Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

I've played Skyrim with a lot of devious device a time ago. Now i reinstalled Skyrim with new mods. In older version when i equipped armbinder i cannot use inventory, when i was in ballet shoes my speed is decreased. But now all of this gone. How can i turn this effect back?

3 hours ago, hakto said:

I've played Skyrim with a lot of devious device a time ago. Now i reinstalled Skyrim with new mods. In older version when i equipped armbinder i cannot use inventory, when i was in ballet shoes my speed is decreased. But now all of this gone. How can i turn this effect back?

Armbinders and other wrist restraints no longer block access to your inventory. This is intentional. If you click on the armbinder in your inventory you will still get all the struggle options you used to, and probably more these days.

All devious boots should still slow you down, and this is configurable in the MCM. Check in there to make certain it's switched on, and set the severity of the slow-down.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, disturbingmarauder said:

my game just ctd's whenever i load a save or new game when i have the three main files installed

did you run FNIS?
If so, untick the mod folder with the generated FNIS files. If the game does not CTD on load or new game you have too many FNIS animations. 
Devious Devices (the three files) bring a lot of animations with them, especially the newer ones. I stopped updating after DD 4.0 for that reason. 

On 6/24/2019 at 3:18 AM, Nymra said:

did you run FNIS?
If so, untick the mod folder with the generated FNIS files. If the game does not CTD on load or new game you have too many FNIS animations. 
Devious Devices (the three files) bring a lot of animations with them, especially the newer ones. I stopped updating after DD 4.0 for that reason. 

yes i did i actually JUST figured out thats what was causing it, but i dont understand why i have fnis XXL and fnis says i have a total of 12554 animations it should be fine

upon further inspection it seems there is a soft cap supposedly depending on your cpu.

EDIT= nope just DD i got it about 100 sum animations lower than what it was originally and it STILL ctds

EDIT2= i can start a new game now but not load my old one with LESS anims, why hasnt anyone just fucking made a program to tell you exactly whats wrong so you can just fucking fix it!?

1 hour ago, disturbingmarauder said:

yes i did i actually JUST figured out thats what was causing it, but i dont understand why i have fnis XXL and fnis says i have a total of 12554 animations it should be fine

upon further inspection it seems there is a soft cap supposedly depending on your cpu.

EDIT= nope just DD i got it about 100 sum animations lower than what it was originally and it STILL ctds

EDIT2= i can start a new game now but not load my old one with LESS anims, why hasnt anyone just fucking made a program to tell you exactly whats wrong so you can just fucking fix it!?

well, then the problem is a bit more complex.

I have a similar issue (new game works, load save game not so much). When I try to load a save where there is a lot going on (outside mostly) I have a high chance that it will CTD on load. Animation count seems not to be the main cause in this case. I am now looking for a way to make safe saves, lol :D

I also noticed that ENB settings are important to be correct and can lead to load save game CTDs (follow the STEP guide to set up that stuff).

And then there is Crash Fixes, Load Game CTD fix and the new mod "Animation Loading Fix" (check them all out on Nexus). Maybe some of them help. 

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

well, then the problem is a bit more complex.

I have a similar issue (new game works, load save game not so much). When I try to load a save where there is a lot going on (outside mostly) I have a high chance that it will CTD on load. Animation count seems not to be the main cause in this case. I am now looking for a way to make safe saves, lol :D

I also noticed that ENB settings are important to be correct and can lead to load save game CTDs (follow the STEP guide to set up that stuff).

And then there is Crash Fixes, Load Game CTD fix and the new mod "Animation Loading Fix" (check them all out on Nexus). Maybe some of them help. 

i fixed mine, i dont use any enb's turns out just some of my newer saves were bugged for whatever reason, everything is working fine for me now i wish you luck in your problem, if i somehow have it, it hasnt surfaced yet and probably wont be a problem since i no longer have autosaves or quicksaves and cant press continue without ctds causing me to save like every 5 minutes like a damn spaz, but if i encounter your problem and fix it i will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I've asked this question before but I've never been able to find a solution. I have an issue where when Devious Devices are equipped on my character and I attempt to save the file, enter a new area, or load a game I crash to desktop. I don't know what causes it and I have a huge mod list, but I have no idea how to proceed. As far as I can tell the issue occurs regardless of the other mods I have installed. Can anybody help me out here?

14 hours ago, WaffleKing110 said:

I've asked this question before but I've never been able to find a solution. I have an issue where when Devious Devices are equipped on my character and I attempt to save the file, enter a new area, or load a game I crash to desktop. I don't know what causes it and I have a huge mod list, but I have no idea how to proceed. As far as I can tell the issue occurs regardless of the other mods I have installed. Can anybody help me out here?

Have you tried the tool here?  Also don't neglect the other tools mentioned there, a combination of patches is required to stabilize this buggy beast called Skyrim.

Hey everyone so I reinstalled Skyrim and all seemed to go well until my first Devious Devices animation played.  When it showed the prompt about my piercing beginning to vibrate rather then do the normal animation my character simply locked into a roughly T pose.  This also occurred later when it tried to play the animation for Masturbating with a chastity belt on.  Oddly enough the standard masturbation and sex animations played perfectly first try.  I have run FNIS after installing the mods and even tried reinstalling all 3 devious devices mods and running FNIS again.  Still the same problem.  I am having a hard time troubleshooting because I don't even know what mod would have those bondage animations specifically so I don't know where to start fixing it.  I am hoping one of you can help me out here.  For reference here is my load order. 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
XPMSE.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Kai's Lipstick.esp
Brows.esp
RelightingSkyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
Purity.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Lore.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
SRfreckles.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
WetFunction.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

I am hitting an issue where when devious devices are attached to my character via an event (Devious Followers, Deviously Cursed Loot. etc) the item does not seem to function. It doesn't appear on the character while equipped, and can be freely equipped/unequipped without the device dialogue popping up. If I remove the device via console and then add it to my player's inventory, it functions fine. If I just add it to the inventory without removing the prior one, the device is nonfunctional. I've tried removing several mods, starting a new game, etc and haven't had any luck so far. Has anyone seen anything like this?

I got an weird Problem. When i want to install the mod, and want to run Bodyslide, there is nothing shown to select, only the default Bodyslide Textures. So when i want to start the game, i have the problem with invisible armors. So i need help with Bodyslide here

Unbenannt.PNG

Just now, 000987 said:

I got an weird Problem. When i want to install the mod, and want to run Bodyslide, there is nothing shown to select, only the default Bodyslide Textures. So when i want to start the game, i have the problem with invisible armors. So i need help with Bodyslide here

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt2.PNG

Unbenannt3.PNG

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I'm sorry that I'm not at home where I can more easily manipulate images. Here is a link with a picture in the spoiler that will, I think, help with your issue:

Nope, it doesn`t help. Even in the group menu, there arent the groups called DDX, DDA, DDxUnbenannt4.PNG.389e97e4d6e02f1b202a8a26d3d34af7.PNG

13 minutes ago, 000987 said:

Nope, it doesn`t help. Even in the group menu, there arent the groups called DDX, DDA, DDxUnbenannt4.PNG.389e97e4d6e02f1b202a8a26d3d34af7.PNG

Well, if no one can fix this for you in the next couple of hours I'll send you a more specific set of pictures. There SHOULD be a set of DD boxes and a few more listed in undefined. In the interim you may want to try reloading the DDa and DDx mods (DDi doesn't have the meshes).

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Well, if no one can fix this for you in the next couple of hours I'll send you a more specific set of pictures. There SHOULD be a set of DD boxes and a few more listed in undefined. In the interim you may want to try reloading the DDa and DDx mods (DDi doesn't have the meshes).

What do you mean with Reloading? Reinstalling?

3 minutes ago, 000987 said:

What do you mean with Reloading? Reinstalling?

In order to have items for any "Devious" mod (like Devious Skyrim) you need the three core Devious Device mods (Devious Devices - assets (aka DDa), Devious Devices Expansion (aka DDx) and Devious Devices - Integrations (aka DDi)). Without those three mods you do not have the requisites for running Devious mods. In the case of meshes it is all DDa and DDx. I recommended that you reinstall those mods since they are not showing up in your Bodyslide. Unless you haven't loaded them at all yet?

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

In order to have items for any "Devious" mod (like Devious Skyrim) you need the three core Devious Device mods (Devious Devices - assets (aka DDa), Devious Devices Expansion (aka DDx) and Devious Devices - Integrations (aka DDi)). Without those three mods you do not have the requisites for running Devious mods. In the case of meshes it is all DDa and DDx. I recommended that you reinstall those mods since they are not showing up in your Bodyslide. Unless you haven't loaded them at all yet?

They are installed and half way working. The only Problem is that Bodyslide doesnt find these Files.

But i will try reinstalling DDA and DDx, but i know for sure that is not going to work because i tried this method like 3 times

1 minute ago, 000987 said:

They are installed and half way working. The only Problem is that Bodyslide doesnt find these Files.

But i will try reinstalling DDA and DDx, but i know for sure that is not going to work because i tried this method like 3 times

Then, which mod manager are you using. Getting Bodyslide properly installed in Mod Organizer and Vortex can be (so I'm told) something of a challenge. If you are using one of those try Googling using Bodyslide with (fill in your mod manager here) and you will likely find the answer for which you are searching.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Then, which mod manager are you using. Getting Bodyslide properly installed in Mod Organizer and Vortex can be (so I'm told) something of a challenge. If you are using one of those try Googling using Bodyslide with (fill in your mod manager here) and you will likely find the answer for which you are searching.

I. So i reinstalled it. FNIS also read the files. There is a Problem with Bodyslide. ( See Images)

II. I am using Vortex because its comfortable to use. But i will try googling it, maybe i can fix BodyslideUnbenannt10.PNG.d961b843afd3c8955707a74443838b92.PNGUnbenannt11.PNG.dd94b767d806e6e3b5a2f3841ae148c5.PNGUnbenannt12.PNG.3342915b1078fc49f619344e049533c7.PNG

1 minute ago, 000987 said:

I. So i reinstalled it. FNIS also read the files. There is a Problem with Bodyslide. ( See Images)

II. I am using Vortex because its comfortable to use. But i will try googling it, maybe i can fix BodyslideUnbenannt10.PNG.d961b843afd3c8955707a74443838b92.PNGUnbenannt11.PNG.dd94b767d806e6e3b5a2f3841ae148c5.PNGUnbenannt12.PNG.3342915b1078fc49f619344e049533c7.PNG

I believe that you are correct now on all accounts. You have what you need but Vortex isn't allowing you to use Bodyslide. Fix that and your problem should be solved.

56 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I believe that you are correct now on all accounts. You have what you need but Vortex isn't allowing you to use Bodyslide. Fix that and your problem should be solved.

It is really working now. I cant belive i needed 2 weeks for a 5 min fix. Thank you very much. Have a great Friday Evening.

Thanks for saving my ass, the second time xD.

Just now, 000987 said:

It is really working now. I cant belive i needed 2 weeks for a 5 min fix. Thank you very much. Have a great Friday Evening.

Thanks for saving my ass, the second time xD.

Better watch it. The third time's the charm.