Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

Just an idea I want to throw out to anyone who feels like it.

Possibly expand the arm and leg cuffs to cover the entire calf and thigh, with an open joint at the knee (same with arms), expand the posture collar to cover the clavicle, and add that lockable corset people have talked about once or twice before, and maybe give them a small armor rating. I mean, if your covered by that much metal.

In conjuncture, you could create a cursed item that is a combination bra, belt, cuffs, collar, arm binder, corset, gag, soulgem plug, and some kind of shoe into a single device that locks you away and works to keep you aroused. When in combat, has a chance equal to your arousal level to release your arms, drop a bound sword into your hand, and boost your health and damage.

If your feeling really adventurous, you could re-texture them based on tier, such as rusty iron, the standard steel, Dwemer for the elven tier, ebony for the vulcanic tier, and daedric for top, each level giving more armor, and a larger boost to health and melee damage when it releases you.

I imagine introducing and upgrading them would make more sense via quests, with each tier being more insidious about getting you to do what it wants, maybe one wants you to run from Riften's Ratway crawling on all fours to the vampire lair by Dawnstar, and if you try to stand up, it locks you into a near panic trying to masturbate to orgasm with only small windows between each repetition for you to get back down.

Anyways, it's an idea that came to me.

06b21e2845cc6537bda09726fcf0a438.jpeg?10

e8d80979f01a22f891489d4f5a5964c0.jpeg?10

1269143801321.jpg

If you wanted to go with this flavor text and add more dependencies, you could tie it into HentaiPregnancies and Soul Gem birth and every time it helps you, it pulls a soulgem from your inventory, but will happily help you replace them.

Don't mind me, I'm just a bit of an idiot.

Does anybody have a recommended load order for these? My mod list for this playthrough has become a bit chaotic and I get odd problems from time to time. Also appreciated if you could include whereabouts the main sexlab files should be. Thanks for any help!

i'd like to see some kind of parasite armour which until ever you tame it or gat it off could make you take half the damage from combat but the trade is that it forces you to have sex with ANY random nearby npc. (or you could come up with somthing better for it).

though I think it might be better if it was added to sanguine's debauchery with a forced submit option?

• 3 weeks later...

I was consoling up some DD's and while most, if not all, the below neck equipment and collars worked fine with UNPB body, every single gag I tried was mis-aligned. Balls and ring would show up on chin and so on. I also have some Zaz stuff installed apparently, and all the gags in that were more or less properly aligned. Any way to fix this on my end?

EDIT: nevermind... Must have had some mod weirding out on me as I just uninstalled some stuff. Looks great.

Do you know which mod you have uninstalled, because it seems that I have the same problem with the gags?

Edit: I've already solved it. I've only reinstalled the zazAnimationPack and overwritten some .tri files and now it works.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all: Thanks for this great mod!!!!

Where my I find the leather pony outfit shown on the images for Devious Devices?

Link - Additional Image 6

Thanks a lot.

Pretty sure that's in the optional extension

Firstly, thanks for the amazing mod, really great work <3

Small query: does anyone know a method or mod for getting good interactions with followers with devices? I can give devices to followers start animations with matchmaker - but is there any way once I've bound myself to get a follower to initiate sex? Most of the other mods involve world NPCs but not followers.

Where my I find the leather pony outfit shown on the images for Devious Devices?

Thanks a lot.

Its not and i second this

Thanks a lot.

It's an armor made Aegis, it has never been released, i doubt it ever will be (sadly), and it's not part of any DD package.

• 2 weeks later...

Added to the list:

Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy

From the mod description:

Beware when looting containers in Skyrim! You have been warned! There are rumours that some wicked individuals hid cursed restraining devices all over the province that can trick anyone touching them into tying up themselves. It is quite likely that some of them are still out there, waiting inside wardrobes, chests, boxes, even barrels and other innocent looking containers for an unsuspecting adventuress to try and loot them. It is being said that these devices have it particularly easy to bend a mind when the person in question is already dreaming about sex, so keep those hormones in check when opening unknown containers! Even if you bring keys to unlock restraints you are far from safe: Reports have it that some unlucky adventurers managed to hide their own keys while under influence of the cursed devices and had to continue their journey in chains, deep inside a cave full of nasty creatures!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1205-zenet-gagquest-v10rar/

Zenetx*s nice Gagquest-mod is missing in the linklist :)

Not anymore.

Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul by zenetx

From the description:

Have you ever tried to talk to someone gagged? No? Well, now is your chance!

This mod modifies the blocking-all-dialogues behaviour from Devious Devices Integration to a gag-talk mini-game. Be smart, try to use all kind of gestures and body laguage, if you sucessed the original npc dialogue will be enabled!

My main intetion creating this mod was to make possible the Gag long term use and change the game breaking feeling, so now you should be able to quest and enjoy the role play gag experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this but there needs to be an animation for attempted masturbation in belt. The girl will get all frustrated when she realizes she cant get under the belt and start pulling and banging on the belt. This should also increase arousal.

I'm not sure where to put this but there needs to be an animation for attempted masturbation in belt. The girl will get all frustrated when she realizes she cant get under the belt and start pulling and banging on the belt. This should also increase arousal.

Feel free to create it, then! We would gladly include such an animation, were one available.

new bodyslide conversions

Conversion for HDT Body 1.4 (blabba) +bodyslyde by RustyXXL

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1236-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

and

Conversion for new CT77 HDT Body  +bodyslyde by Aensland_src

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34290-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/?p=860093

Added these files to the list. Thanks for pointing them out.

Im having a problem with the regular harnesses.  They will not change with the weight slider.  I tested it with the ebonite harness and it works just fine, but all of the regular harnesses will not change and I have to leave my weight set to 0 for it to look good without any clipping.  Is there a fix for this?

Im having a problem with the regular harnesses.  They will not change with the weight slider.  I tested it with the ebonite harness and it works just fine, but all of the regular harnesses will not change and I have to leave my weight set to 0 for it to look good without any clipping.  Is there a fix for this?

Assuming that you are using a supported body type make sure that everything is installed properly and re-install DD mods like Assets that contain the harnesses in question if necessary. If that doesn't help try deactivating any other mods to rule out mod conflicts and post your issue in the specific mod's support thread.

You can also add SexLab Stories (the Devious part of the mod with the Milk farm quest) and Sanguine Debauchery + (now making full use of Devious Devices for all items forced on the player by their master).

Done.

Done.