If you're going to use an arduino, don't bother with usb powered vibrators. Regular vibrators will work just as well (possibly better) and would be cheaper.  Anyway, you would drive each vibrator with a seperate transistor or optoisolator circuit, triggered by seperate pwm signals from the arduino.  So yes, each vibrator could be controlled individually, and with softPWM even more vibrators could be driven ( or something besides a vibrator for that matter).

Usb powered vibrators remind me of Rez Trance Vibrator. Its kinda rare (it was only available with japanese Special Package of Rez for PS2) but it looks powerfull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9dAdnC1KUQ

I find myself at a loss for witty responses, but I feel this "creation" deserves one.  Seems to me we're at a low point in modding once more.  Just the thought of all these fine women (and uh... men) getting a pitiful jiggle from a commercial joypad instead of simply calling me for some massive offline multiplayer, just depresses me a bit.  Not to stifle creativity any, I'm game for fun in all forms.  Let's just try to keep our consoles in the perpetual friend zone, shall we.  I've got more settings anyway, download me for the real deal.  (And gentlemen, please refrain from contacting me for said co-op, I'm not looking to get in a squishy knife fight if it's all the same to you)

If you're going to use an arduino, don't bother with usb powered vibrators. Regular vibrators will work just as well (possibly better) and would be cheaper.  Anyway, you would drive each vibrator with a seperate transistor or optoisolator circuit, triggered by seperate pwm signals from the arduino.  So yes, each vibrator could be controlled individually, and with softPWM even more vibrators could be driven ( or something besides a vibrator for that matter).

Usb powered vibrators remind me of Rez Trance Vibrator. Its kinda rare (it was only available with japanese Special Package of Rez for PS2) but it looks powerfull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9dAdnC1KUQ

The Rez actually has open source drivers and libraries, so it could be used without an arduino.  As a matter of fact, any usb powered vibrator with open source libraries could be used without an arduino, which would be a better option if you're not into circuit design.  Also safer (less chance of shock damage to the you, the arduino, or your computer).

I find myself at a loss for witty responses, but I feel this "creation" deserves one.  Seems to me we're at a low point in modding once more.  Just the thought of all these fine women (and uh... men) getting a pitiful jiggle from a commercial joypad instead of simply calling me for some massive offline multiplayer, just depresses me a bit.  Not to stifle creativity any, I'm game for fun in all forms.  Let's just try to keep our consoles in the perpetual friend zone, shall we.  I've got more settings anyway, download me for the real deal.  (And gentlemen, please refrain from contacting me for said co-op, I'm not looking to get in a squishy knife fight if it's all the same to you)

Sounds like you are just incapable of comprehending the level of immersion in the game that some people would like.

Regardless, the unwritten rule of this forum is to refrain from criticizing the desires of others. If it doesn't appeal to you then don't bother posting your negativity, it is not appreciated and it is not accepted.

Geez waldo, way to make it all about you.  Don't try to shame other people just because you feel entitled to sex.  Maybe girls want to get off without dealing with you're bad puns.

Sounds like you are just incapable of comprehending the level of immersion in the game that some people would like.

Regardless, the unwritten rule of this forum is to refrain from criticizing the desires of others. If it doesn't appeal to you then don't bother posting your negativity, it is not appreciated and it is not accepted.

Well said!!!

That thing looks kinda fun... but if I DID want multiple vibe bullets.... plus I'm not too bad with computers... and so so with software...but  I'm sooo unskilled with electronics and circuitry ...

mind you I have someone here who is an electrician.. maybe he could do one.. but I'm really sure explaining to him what it is and does would be very embarrassing.

He's a complete perv already.. no need to make him worse.. LOL.

Thank you all for your response and feedback! Who knows where this is going XD.

Got it working with the PS3 + motioninjoy, but the vibration amount, even on the STRONG strength is far too low. The vibration test in the MotioninJoy tool is 4-5x higher than the skyrim controller rumble. Is there a way to increase the amount of rumble the java app is using?

I dont own a ps3 controller so i cant tell you where its going wrong, if you want some help send me a private message i need some more info first. Did you already search in montioninjoy for a strength option?

That thing looks kinda fun... but if I DID want multiple vibe bullets.... plus I'm not too bad with computers... and so so with software...but  I'm sooo unskilled with electronics and circuitry ...

mind you I have someone here who is an electrician.. maybe he could do one.. but I'm really sure explaining to him what it is and does would be very embarrassing.

He's a complete perv already.. no need to make him worse.. LOL.

If you wanted to, you could buy multiple shields, and connect the pins you need without stacking it on the arduino.  The shield is driven by pin 3 by default, so if you connect wires between pin3, 5v, and GND on one shield, and wires between another pwm pin (5,6,9,10, or 11), 5v, and GND on the other shield, you should be able to drive the two vibrators separately.  Only problem is, each vibrator you add with this shield has a 500 mA draw at peak use.  In addition to the 500 mA usually used by the arduino, you'll be looking at an 1.5 Amp draw, which may be more than your usb port can handle.  However, they make wall warts that supply 2.1 Amps to charge phones and such, so if your usb port doesn't cut it, you could power the shields via the wall wart.  

As far as enlisting you're electrician friend, if you find out what the voltage and current draw of the motors in your vibrators are, you could just tell your friend you need need a circuit to drive those motors via a pwm signal.  You don't have to tell them what the motors are for, they could be for an rc car or a quadcopter or an automated watering system for all he'll know.

You may want to make sure he knows what he's doing though, motors are tricky things.  Unlike other electronics like LEDs and other non-moving parts, motors make a back EMF when you turn them off. This could blow your arduino and your computer if your circuit doesn't have built in protection, like a diode.  Also motors make a lot of electrical noise. This is why optoisolators are so great.

Okay guys, I got a new PC a while ago and it was working great but there is a problem. My xbox 360 ( definitely wired, not wireless ) controller just won't connect to the computer. The first time I plugged it in it said it was looking for drivers. A few seconds later it said no drivers were found.

So on I went on a journey using google to find a solution. I found many probable solutions put to my demise, none of them work. So here I sit, in quite a pickle

Siegmeyer.jpg

Any ideas my vibrating friends? (No pun intended)

Okay guys, I got a new PC a while ago and it was working great but there is a problem. My xbox 360 ( definitely wired, not wireless ) controller just won't connect to the computer. The first time I plugged it in it said it was looking for drivers. A few seconds later it said no drivers were found.

So on I went on a journey using google to find a solution. I found many probable solutions put to my demise, none of them work. So here I sit, in quite a pickle

Siegmeyer.jpg

Any ideas my vibrating friends? (No pun intended)

Is it name brand or off brand? When you go into your device manager while the controller is attached, do you see any items marked with a yellow exclamation marks under the USB tree? If so, right click on that item, go to properties and see if you have an option to uninstall a driver. Do so, then try reconnecting the controller. You may also need to check to see if you allow windows to download drivers from windows update. Its an option somewhere, not sure where, but that's where the Xbox driver comes from.

Is it name brand or off brand? When you go into your device manager while the controller is attached, do you see any items marked with a yellow exclamation marks under the USB tree? If so, right click on that item, go to properties and see if you have an option to uninstall a driver. Do so, then try reconnecting the controller. You may also need to check to see if you allow windows to download drivers from windows update. Its an option somewhere, not sure where, but that's where the Xbox driver comes from.

Whooooops sorry for the late reply. It's definitely an Xbox 360 name brand as it has the green rings in the center.

I haven't tried deleting any drivers as I have highlighted red above. I will have to try that later. Thanks for the reply. Next time I reply, I would have fixed it or I failed, we will see.

Two things I must say.

First: Exelent idea and even better job implamenting it. The "sound" function though only really works well with somthing loud like this. http://youtu.be/ZxYVfhXi-Bs

Second: Is it possable to make it work with the quests from the Captured Dreams Shop. More to the point, the "Assist a Customer" quests. It dose work but only if the DD polling event pops up durring that time.

Thanks and again great job.

A few more download before we hit 1000!

This is my last week before holiday, so i have some time to work on this mod. But i need ideas!

Two things I must say.

First: Exelent idea and even better job implamenting it. The "sound" function though only really works well with somthing loud like this. http://youtu.be/ZxYVfhXi-Bs

Second: Is it possable to make it work with the quests from the Captured Dreams Shop. More to the point, the "Assist a Customer" quests. It dose work but only if the DD polling event pops up durring that time.

First. do you use a xbox controller? did you try to use the strength slider in my program on the right side?

Second. Is this the quest where you need to bring some devices to customers, or is it a new one? What and when do you want something to happen?

A few more download before we hit 1000!

This is my last week before holiday, so i have some time to work on this mod. But i need ideas!

Two things I must say.

First. do you use a xbox controller? did you try to use the strength slider in my program on the right side?

Second. Is this the quest where you need to bring some devices to customers, or is it a new one? What and when do you want something to happen?

Answer to the First question is: No I have a PS3 controller with the DS3 tool and yeah the slider was all the way at the top I am guessing that was the strongest.

Second answer is: It may be a "newer" quest it is actuly called "Assist a Customer". Basicly in the quest you (the char you play) act as one of the display "models" for a spiecial coustomer every ten days. Try on some of the devices that his slave picks out. There are a few parts that you (your char) gets touched by him or his slave and it seems a little odd with the controller being still in those parts.

• 1 month later...

By the way, before I go cutting up controllers and buying stuff, which XBox controller are we talking about? The classic XBox, the 360 or One

it was made for the xbox 360 one but you can try to use other controllers aswell using a 360 controller emulator. also there is no need to cut open your controller but if you need more vibration you need to find something else instead. 

i never tried anything else but a xbox controller, it was more like a joke when i made it. About Bluetooth hacking i am not a programmer i learned scripting by try, error and internet. i also think you need something like c++ to make work but i am not a c++ guy so dont expect it from me.

I also think i wont update this mod anymore because there is not most feedback and i dont play skyrim anymore, so i think this will be one of my last messages to you in a long time if not for ever.

I hope you like what i gave you and it was i nice time on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

2 things...

First, all these people coming up with super complicated methods of controlling devices with it... why not just open up your controller, and plug any old wired remote vibrator into it? Seriously, if it takes 2 AAs, it will run from the power the controller provides for its built-in vibration motors. It's even assembled with a convenient plug so you don't need to solder or cut any wires.

Edit: Hell, you could even run heavier devices just as well off that signal using any small, low-voltage DC relay. No micro-controllers necessary.

Second, I'm confused by the instructions and downloads for this mod... there are 4 files. Which do I need? Why does the 2.0 file say to NOT use NMM, while the instructions in the post say TO use NMM? Should I use NMM or not?

• 1 month later...

2 things...

First, all these people coming up with super complicated methods of controlling devices with it... why not just open up your controller, and plug any old wired remote vibrator into it? Seriously, if it takes 2 AAs, it will run from the power the controller provides for its built-in vibration motors. It's even assembled with a convenient plug so you don't need to solder or cut any wires.

Edit: Hell, you could even run heavier devices just as well off that signal using any small, low-voltage DC relay. No micro-controllers necessary.

I have 2 words to answer that just 2. To Expencive.

With all the money droped on Skyrim let alone any other games I or others play as well, do you really expect any one to spend good "game money" on somthing that only dose one thing?

Be senceable at $60USD a pop for most of these games, who has the money to spend on a "real" one?

Disclamer: All of the above statement was ment in a jokeing manner. None of the above statement was ment to be held in a complantent, sierious, or flamitory manner.

This is a great mod! And I got it working with my PS3 controller. There's just one (weird) problem: Vibration is good and strong during sex, but when the plugs vibrate it at most does one short vibration and the stops although from the output in the application window I can see that the vibration is supposed to run until stopped (amount=-1). Does anyone else see this behaviour?

I also have some questions:

1) Can I change the types of vibration for certain events without the CK? 

2) Can I trigger vibrations manually via the console?

Thanks for this fun addition to the Skyrim/Sexlab experience  :)

This is a great mod! And I got it working with my PS3 controller. There's just one (weird) problem: Vibration is good and strong during sex, but when the plugs vibrate it at most does one short vibration and the stops although from the output in the application window I can see that the vibration is supposed to run until stopped (amount=-1). Does anyone else see this behaviour?

I also have some questions:

1) Can I change the types of vibration for certain events without the CK? 

2) Can I trigger vibrations manually via the console?

Thanks for this fun addition to the Skyrim/Sexlab experience  :)

The vibrations on the plugs are varied. If the "mod controller app" window says it is running but the controller is not I would say time to get a new controller. But that would just be a guess.

To the 1st question) I have no clue.

To the 2nd question) No. The "mod controller app" that you run along side Skyrim is reading the paprius logs to triger the vibration. Unless there is a console comand for Devious Devices to triger certan polling events like a plug vibration it can not be done.