Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

I am currently using CBBE 3.3, XP32SE, and loremongers TBBP support pack. I have a few other things in my list of mods as well, including realistic ragdolls and force, HDT high heels system, HDT physics extensions v14.28.

I've noticed some clipping issues in a few restrained poses and with some gear (collars, gags, etc). I've built batches to my desired body in Bodyslide, I've run FNIS, and i have everything properly installed. However, I would like to find the proper setup so I can have a TBBP or just BBP body that will fit with Zaz's animations and all DD mods. What would you recommend? 

After some updating and adding of mods, I am now unable to use a Knife to cut a DD-gags strap... Previously I could do that. The Option is still displayed, but it never works without any kind of response.

Could anyone give me a hint as to which mods I need to touch to get this back to normal?

• 1 month later...

Opening post updated with an infographic that Koffii created, in an attempt to help users understand the components that make up the DD family. If any mods are missing from the OP, please let me know.

So, my question about Submit + DD Progression:

If I enable the option to include followers, would this work with multiple follower mods such as Amazing Follower Tweaks?

No idea. Ask in the thread for that mod.

Support for each mod is provided by the respective mod author, so please don't post any mod-specific issues in this thread.

So, my question about Submit + DD Progression:

If I enable the option to include followers, would this work with multiple follower mods such as Amazing Follower Tweaks?

No idea. Ask in the thread for that mod.

Support for each mod is provided by the respective mod author, so please don't post any mod-specific issues in this thread.

I asked in the thread, my question got ignored. I sent a PM to the mod author and he has yet to read it.

hey..

i want to ask about something ...i got an problem while equipping the armbinder ..but after that i got that fixed (found that there are two armbinders under diffrenct names ..) so had to remove all the meshes and installed them again ..problem is i can't see them right now .. they are hidden , hidden with ( palms and feet) ..so any idea how may i solve this ??

still asking for solution here..

Ask it on the support thread for the mod in the download forum for the mod, not an information thread in a different forum. That way the people who know and care about the mod will see it.

thanks for the reply ..and which thread i should post in ..cause i don't know which mod is responsible for this ??

still asking for solution here..

Ask it on the support thread for the mod in the download forum for the mod, not an information thread in a different forum. That way the people who know and care about the mod will see it.

thanks for the reply ..and which thread i should post in ..cause i don't know which mod is responsible for this ??

Normally the meshes and textures are provided by DD Assets, the normal equipping scripts by DD Expansion. If you have problems with a differently colored (not black) device, it's DD Expansion.

Hi, I'm having the dreaded MCM Assets older version issue at load screen, even when i have the most up to date version installed. I have assets integration and expansion in the optimal load order and i also have the Captured Dreams installed. For some reason the Assets message appears twice and also it's menu appears twice in the MCM menu. If there's anything you could think of that may be conflicting please let me know.

Hi, I'm having the dreaded MCM Assets older version issue at load screen, even when i have the most up to date version installed. I have assets integration and expansion in the optimal load order and i also have the Captured Dreams installed. For some reason the Assets message appears twice and also it's menu appears twice in the MCM menu. If there's anything you could think of that may be conflicting please let me know.

Then why don't you just ask in the DD assets forum? This one here is only to collect new Devious mods, there is no support for the specific mods whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...