than nothing, obviously, but still imperfect.

 

Can you confirm that this is on LE,  that you are using Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1 and whether you are using any EC addons.

 

There have been around 1,400 downloads of the new update and so far only three reports of problems with Tentacle Double so I'm not sure what might be causing the issue.

Link to post

Do you know if it is possible to use the newest estrus for skyrim and estrus chaurus+ with the latest FNIS and SKSE versions? I found many complains about every past FNIS 7.5 version. I have dozens of FNIS error (missing animations) warnings.

And I get a SKSE error (not compaatible version) with the newest SKSE and the newest estrus chaurus+.

Link to post
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know if it is possible to use the newest estrus for skyrim and estrus chaurus+ with the latest FNIS and SKSE versions? I found many complains about every past FNIS 7.5 version. I have dozens of FNIS error (missing animations) warnings.

And I get a SKSE error (not compaatible version) with the newest SKSE and the newest estrus chaurus+.

If you are using SE then this version isn't compatible - it's for LE

 

For LE I'm currently using FNIS 7.6 and Estrus assets from EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 with no issues

Link to post
On 11/24/2020 at 9:37 PM, Bane Master said:

 

 

Can you confirm that this is on LE,  that you are using Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1 and whether you are using any EC addons.

Dammit, from this list I can confirm only LE. Mine Estrus is 250beta (no idea how long ago I updated as well as I cant tell when I noticed the animation stopped working, so it may be it) and I have Estrus Dwemer addon, pretty old too, so in theory it could break the anims but I pretty sure I saw the animation working after installing it.

 

Sorry, cant run any tests right now.

 

Am I reading this correctly? You have it all working on your end? That means the problem is on my end, just as I though all this time. Sorry I bothered you, just I saw "it get fixed" and jumped of joy...

Link to post
11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.373 (29/11/2020)

 

V4.373

  • Added native support for SLSO - thanks to Xiaron
  • Updated Tentacle Double Animation support  

Hopefully this will resolve the TD issue for those few who are still seeing it.

Does this mean we dont need to use the unofficial SLSO patch? Someone made a patch for it on the SLSO page, not sure Xiaron was the creator.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Does this mean we dont need to use the unofficial SLSO patch? Someone made a patch for it on the SLSO page, not sure Xiaron was the creator.

I wasn't the creator of the original patch, but yes the same code should be in EC+ now so no patch needed anymore.

Link to post
On 11/30/2020 at 2:29 AM, Bane Master said:

 

  • Updated Tentacle Double Animation support  

Hopefully this will resolve the TD issue for those few who are still seeing it.

It works!

Man you're a miracle worker! Thanks a lot! 💘 🙂

Link to post
On 11/30/2020 at 12:29 AM, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.373 (29/11/2020)

 

V4.373

  • Added native support for SLSO - thanks to Xiaron
  • Updated Tentacle Double Animation support  

Hopefully this will resolve the TD issue for those few who are still seeing it.

I assume the fix was slightly more complicated than just copying the missing meshes from the estrus master. 🤨

Link to post
On 11/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.373 (29/11/2020)

 

V4.373

  • Added native support for SLSO - thanks to Xiaron
  • Updated Tentacle Double Animation support  

Hopefully this will resolve the TD issue for those few who are still seeing it.

Do the spider and dwemer addons share the fixed architecture? or will they need separate updates?  

Link to post
17 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Only slightly... 😉

I struggled for a while with a SE conversion I ran 4.373 through (too many improvements to pass up). From what I was able to piece together TD animation was 'broken' because cotyoume switched to a two mesh animation when restarting his mod updates and the fix was to override with some older meshes. Sadly that generates texture artifacts in SE so in the end after monkeying arround a lot I had to undo that. *sighs*

Link to post
2 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

I struggled for a while with a SE conversion I ran 4.373 through (too many improvements to pass up). From what I was able to piece together TD animation was 'broken' because cotyoume switched to a two mesh animation when restarting his mod updates and the fix was to override with some older meshes. Sadly that generates texture artifacts in SE so in the end after monkeying arround a lot I had to undo that. *sighs*

No idea if it will help but have you tried using any alt tentacle textures? That's just one example there are a few around.

 

Here is another,

Link to post

I went through a couple LE texture replacers. All crash the game upon animation start after being converted. Might give it another whirl at some point but right now I check if EC works with nemesis too.

 

edit:

Surprisingly the scaly textures don't crash when converted (must be bc1 format though).

However same texture artifacts as the originals 🙄

Link to post
On 12/2/2020 at 11:27 PM, Corsayr said:

Do the spider and dwemer addons share the fixed architecture? or will they need separate updates?  

Afraid I don't now - they were developed by others and I haven't looked into how they were implemented

Link to post
3 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

Tinkered with it some more and my best guess at this point is that the animation meshes somehow get corrupted during conversion to SE. Which is way beyond my abilities to fix,

Sorry to hear that - sadly I don't play SE atm so I have no idea either

Link to post
On 9/7/2015 at 2:14 PM, Ed86 said:

actually theres a lot of rewrite needed

heres spider esp, it should work with EC 4.20a, though scripts are old and who knows what might happen

 

 

>>>MOD MOVED HERE<<<

 

 

Hermaeus Moras Estrus IS A MODDER RESOURCE

i made separate animations (modder resource) with green textures if someone wants to add it, theoretically they can work like spider and be added to Lurkers from dragonborn, but i have no idea how fnis works

IT should look like this

Hermaeus Moras Estrus.rar 16.35 MB · 125 downloads

I know this is an old comment but I tried the spider estrus +  parasite for SSE mod and it does not play well with serana, her belly and ass nodes go completely out of control and they do not revert back, not sure if the same happens in the LE version, yeah i can agree with you on it needed a lot of work

 

Link to post
7 hours ago, M.BISON said:

i have fnis creature pack 7.6 but in estrus+ mcm fnis creatures is not checked off?

That's caused by a weird bug with FNIS creature pack's GetVersion method. As long as creature animations are working properly, you should be fine.

Link to post
On 12/26/2020 at 8:26 AM, cobra0798 said:

That's caused by a weird bug with FNIS creature pack's GetVersion method. As long as creature animations are working properly, you should be fine.

thanks, thought it might be something like that 

 

just one more question (to anyone) 

i was checking to see if everything works as intended, set 100% chance in mcm spawned chaurus with console (help chaurus - list came up, selected a few, then did placeatme)

but when they do the spit attack nothing happens!? might be because i spawned through console?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...