4 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

I have a problem with Our Blood Runs Red, or Serana in general. As I customarily do, I force recruit her using EFF so I can make use of all the great EFF functionality. This time however , when I want to talk to her about anything I'm getting the "if you want me to come along, it will just have to be us two" response permanently. I am trying to follow the cues for the romance to develop, but naturally this issue is stymieing it. I have never had this problem before and I don't know how to fix it? Is there some series of console commands I can use on her without screwing up royally?? 

Thanks!

EDIT: I have tried to dismiss and re- force recruit her and that doesn't work either.

Would probably recommend not force-recruiting Serena until at least the bulk of the Dawnguard story is completed, since I've heard she is a huge pain to work with without people breaking her normal follower behaviors with follower frameworks.  Very possibly doing so could break one of her quests or dialogue lines.

My guess as to your actual problem is that Serana is detecting your vanilla follower slot is filled - since you aren't actually using her custom follower system she doesn't know she is already following you and is probably looking at your current follower count ect.  You can try dismissing any current followers you have other than her, dismiss Serena in EFF, use the EFF MCM menu to "fix this target's factions" on Serena to take her out of EFF control, then see if she will follow you.  If she still wont follow there are console commands you can use to manually set your current follower count to 0 and see if that fixes it, but obviously console at your own risk.

On 6/18/2018 at 1:39 PM, Reesewow said:

Would probably recommend not force-recruiting Serena until at least the bulk of the Dawnguard story is completed, since I've heard she is a huge pain to work with without people breaking her normal follower behaviors with follower frameworks.  Very possibly doing so could break one of her quests or dialogue lines.

My guess as to your actual problem is that Serana is detecting your vanilla follower slot is filled - since you aren't actually using her custom follower system she doesn't know she is already following you and is probably looking at your current follower count ect.  You can try dismissing any current followers you have other than her, dismiss Serena in EFF, use the EFF MCM menu to "fix this target's factions" on Serena to take her out of EFF control, then see if she will follow you.  If she still wont follow there are console commands you can use to manually set your current follower count to 0 and see if that fixes it, but obviously console at your own risk.

Yes that last part worked thank you. God what a pain in the ass.

I love this mod, thanks, I doubt I could do a play through without it in my load order. The only concern I have is that I'm too paranoid about playing the game in between updates in the fear I may do a quest or clear a dungeon, that may potentially affect a future AA quest. Is there a way to reset quests/dungeons if this happens?

3 hours ago, Pillock69 said:

I love this mod, thanks, I doubt I could do a play through without it in my load order. The only concern I have is that I'm too paranoid about playing the game in between updates in the fear I may do a quest or clear a dungeon, that may potentially affect a future AA quest. Is there a way to reset quests/dungeons if this happens?

99% of the time doing a quest ahead of time just means you can instantly do the next dialogue step in an AA quest rather than need to go off and complete the vanilla quest on the spot.  Mostly the AA quests just seem to look at the vanilla quest's completion status, so if you completed the quest already the AA step will auto-complete and move on.  The only romance off the top of my head that very likely won't work this way is Serana's romance, since a lot of her AA quest's steps require her to be with you at a certain step at a certain location, possibly with other NPCs.

If you do run into a problem with an AA quest not being able to continue for whatever reason, you can check the quest information text downloads on the main page - I would not recommend trying to reset vanilla quests or dungeons, but rather use console to advance an AA quest manually until you are past the problem spot.  Also, be aware that some quests require specific NPCs to be alive, if they are dead you'd need to resurrect them or again try to advance the quest manually.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, jpee1965 said:

I have a problem with Our Blood Runs Red, or Serana in general. As I customarily do, I force recruit her using EFF so I can make use of all the great EFF functionality. This time however , when I want to talk to her about anything I'm getting the "if you want me to come along, it will just have to be us two" response permanently. I am trying to follow the cues for the romance to develop, but naturally this issue is stymieing it. I have never had this problem before and I don't know how to fix it? Is there some series of console commands I can use on her without screwing up royally?? 

Thanks!

EDIT: I have tried to dismiss and re- force recruit her and that doesn't work either.

I know there is a global variable called playerfollowercount see what your is set to.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

99% of the time doing a quest ahead of time just means you can instantly do the next dialogue step in an AA quest rather than need to go off and complete the vanilla quest on the spot.  Mostly the AA quests just seem to look at the vanilla quest's completion status, so if you completed the quest already the AA step will auto-complete and move on.  The only romance off the top of my head that very likely won't work this way is Serana's romance, since a lot of her AA quest's steps require her to be with you at a certain step at a certain location, possibly with other NPCs.

If you do run into a problem with an AA quest not being able to continue for whatever reason, you can check the quest information text downloads on the main page - I would not recommend trying to reset vanilla quests or dungeons, but rather use console to advance an AA quest manually until you are past the problem spot.  Also, be aware that some quests require specific NPCs to be alive, if they are dead you'd need to resurrect them or again try to advance the quest manually.

Thanks for that, good to know.

On 6/5/2018 at 3:05 PM, FoxFingers said:

Mr. or Mrs. Ibanez.  Great to see you, hope you are well.

And that will make Skyrim itself, what... 8 years old?  Geeze, are we all really still playing this game?

At what point do we say we're all Retro-Gamers?

Hahaha it's Mr. And it's good to see you are still alive and kicking, Foxy. We all get worried when you go off the grid for too long. I would have left Skyrim in a corner a couple of years ago if not for your work. Lets say we are retro gamers once we hit the 10 years mark.

Is this supposed to change Danica Pure-Spring's appearance, build and name? I went to see Danica and saw her name was now Danika (just Danika, no Pure-Spring), she had a mohawk, an elven warhammer and was wearing orcish armor. If it's not from this and someone knows what particular mod does this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to have the priestess of Kynareth back.

28 minutes ago, Seth Phoenix2000 said:

Is this supposed to change Danica Pure-Spring's appearance, build and name? I went to see Danica and saw her name was now Danika (just Danika, no Pure-Spring), he had a mohawk, an elven warhammer and was wearing orcish armor. If it's not from this and someone knows what particular mod does this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to have the priestess of Kynareth back.

No.  This mod does not change any npc's appearances.

8 hours ago, Kain82 said:

No.  This mod does not change any npc's appearances.

Thanks, but I found the  mod that did it. It was a steam mod. I sure as hell don't remember subscribing to it, but I was letting my little cousin mess around on my PC some time ago (before I installed any adult mods), so it may have happened then.

5 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

hey all - were there instructions in this thread to add NPCs to the lovers dialogue system? I can't remember where it was that someone posted instructions about adding them so they have the AA lovers dialogue prompt. if not this thread, does anyone know how?

Just add whichever NPC you want to have the dialogue into the AA lovers faction with the console command "addfac [faction ID] x".  (Faction ID depends on where AA is in your load order and X is the faction rank you want the NPC to be, 0 = member).

11 hours ago, Tumai said:

Just add whichever NPC you want to have the dialogue into the AA lovers faction with the console command "addfac [faction ID] x".  (Faction ID depends on where AA is in your load order and X is the faction rank you want the NPC to be, 0 = member).

awesome ty - how do I determine the faction number?

20 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

awesome ty - how do I determine the faction number?

in the console

help loverfaction

it should return some factions, i'd guess you need to add them to xx011AEC ..... if you're playing the current Sexlab version

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, worik said:

in the console

help loverfaction

it should return some factions, i'd guess you need to add them to xx011AEC ..... if you're playing the current Sexlab version

finally got it working. help loverfaction didn't work I used help amorous

8A011AEC

but whats the difference with putting a 0 or a 1?

Its been one hell of a ride Fox.

Im not sure what to say, but Ive been watching you and this mod for a looong time. 
You really changed the game, and not just in game skyrim but the way that skyrim is modded.
You will be missed Fox but you deserve to enjoy yourself, especially after all the joy you have given us.

Thank you Foxfingers.

Thanks for your nice mod Foxfingers, one thing that is genius is when you have romanced Serana and married her, the story fits wery nice in whit marry her, after it she have no issues at all that you are rumbling around whit other. :)

She are so happy to have you around.