16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

We can't give much assistance with this little information. Your load order and mod lists may be required at least. Make 100% sure that you aren't using any Skyrim Special Edition mods. Only those made for regular Skyrim. You can use spoiler tags for the long texts so they'll open with button.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
CNP.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
Unofficial Falskaar Patch.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
devourment.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
SLSO.esp
SCO Summer Edition.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
FISS.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
The Coenaculi.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
DialogueTweaks.esp
VioLens.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
Uncle Sheo.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Beasts of Tamriel.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
SCO Summer Edition - Water.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
Skytest Beasts of Tamriel.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
PetKing.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Immersive Dragon Sounds.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SimpleSTD.esp
FalskaarRNDPatch.esp
Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp
FemaleNakedComments.esp
RemoveExteriorFog-AIO.esp
Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp
ImmersiveCarrotDaggers.esp
RND_UniqueBoozeBottles-Patch.esp
DW.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
SkyTweak.esp
Yield 2.0.esp
towConversation.esp
SimpleMasochism.esp
Predator Vision.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
Skytest Creature Extension.esp
HornyDragons.esp
Immersive Weapons USLEEP Patch.esp
dragonnests.esp
Tinvaak-Talking with Dragons.esp
Dragon Wall Wisdom.esp
mihailcrocodiles.esp
FSP - IM.esp
mihailnixcreatures.esp
mihaildracolizards.esp
mihailgiantsnakes.esp
mihailbeakedsauroids.esp
mihaildraconichydra.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
mihailmonitortigers.esp
TreasureChestHome.esp
Skytest USLEEP.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
mihailindrik.esp
Faallokaar.esp
mihailmegalania.esp
mihailsnakes.esp
mihailwatcher.esp
mihailscamp.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
AlduinDragonFollower.esp
SIC - Zero Armor Patch.esp
Real Flying.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp
Character Behaviors Enhanced.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Unique Dragon Names - V1.esp
WyrmstoothThunderchildPatch.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
Reptilian Feet.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
DopplegangerFollower.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp

hope it works. I always check, if it's for the more stable original or the SE.

3 hours ago, Dragonkn8 said:

hope it works. I always check, if it's for the more stable original or the SE.

That's far too many mods i haven't heard of ?  But few tips:

- Bashed patch should be last if you have one.

- I don't know what those other Estrus mods are, but maybe they are overriding Chaurus? So try moving Chaurus lower than them.

- FNIS Creature Pack doesn't have .esp so i'm not sure if it's installed, but you should have.

- I'm not seeing zzEstrus.esp from the main file.

- Missing XPMSE.esp.

Also the skeleton just in case, nothing should override it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/

15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

That's far too many mods i haven't heard of ?  But few tips:

- Bashed patch should be last if you have one.

- I don't know what those other Estrus mods are, but maybe they are overriding Chaurus? So try moving Chaurus lower than them.

- FNIS Creature Pack doesn't have .esp so i'm not sure if it's installed, but you should have.

- I'm not seeing zzEstrus.esp from the main file.

- Missing XPMSE.esp.

Also the skeleton just in case, nothing should override it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/

hehe, yeah got some weird mods installed. XD

- Bashed patch was placed there via LOOT (i know it likes to fuck up though) and ASIS is just another patcher for NPCs to be able to use mod spells and also get potions. doubt that's a problem having it later, as it also seam to carry the BP stuff over - at the least it requires BP for me.

- Estrus dwemmer and spider are addons for the mod to also work for..... well bots and spiders. And those work perfect. Since EC is their master I won't change the order, but i will see if deactivation fixes it.

- yep zzEstrus.esp is missing, since it says you only need the ressource, feels wrong to have a useless esp in there, but would be interesting if it's ACTUALLY needed but not activated.

- XPMSE.esp is required? WTF? but that would certainly explain why it won't recognize it in the version check. Definetely gonna try this one out first!

Thank you very much for the possible solutions! :)

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

- Missing XPMSE.esp.

Did as you suggested and after a while of nothingness it turns out that this mod not only requires XPMSE.esp, no, a special version: XPMSE with MCM. I don't understand why this is needed when the Addons for EC make it apparent that it works just fine without it. :/ At least i now know what was causing this all the time i tried to use this mod and i can screw around with it a bit. :)

Thank you very much once again for the great Help!! :D

8 minutes ago, Dragonkn8 said:

Glad it's working. Anyway in general i avoid deleting .esp's unless i fully understand its consequences. In EC+ case it says it needs just assets but doesn't tell deeper. The .esp adds spells that are annoying for sure, but we can just ignore them. Some .esp's include different sorts of assets, like item definitions, npcs, quests... When there's a mod that has such as dependency it might need at least some of those things, not just textures and meshes.

But for peace of mind i checked EstrusChaurus.esp in WryeBash and can tell for sure that it doesn't need the Estrus' .esp at all. Only real dependency is sexlab.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:49 PM, Dragonkn8 said:

it turns out that this mod not only requires XPMSE.esp, no, a special version: XPMSE with MCM

EC+ does not require any special version of XP32 maximum skeleton - any version from 2.80 upwards is fine, neither does it require XPMSE.esp to be active in the load order.

16 hours ago, Bane Master said:

EC+ does not require any special version of XP32 maximum skeleton - any version from 2.80 upwards is fine, neither does it require XPMSE.esp to be active in the load order.

Thanks for the Heads up!

been testing some more and STILL the mcm version is the only thing working for ME. But at least I found out, that only the Scripts are needed, so i could at least get rid of some useless stuff. :)

Hey guys, I'm having issues with some stuff and I wonder if anyone can help?

A while back I installed estrus chaurus +, along with the spider and dwemer addons, and the estrus for skyrim from the nexus. I played with it for a while and decided to take it out again, then rolled my saves back to before I installed them, so that removing them didn't fuck with my game. 

Onwards to this week, when I decided fuck it, I'm going to reinstall the mods again, but turn all the settings down, but now I'm having issues reinstalling.

I've done everything the same as last time, but for some reason once I press continue on the main screen, it ctd's. If I take out estrus for skyrim from the nexus, it works fine, except theres no animations for EC+ tentacle attacks because that mod isn't installed, yet as soon as I install it, I get ctd's on the loading screen.

I've re-run my load order, i've run FNIS, I've done all the tests to see what mod is the problem and I feel no closer to figuring it out. I just find it strange that it won't work this time around, even though it did like, 4 weeks ago. 

If there's anyone out there who can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

3 hours ago, denizensprite said:

Hey guys, I'm having issues with some stuff and I wonder if anyone can help?

A while back I installed estrus chaurus +, along with the spider and dwemer addons, and the estrus for skyrim from the nexus. I played with it for a while and decided to take it out again, then rolled my saves back to before I installed them, so that removing them didn't fuck with my game. 

Onwards to this week, when I decided fuck it, I'm going to reinstall the mods again, but turn all the settings down, but now I'm having issues reinstalling.

I've done everything the same as last time, but for some reason once I press continue on the main screen, it ctd's. If I take out estrus for skyrim from the nexus, it works fine, except theres no animations for EC+ tentacle attacks because that mod isn't installed, yet as soon as I install it, I get ctd's on the loading screen.

I've re-run my load order, i've run FNIS, I've done all the tests to see what mod is the problem and I feel no closer to figuring it out. I just find it strange that it won't work this time around, even though it did like, 4 weeks ago. 

If there's anyone out there who can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I believe what you haven't tried based off what I'm reading, you should install Estrus again but uncheck the esp in your load order.

16 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I believe what you haven't tried based off what I'm reading, you should install Estrus again but uncheck the esp in your load order.

I tried this and still no luck. From what I can tell, whenever estrus and EC+ are installed at the same time, regardless of whether or not the esp for estrus is checked, it ctd's on load. 

It's just baffling to me that it worked a few weeks ago, but wont now, despite me not doing anything different, so far as I can tell.

12 minutes ago, denizensprite said:

I tried this and still no luck. From what I can tell, whenever estrus and EC+ are installed at the same time, regardless of whether or not the esp for estrus is checked, it ctd's on load. 

It's just baffling to me that it worked a few weeks ago, but wont now, despite me not doing anything different, so far as I can tell.

The only other thing I can think of that might be your problem is you've hit the Skyrim Animation limit, I say that because without Estrus you can load but with it you can't.

42 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

The only other thing I can think of that might be your problem is you've hit the Skyrim Animation limit, I say that because without Estrus you can load but with it you can't.

My god, I didn't even consider that! I didn't think I had that many animations but I must of had more than I thought, I took out one of my packs and viola! It works! 

Your'e a lifesaver, thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Having this odd issues happen that seems to happen to others, Esturs used to work fine, recently did a clean install and everything else works perfectly. Estrus shows up in the menus and everything checks out version wise, but no animation plays, the sounds play and everything but no visuals, installed this from scratch in the past with never any issues, I have all the correct versions, EFS 160r1 and the latest EC+ tried a new game and re-installing, still same issue, anyone that can help please? 

P.S not even close to animation limit and receive no errors.

There is a "bug", or at least I have a request for a change in behavior, in the handling of residual breast size when used with SexLab Inflation Framework.

Really the issue is around the fact that Max breast size clamps the breast size and also dictates the maximum inflation during pregnancy.

Where 3.0 is probably about as big as you ever want to go with node scaling, with Morphs in Inflation Framework, you can go a lot higher

I've adjusted scripts locally to remove the max setting in the MCM settings "zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc".

I also had to override the max value in "zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc" where it reads the max from  SLIF, to me it looks like it should be getting the value that's set as the Maximum in SLIF, but it always seems to get 3.0, so I assume that is being set somewhere else and I'm missing it.

I really like the cumulative effect on residual breast size, I'm not sure if it's intentional.

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

I have a weird problem. 

I cant get the chaurus infestation to work currently. After the scene nothing happens.

On the other hand the spider addon works just fine. Im using the latest DAYMOYL and SL Defeat to trigger. 

Does your version of the spider addon support the current version of EC?

On 9/19/2018 at 3:52 PM, Photonix said:

Having this odd issues happen that seems to happen to others, Esturs used to work fine, recently did a clean install and everything else works perfectly. Estrus shows up in the menus and everything checks out version wise, but no animation plays, the sounds play and everything but no visuals, installed this from scratch in the past with never any issues, I have all the correct versions, EFS 160r1 and the latest EC+ tried a new game and re-installing, still same issue, anyone that can help please? 

P.S not even close to animation limit and receive no errors.

I am having the same issue. I tried with Estrus esp enable/disabled. Tried uninstalling my other animation packs, besides what EC+ needs, and it still didn't work. The only issue I can think is causing it is Fnis showing this when I do a consistency check. I've tried re downloading both Estrus and EC+from nexus/LL and I still get that.
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusETC07E1.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusETC08E1.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus

I did that aswell, deleted the mod downloaded new. Fresh game same problem. Can't get the effect. 

I'm using Requiem, tried the patch aswell. 

5 Month ago with my previous setup it worked fine (can't remember the load order though, old Modmanager)

2 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

I did that aswell, deleted the mod downloaded new. Fresh game same problem. Can't get the effect. 

I'm using Requiem, tried the patch aswell. 

5 Month ago with my previous setup it worked fine (can't remember the load order though, old Modmanager)

Anything from zzEstrus in your log?

I'm sorry I dont know how to use papyrus log. never needed it. 

edit: those where the warnings i got

12:31:03PM] warning: Property PredatorFaction on script zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript attached to  (4204F2A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
12:31:06PM] warning: Variable dDlibs on script zzestruschaurusevents has an invalid type zadlibs loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.

Hello Bane Master, your mod is incredible and has always been part of my mod loader!

However I've recently changed my body type to COSIO HD and somehow impregnation won't work at all after having vaginal sex with a Chaurus.

I've decided to log the papyrus output to find out what went wrong and I think I found where the error is at:

[10/29/2018 - 03:41:54AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Animation has tags ["Vaginal", "Rough", "Dirty", "CF", "Bestiality", "Chaurus", "Creature", "Billyy", "FC"]
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:54AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can males orgasm? TRUE
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:54AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can females orgasm? TRUE
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:54AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can creatures orgasm anyway? False
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:54AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Chaurus]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [3] BaseEnjoyment[25] FullEnjoyment[5]
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:55AM] ERROR: zzestruschaurusevents.Oviposition() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4000EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusImpregnate() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170
	[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4000EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.OnOrgasm() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 139
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:55AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:TRUE-1
[10/29/2018 - 03:41:55AM] ERROR: zzestruschaurusevents.Oviposition() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4000EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusImpregnate() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170
	[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4000EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.onOrgasmS() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 156

I hope this would help you fix what's causing said error. ?