Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

16 hours ago, KillingSilence said:

Can you tell me how to enable it?

Another mod author wrote a nice quick guide back in 2012 :classic_smile:

How to enable Papyrus Logging https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

But honestly: I doubt it will tell anybody anything else except for the same as @WaxenFigure already said: reduce animations. ?

If you like it or not, Skyrim was not made for  thousands of animations.

If there is a defined upper limit, nobody has understood it, yet. Experience tells us that it is there and that it seems to depend also on other factors on top of the pure number. :classic_unsure:

Spoiler

To get it even more complex and technical, we have to distinguish between the number of animations and the alternate animations. Don't get me started on that end. :classic_ph34r:  But if you are interested just search for them and their own problems.

If your freshly added DD is now CTD'ing you, it is most probably NOT DD by itself, but more DD additional to all other mods, that you already had. ... it might simply have been the last blow that threw an already close-to-the-edge Skyrim over board.

By the way: adding an elephant like DD in the middle of your game is like having a picknick at night in the middle of railtracks.

Advice?

Better start a new game with clearly less than 10000 animations. :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, KillingSilence said:

Sadly I could only solve the problem by deinstalling DD completely. 

You might be right worik. I already run more than 200 mods and DD could have been the last drop to crush my game. Well it's no heartbreak. :) Thanks a lot for all the replies.

Have you tried using the latest development version of DD integration? It's very stable and the opening post of this topic explains how to get it. The full release version has a lot of unnecessary alternate animation groups, which have been removed in the development version. Others have reported that this change has allowed them to run DD without the crashes you've been getting, so it might be worth a try.

14 minutes ago, TajZ said:

holy crap this is so noob and in the wrong place but what is console command to trigger vibrator or cum stain or tug belt etc? player.addspell does not seem to work.

I don't know if there is a way to trigger it from the console. I know that you can use a scipt to call something like the PlayHornyAnimation(akActor)  function from the ZadLibs script to trigger it. But I don't think you can call that function from the console.

I'm not entirely sure which device mod has (or if) affected dual sheath redux.  I can no longer equip 2 weapons on back and show up, obviously they still activate as 2 weapons held, but as far as sheathed on back, only shows 1.  

I ran skyproccer after I installed each Device mod (running FNIS after each part of the 3).

On 12/30/2017 at 4:56 AM, JuliusXX said:

If it's a memory related crash then these instructions might help.

IMPORTANT: 
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are oudated and less effective than the option below.
 2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder).
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
 4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat).

FYI if you use UseOSAllocators=1, then CustomMemoryBlock is ignored.  If UseOSAllocators=0 then CustomMemoryBlock is basically an indepth version of SSME/SKSE memory patch.  Literally says that in the comment block above it.

On 10/13/2018 at 1:33 AM, aim4it said:

FYI if you use UseOSAllocators=1, then CustomMemoryBlock is ignored.  If UseOSAllocators=0 then CustomMemoryBlock is basically an indepth version of SSME/SKSE memory patch.  Literally says that in the comment block above it.

; Info: Enable custom block allocator for small sizes. May help with memory fragmentation problem. This option does nothing if UseOSAllocators

; is not enabled.

Does nothing ... if NOT enabled. 

That's just not true, you said:

On 10/13/2018 at 1:33 AM, aim4it said:

FYI if you use UseOSAllocators=1, then CustomMemoryBlock is ignored.

That is the opposite of what's told in the comment section of the setting. 

On 10/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, Mister X said:

This option does nothing if UseOSAllocators is not enabled.

means, the setting is ignored if UseOSAllocators=0, as in NOT enabled :D

Guys where do i can seek help for the Issue with the hobble dress and catsuits? i mean i literally fostered everything, installed skyrim and all mods properly for the 6th time now, did start FNIS from MO and started BodySlider and batched all outfits listed. i still get the "invisible body" thing which kinda annoys me. thanks for your helps beforehand.

On 10/17/2018 at 12:00 PM, xBTx2004 said:

Guys where do i can seek help for the Issue with the hobble dress and catsuits? i mean i literally fostered everything, installed skyrim and all mods properly for the 6th time now, did start FNIS from MO and started BodySlider and batched all outfits listed. i still get the "invisible body" thing which kinda annoys me. thanks for your helps beforehand.

What Race are you trying them on?  If you are playing a custom race that can easily create a problem if the custom race is not set up properly.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:07 PM, WaxenFigure said:

What Race are you trying them on?  If you are playing a custom race that can easily create a problem if the custom race is not set up properly.

Well i finally figured the issue out: installing MO in skyrim alone wasnt going to do the job. After i tried to reinstall it, i "accidentally" installed MO into my Skyrim/data Folder and now everything works perfect... my bad ^^ but thanks anyways

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I have a problem that I can't really find a solution for online. I'm trying to get DD to work and the mod itself works fine. I can equip the devices, all animations are working, etc. The problem is that I get a lot of infinite loading screens (interestingly, after I enabled papyrus logs, I always get a freeze on loading screens) or random CTDs if i actually manage to get past the loading screens. I think I've tried all the basic troubleshooting tips, including removing animation mods. I still can't get it to work. I'm going to include the papyrus log and my load order. Any help?

load order:

Spoiler

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7 Amputator.esm
  8  8 ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9 BeeingFemale.esm
 10  a CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b SexLab.esm
 12  c Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10 hdtHighHeel.esm
 17 11 HmmWhatToWear.esm
 18 12 HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
 19 13 RaceCompatibility.esm
 20 14 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 21 15 UIExtensions.esp
 22 16 AddItemMenuLE.esp
 23 17 AK_RM_Pubic_Styles_Superhairy.esp
 24 18 AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 25 19 FISS.esp
 26 1a AMatterOfTime.esp
 27 1b AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
 28 1c Apropos.esp
 29 1d Auto Unequip Shield.esp
 30 1e Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 31 1f BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 32 20 proudspiremanortnf.esp
 33 21 Northern Bathhouses.esp
 34 22 BHTNF_Eli.esp
 35 23 Bikini-MTM.esp
 36 24 CombatFatigue.esp
 37 25 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 38 26 Convenient Horses.esp
       Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
 39 27 CoverSelf.esp
 40 28 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 41 29 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 42 2a DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 43 2b DW.esp
       DYL_Better_Healing_Potions_V2.esp
 44 2c FNIS.esp
 45 2d Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 46 2e Shout-tastic_no CD.esp
 47 2f zTrap.esp
 48 30 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 49 31 ShowersInInns.esp
 50 32 SLPrivacy.esp
 51 33 TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 52 34 SOS - Shop.esp
 53 35 UNPCMmix.esp
 54 36 FNISspells.esp
 55 37 HentaiCreatures.esp
 56 38 IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 57 39 ImmersiveFP.esp
 58 3a ISD_Dragonspear.esp
 59 3b KS Hairdo's.esp
 60 3c LabiaVariants.esp
 61 3d Lactating Breasts.esp
 62 3e LPBards.esp
 63 3f NB-Scars.esp
 64 40 Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
 65 41 OCR-Fixes.esp
 66 42 pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
 67 43 PeeAndFart.esp
 68 44 PuppetMaster.esp
 69 45 RaceMenu.esp
 70 46 RaceMenu Overlays Hieroglyphics.esp
 71 47 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 72 48 RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
 73 49 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 74 4a SeeYouSleepByMadmole.esp
 75 4b SexistGuards.esp
 76 4c SexLabDefeat.esp
 77 4d SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 78 4e SexLabSquirtR.esp
 79 4f SexLabTools.esp
 80 50 SexyBikinis.esp
 81 51 SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
 82 52 ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
 83 53 SkyUI.esp
 84 54 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 85 55 SLAnimLoader.esp
 86 56 SlaveTats.esp
 87 57 SleepTight.esp
 88 58 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 89 59 SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 90 5a SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
 91 5b SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 92 5c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 93 5d SOSRaceMenu.esp
 94 5e TAWoBA_ArmorBreak.esp
 95 5f TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 96 60 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
 97 61 titkit.esp
 98 62 Unique Uniques.esp
 99 63 XPMSE.esp
100 64 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
101 65 ccas_starts.esp
102 66 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
103 67 Better Vampires.esp
104 68 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
105 69 EveryBody's Different.esp

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod that introduces anoption for NPCs to remove all types of bondage gear reliably? I don't mean setting Cursed Loot's 'helpfulness' to 100% (since even that just removes a random item), I don't mean Devious Helpers or Devious Followers since they only help with very specific items, I mean an option to ask certain NPCs (maybe guards, maybe blacksmiths, maybe followers, ...) to remove any bondage device one might want to get out of. Probably only return for something (a price that could be set in MCM or so), and probably only if a fitting key is available, all I want is a reliable way out of bondage gear even with high difficulty settings.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Can anyone tell me if there a mod out there that lets you exchange sex for either keys or being unlocked from devices?

Not directly , ... well but indirectly:

and

are the first two that come to my mind.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:05 PM, kaldwin said:

Can anyone tell me if there a mod out there that lets you exchange sex for either keys or being unlocked from devices?

On 12/7/2018 at 12:55 AM, worik said:

Not directly , ... well but indirectly:

Turns out Deviously Cursed Loot gives you the option through [solicitation] dialog option.  There was no mention of sex for keys in the MCM so I assumed it didn't exist, and I never actually tried using is solicitation, because I thought it was strictly sex for gold.  Unless you're doing it for the role-play, there's better ways to make money.

Still think I'll give Devious Lore a try, just because DCL has no way of getting restraint assistance from guards, so thanks for telling me about that one.  Whoever's moderating this Devious Skyrim thread should really update it.  

Are there any add-ons that allow you to toggle which tools you don't like off?

I think it's weird bandits that for the most part can't even afford a shirt and are violently bothering me for mine are carrying around intricately-made arm binders and other crazy tools.  Justification of latex and fancy stuff made out of exotic and magical materials is kinda irrelevant when the majority of Skyrim simply wouldn't have this kinda kinky bondage lifestyle stuff.

Also, I don't like em and I wanna use rope.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:00 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

Are there any add-ons that allow you to toggle which tools you don't like off?

I think it's weird bandits that for the most part can't even afford a shirt and are violently bothering me for mine are carrying around intricately-made arm binders and other crazy tools.  Justification of latex and fancy stuff made out of exotic and magical materials is kinda irrelevant when the majority of Skyrim simply wouldn't have this kinda kinky bondage lifestyle stuff.

Also, I don't like em and I wanna use rope.

Deviously cursed loot gives you the most options as far as what you get locked into.  Problem is rope bindings are relatively new to DDx, and very few mods have updated to included them.  best you can do right now is use a mod that uses ZAZ exclusively or that integrates with DD via a patch and not install the patch

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i need help about Devious Devices. When i use gag on NPC or follower , nothing happens. They are wearing gags with no problem but still their dialogue is same and they can just normally speak like they dont have a gag or any other equipment. Visually everything is alright but effectively it's not working. Im using DDx DDa and DDi btw.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 3:10 PM, interfaz said:

Hi i need help about Devious Devices. When i use gag on NPC or follower , nothing happens. They are wearing gags with no problem but still their dialogue is same and they can just normally speak like they dont have a gag or any other equipment. Visually everything is alright but effectively it's not working. Im using DDx DDa and DDi btw.

Thats "normal". Having a NPC an effect, only happens when your PC is gagged too and want to talk to a gagged NPC, then conversation is not possible.