IGNORED

College Days: Winterhold

Apparently it's no longer possible to "like" posts on the mobile version anymore, so you will all have to pretend I did so. Thank you, Phoenix, that solution didn't even occur to me and will be much much simpler than what I had planned. Traveller, your suggestion is exactly what I am planning to do: this is for later. Although now that I have Phoenix's solution, I think I actually will take care if it first.

Ok, figured out how to

make the apprentices disappear. I think.

. But I'm having problems getting this thing to advance stages on the friends' quest via dialogue. I got it to work before, so I don't know what I'm missing. Very frustrating. I thought I'd be pretty much done with the skeleton of the mod at this point, but I'm still stuck at the beginning. Grr. Argh.

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else since no one mentioned it, but Jordan has no dialogue in 1.45. He basically acts like a guard, where he'll say something if you talk to him or when he tries to force greet, but no dialogue options come up. 1.44 seems to work though.

EDIT: I meant 1.4 seems to work...I can't read version numbers apparently. Either way, I love the idea of the mod, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else since no one mentioned it, but Jordan has no dialogue in 1.45. He basically acts like a guard, where he'll say something if you talk to him or when he tries to force greet, but no dialogue options come up. 1.44 seems to work though.

EDIT: I meant 1.4 seems to work...I can't read version numbers apparently. Either way, I love the idea of the mod, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

That figures. I probably missed a script when packaging it. There isn't really anything different from 1.4 to 1.45 anyway, so you're not missing anything. I hope to have an extended version up by the end of next weekend.

I would love to see actual classes and a real class setting. The game Bully did that very well.

Never played Bully, but I agree that at least a taste of class work is necessary. This is becoming much more detailed than I originally planned. O.o

Okay, I fucked something up. I don't know what, but no dialogue was working for the mod, even when I downloaded a previous version. So I have been forced to start over again. Fortunately I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing, at least for the first steps, so it will only take as long as real life allows. 

In the meantime, I have taken 1.45 down and kept 1.4 up since it is apparently the last stable version. I'll replace it with the new one once the new one has reached the same spot (or further); right now it's just Mhoram standing there.

This mod certainly has quite a lot of potential. Gotta ask though, how exactly the sleep your way to the top would work? Would it simply just help you with completing the tasks you implemented or help you in the main questline.

Since you need to advance to the next level of spellcasting in order to advance a grade, it would simply give you some xp toward doing so.

What if you could both gain skill points and learn spells by having sex with a master of a given school? Have sex with a master of the Destruction school, gain a skill point and an appropriately leveled Destruction tome. 

Further ahead, there could be all sorts of strange experiments with forbidden sex magic your character might become involved with. :D

What if you could both gain skill points and learn spells by having sex with a master of a given school? Have sex with a master of the Destruction school, gain a skill point and an appropriately leveled Destruction tome.

Further ahead, there could be all sorts of strange experiments with forbidden sex magic your character might become involved with. :D

While I like the idea of that, I do not think I will expand as far as including new spells. I do plan on making a "devious" quest/story line for the LL version. Perhaps, if I can figure out how, it can be made so others can create and tack on their own quests.

Your first suggestion should be pretty easy to implement, at least in theory.

While I like the idea of that, I do not think I will expand as far as including new spells. I do plan on making a "devious" quest/story line for the LL version. Perhaps, if I can figure out how, it can be made so others can create and tack on their own quests.

Will the "devious" stuff be optional, I get that some people are into that kind of thing but the whole humiliation/sexism/woman hate thing is kind of a turn off for me

Will the "devious" stuff be optional, I get that some people are into that kind of thing but the whole humiliation/sexism/woman hate thing is kind of a turn off for me

there will be two versions, one for here and one for Nexus/Steam. That being said, the devious portion will be deviant equally towards both genders, and the player will have the option to be dominant or submissive. it will not be rape because everyone involved will be there of their own free will. 

there will be two versions, one for here and one for Nexus/Steam. That being said, the devious portion will be deviant equally towards both genders, and the player will have the option to be dominant or submissive. it will not be rape because everyone involved will be there of their own free will. 

Don't get me wrong I eagerly await the sexual content  and I mean no offence but after 7 beers I can be rather blunt

*Douche alert*

I realize that this rant makes me sound like an entitled leech but

The devious stuff kind of put a set of expectations in my head, they play out very similiary and are pretty predictable which makes sense since they follow a theme. And while I dont know what you're planning or what your ability to story tell is or if you plan on having much of a story. I would love to see this mod become an integral part of my skyrim experience and it just seems like most "adult" mods that are around are strikingly similiar, but there are some mods that have an awesome amount of potential such as Amorous adventures and this mod.  All that said, your mod, your rules. If it turns out being something that isn't for me well I guess it is what it is.I do wish you the best and will continue to follow this mod  because I think it can be a must have.

I have installed Version 1.4 and Immersive College of Winterhold. I was never before with my Char at the college.

When I arrive the college Mirabelle Ervin give me a tour. Tolfdir greeting me and give my first quest Under Saarthal.

In the Hall of Attainment i find the students Bovir, Lai tai (?) and the other two. One of them offer me a quest with Skeever.

But no Jordan Mhoram in the Hall of Elements. I change the loadorder between the mods, reloadings, looking for Id, placetome,  moveto, hourly waiting and going into the hall and some other things. But nothing help.

After this i give up and want to ignore this mod, go into the hall and he stand in the front of me. The quest under Saarthal already running, so i hope it's not a problem.

It's look like this mods have an issue with the other mod. I hope not and is was my failure.

I hope you understand my english

Rollo

I have installed Version 1.4 and Immersive College of Winterhold. I was never before with my Char at the college.

When I arrive the college Mirabelle Ervin give me a tour. Tolfdir greeting me and give my first quest Under Saarthal.

In the Hall of Attainment i find the students Bovir, Lai tai (?) and the other two. One of them offer me a quest with Skeever.

But no Jordan Mhoram in the Hall of Elements. I change the loadorder between the mods, reloadings, looking for Id, placetome,  moveto, hourly waiting and going into the hall and some other things. But nothing help.

After this i give up and want to ignore this mod, go into the hall and he stand in the front of me. The quest under Saarthal already running, so i hope it's not a problem.

It's look like this mods have an issue with the other mod. I hope not and is was my failure.

I hope you understand my english

Rollo

I understood perfectly. It is odd that Jordan wasn't there at first, 'cause he has no package letting him go elsewhere. It doesn't really matter where in the vanilla mage questline you are, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

I had Immersive College of Winterhold installed when I put Jordan there, so there shouldn't be a conflict between the two. Glad it eventually fixed itself! Let me know if you have problems advancing classes (once you have your spell levels to the appropriate levels). That's the only thing the mod does at the moment. 

Eventually I will make more dialogue letting the player know if they are lagging on one or more parts of their spell learning, but I want to get the skeleton of the mod finished first. 

Thanks for checking it out! :)

Don't get me wrong I eagerly await the sexual content  and I mean no offence but after 7 beers I can be rather blunt

*Douche alert*

I realize that this rant makes me sound like an entitled leech but

The devious stuff kind of put a set of expectations in my head, they play out very similiary and are pretty predictable which makes sense since they follow a theme. And while I dont know what you're planning or what your ability to story tell is or if you plan on having much of a story. I would love to see this mod become an integral part of my skyrim experience and it just seems like most "adult" mods that are around are strikingly similiar, but there are some mods that have an awesome amount of potential such as Amorous adventures and this mod.  All that said, your mod, your rules. If it turns out being something that isn't for me well I guess it is what it is.I do wish you the best and will continue to follow this mod  because I think it can be a must have.

I didn't get a douche vibe from that at all. I appreciate your thoughts and your kind words. Most of this mod will be straightforward, non-devious (and non-sexual, for that matter) stuff. There will be an opportunity to sleep your way to advance. And there will be a "devious" aspect, but it will be only a portion of the whole. While parts of it will be similar to the other mods in the devious family, I hope the storyline and the fact that everyone involved is there of their own choice will separate this into something fairly unique.

I am an idiot. After weeks of banging my head against the desk because I couldn't get dialogue to work, I discovered today that I had simply failed to press the "Start With Game" box. 

*sigh*