I tested it on sexlab 1.5+ and its not working sorry. BUT i am making a update right now i am 80% done and i think i release it today or tomorrow!

whats new:

it's a framework now and does nothing on its own.(addons are required)

added 1 addon for sexlab(deviouse devices addon is released when there is 1.5 support for the mod).

sexlab 1.5+ support.

improved script.

better addon support.

i tell you more when i release it.

AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS! REGISTER IS FREE AND POSTING TO!

A little confused.

Does the vibration work on a specified event or does it work on any event?

Easy anser: any event from sexlab and DD(only if there is sex ofcourse) and different rumble speeds based on few thing like SL orgams, DD vibration strength.

Complex anser:

Sexlab placed a messages on the papyrus log when there is a event exemple:

" 12/12/12 sexlab thread[0] animation started"

Deviouse devices events exemple:

"ZAD VibrateEffect(2second)" for DD

so there was no need for a .esm file and scripts to "register for mod events" because they placed a message on the papyrus them selfs(sexlab and DD).

My program is waiting for a event to happen and vibrates the controller. all this was hardcoded in the program. In the new version of my program there is no hardcoded SL/DD support. Now i have a .esm file with a papyrus script, the script uses  "register for mod events" and if there is a event it will place a message on the papyrus log exemple:

Debug.Trace("JN01 DeviceStart ::SexLabAnimation::Interval::-1::55::12::4")

Then my program sees it and does its thing.

I added the new script to this post so you can see how the script works. If some one wants to help with making the papyrus scripts and how to add them to the game please send me a private message, I have a working script and it works ingame but it can be better.

SexLabControllerRumble.rar

Guest tomm434

Nice idea! Next thing I'd like to see is the script which sends signal on my phone while Sexlab animation is going. That way I'm going to know that my sister is playing Skyrim so I don't come to her room.

Nice idea! Next thing I'd like to see is the script which sends signal on my phone while Sexlab animation is going. 

Nice ide..

That way I'm going to know that my sister is playing Skyrim so I don't come to her room.

WAIT WHAT?

Surely they have something that plugs into a USB port. Maybe the SKSE guys can add a function to fire up anything attached to a specified USB port for X number of seconds. Don't need to tell them what it's for...

this is what my program is doing in the new version but for xbox controllers only.You cant make a function to fire up anything that is attached to a usb port. This is because every devices has different drivers. But i can make my program work with any controller if there are drivers for it.

I wonder if you could have an option on different vibration configuries ranging from;

Default, Weak, Moderate and Strong.

Thanks i added your options to v1.1 and if its not enough you can change the vibration in the papyrus script aswell to make it how ever you want it!

Let me know when theres a full matrix style setup so i can play with full imersion.

I think it would make it much better if it was literally your ass on the line with mods like defeat, and people might be less likely to submit to a camp full of bandits when they know whats coming :)

Guest kimbale

O.O I stop lurking for a month and all this awesome stuff pops up.

And this makes me want to play skyrim again. xDD

I'd help test, but I've got neither girly parts nor an xbox anything, so wouldn't be any help.

BTW Eryneth, that's exactly why I thought of the sybian, would add a whole other "resource management" level to the game with that calm effect replacer too. Someone really needs to find out if one of those things comes with a usb controller.

Actually, you can make a function that will fire off anything on a USB port, at least in C#. Just needs to be virtual, and be able to load overrides from files at runtime to support whatever hardware it has to drive, no idea where Java is on implementing that stuff though. Message passing would work too.

I'd help test, but I've got neither girly parts nor an xbox anything, so wouldn't be any help.

BTW Eryneth, that's exactly why I thought of the sybian, would add a whole other "resource management" level to the game with that calm effect replacer too. Someone really needs to find out if one of those things comes with a usb controller.

Actually, you can make a function that will fire off anything on a USB port, at least in C#. Just needs to be virtual, and be able to load overrides from files at runtime to support whatever hardware it has to drive, no idea where Java is on implementing that stuff though. Message passing would work too.

You didn't read much of the thread did you or you'd have seen the USB vibrator post very early in the thread.

I am working on Devious Devices Addon now and its almost done. If you are still missing something let me know so i can add it to the next version.

"Riding a horse with plugs is a bad idea, it will vibrate when you move and even more if you sprint!" something i am working on now.

So what is the (EXTRA) Sound to rumble folder for? I don't understand the purpose.

if you open the program there are 3 options "skyrim, manual and sound". if you use sound there will be a dialog with instructions.

you dont need to install it, its a extra if you want your controller to rumble when sound is played.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is a really cool idea, but unfortunately the vibrators in xbox controllers aren't very powerful.

I wonder if the power of the vibrators is limited by the controller itself or the voltage of the usb port.

The MASS (weight) of the vibrator vs the MASS of the controller as a whole is the most likely reason.

This mod is a really cool idea, but unfortunately the vibrators in xbox controllers aren't very powerful.

I wonder if the power of the vibrators is limited by the controller itself or the voltage of the usb port.

The MASS (weight) of the vibrator vs the MASS of the controller as a whole is the most likely reason.

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. I wonder how hard it would be to cannibalize an xbox controller. Find the wires leading to the vibrators and attach an egg vibe to them or something. It might still be too weak though.

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. I wonder how hard it would be to cannibalize an xbox controller. Find the wires leading to the vibrators and attach an egg vibe to them or something. It might still be too weak though.

It's been years since I played around with electronics, but I think the approach would be to have the output signal activate a switching mechanism with it's own power source for the device, rather than trying to power the device itself from the usb port/controller (hope that makes sense)

I used a controller with broken tumb sticks, so i didnt care to take it apart. Then i removed the vibrators and made the wires longer. Its still not the best there is but its little better then normal. Something you can try is to use a relay to turn on/off a real vibrator, but if you are going to do this you probably going to use a arduino or something instead.