Love the idea. Hope it turns out to be as good in practice as it sounds.

The link to SexLab Aroused is wrong. That link points to SexLab itself and I needed to run a search to find it. Not a big deal, really, but it would be better to correct the link.

this sounds great!

One question though: is the dragon part mandatory for the mod to work (I can get overly aroused in other ways and vanilla quests can still be done)?

I am typically using Alternative Start including the Devious Devices addon, hence my question.

thanks for the hard work. keep it up, story driven mod are rare and a great enrichment

Love the idea. Hope it turns out to be as good in practice as it sounds.

The link to SexLab Aroused is wrong. That link points to SexLab itself and I needed to run a search to find it. Not a big deal, really, but it would be better to correct the link.

Thanks, link updated.

this sounds great!

One question though: is the dragon part mandatory for the mod to work (I can get overly aroused in other ways and vanilla quests can still be done)?

I am typically using Alternative Start including the Devious Devices addon, hence my question.

thanks for the hard work. keep it up, story driven mod are rare and a great enrichment

Yeah, kind of mandatory.  That is, there's no way to turn it off.  It's just the story hook I went with for the mod and the character dialogue with NPCs discuss this problem the Dragonborn has. 

To be fair, though, one doesn't kill a huge number of Dragons in the Vanilla game and they're often avoidable.  Would be much worse if killing skeevers got the Dragonborn hot.

this sounds great!

Yeah, kind of mandatory.  That is, there's no way to turn it off.  It's just the story hook I went with for the mod and the character dialogue with NPCs discuss this problem the Dragonborn has. 

To be fair, though, one doesn't kill a huge number of Dragons in the Vanilla game and they're often avoidable.  Would be much worse if killing skeevers got the Dragonborn hot.

:D true indeed.

Thanks for the clarification - who knows, maybe I'll dare to follow through with the Alternative Start quest and activate Dragons again....

In any case: great idea and best of luck

This looks really interesting so will try it when i get back from work.

On the alternative start - will the mod work with it (as in game launches)?  since with live another life after you visit helgen it will start the tell whiterun/go fetch the dragonstone quest which leads to fighting the dragon at whiterun the same as the vanilla skyrim and i think thats the trigger for dragons starting to appear in the game so it sounds like they should work okay you will just have to do the quest to start the vanilla story earlier than you might otherwise.

The trigger to spawning Dragons in the first Dragon you kill at the watchtower, but as far as the mod description goes, I don't think you actually need to do that. You can still find some dragons guarding Walls, or just Dragons that are part of other quest, so you'll still get that "killing dragon makes you horny" feeling, just not as often. And as far as compatibility goes, as long as an NPC doesn't require the main quest for his quest, everything should be fine. The best way is simply to test it. :-/

As for the mod itself, this seems like the kind of mod a lot of people (me included :D) have been waiting for a long time. You can bet I'm gonna go try it out as soon as I can!

installed your mod and it REMOVED YOUR MOD'S PLUGIN

this is the message

A different version of SexLab-Hormones-0.8 has been detected. The installed version is, the new version is. Would you like to upgrade?

Selecting No will install the new Mod normally.

after selecting No this is the message

The selected plugin has been manually removed.

Restart NMM or select again your game on Change Game Mode to refresh the plugin list.

your mod's plugin is unchecked even after the mesage that the mod is installed successfully and to top this off SexLab Hormones when I am in game does not show anything in the MCM menu, so when I uninstall your mod SexLab Hormones is back.

I've also experienced an infinate loading screen when trying to leave Gerdur and Hod's house after sleeping on the first day of a new game. use the console and "coc riverwood" if that happens to you.[/size]

Upgrade to SKSE version 1.7 (still alpha as of now, but very stable) and say goodbye to infinite loading screens.

Gave the mod a try and it worked beautifully. I happened to have a save just before fighting the first dragon at the tower. 

The voicing of the dialogue is brilliant. It can't be easy to splice things together as you need them. At one point I heard a tiny little glitch that suggested it was spliced, but otherwise it was smooth. The humor is well done without being overdone.

About the only room for improvement I see so far would be to make it a little more challenging to talk your partners around. It seems that you basically can't fail. But I suppose coming up with the soundtracks for something players will only hear once before learning from their mistakes and not repeating them is not a whole lot of bang for the modding buck. Nice to see a mod with a little bit of a story instead of the usual let's-add-violence-to-our-sex mods, as if the game wasn't already violent enough. In any case, nice job and thank you for your efforts. I'd welcome seeing more.

Oh man, i like this mod so much. I only had 2 little issues so far. The first was when i killed the first dragon, it kind off warped to a different spot and i got 2 dragon souls. The 2nd one was with Irileth. I just got deformed and pushed under ground and then shot in the air and died on impact. xD Tried it a 2nd time then and no issues with both anymore.

Can't wait to see where this mod is going.

this is the message

A different version of SexLab-Hormones-0.8 has been detected. The installed version is, the new version is. Would you like to upgrade?

Restart NMM or select again your game on Change Game Mode to refresh the plugin list.

your mod's plugin is unchecked even after the mesage that the mod is installed successfully and to top this off SexLab Hormones when I am in game does not show anything in the MCM menu, so when I uninstall your mod SexLab Hormones is back.

Huh.  Could not say what the problem there is.  I haven't tried Hormones myself and this mod does not depend upon it. 

I tried downloading hormones and running it before and after Amorous Adventures in the load order.  MCM came up both times and it seemed to be doing what it does.

I use Mod Organizer, though.  Sounds NMM specific.

Gave the mod a try and it worked beautifully. I happened to have a save just before fighting the first dragon at the tower. 

The voicing of the dialogue is brilliant. It can't be easy to splice things together as you need them. At one point I heard a tiny little glitch that suggested it was spliced, but otherwise it was smooth. The humor is well done without being overdone.

About the only room for improvement I see so far would be to make it a little more challenging to talk your partners around. It seems that you basically can't fail. But I suppose coming up with the soundtracks for something players will only hear once before learning from their mistakes and not repeating them is not a whole lot of bang for the modding buck. Nice to see a mod with a little bit of a story instead of the usual let's-add-violence-to-our-sex mods, as if the game wasn't already violent enough. In any case, nice job and thank you for your efforts. I'd welcome seeing more.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.  Yeah, it can take hours to assemble the voice dialogue that can fly by in a few seconds, and wanted to get the character involved with the sub-plot and provide Lovers to work with.  Most of that will be handled by persuasion checks as the story progresses.

Oh man, i like this mod so much. I only had 2 little issues so far. The first was when i killed the first dragon, it kind off warped to a different spot and i got 2 dragon souls. The 2nd one was with Irileth. I just got deformed and pushed under ground and then shot in the air and died on impact. xD Tried it a 2nd time then and no issues with both anymore.

Can't wait to see where this mod is going.

Thanks for giving it a try, appreciate the feedback.  I haven't experienced the dragonsoul thing myself in testing, but I'll keep an eye out for it. 

I have seen the Up in the air thing before, which seems to occur at the point when SexLab is called to run the animation and only in outdoor locations.  I'm not sure what the root cause of that is, perhaps someone with more knowledge on the trigger for that will chime in.  I've only seen it a couple times in the time I've been using SexLab.

this is the message

Huh.  Could not say what the problem there is.  I haven't tried Hormones myself and this mod does not depend upon it. 

I tried downloading hormones and running it before and after Amorous Adventures in the load order.  MCM came up both times and it seemed to be doing what it does.

I use Mod Organizer, though.  Sounds NMM specific.

It is, i still use NMM myself and just installed your mod and NMM is mistaking it for another mod (in my case gagSFX which i recently installed) which it does occasionally

Stibatt I'd suggest uninstalling both mods and then re-installing them one after the other and make sure to say no when it asks whether you want to upgrade as it should then install them seperately (has done in my case)

Does this mod come with an MCM?

It does not have an MCM, no.  The content is essentially quests and dialogue as opposed to functionality.   There's not much in the way of tweak options to provide - it gets most of that functionality from SexLab or SexLab Aroused which have an MCM.

Generally speaking, anytime one mod pops that message up in NMM it means they have the same base name/ID, even though they're different mods.  I never, ever hit "Upgrade" unless I know it's an upgrade, because that will overwrite the other one.  Hit "No" (or whatever option there is other than that) and it will install the mod normally.

Im glad someone is finally making a mod like this!  The push button, have sex, gets old fast and is boring without some type of story or npc interaction.  The lack of a mod like this was going to force me to learn to make one, I couldnt stay awake thru the tutorials tho.  Thank you :D  p.s. if u ever need dialog or quest ideas, i can write for you.

Thanks for the feedback.  I was looking for some sort of context and NPC interaction as well in my own game, and maybe add in a little challenge to get there for spice.  Anyways, appreciate it.

I'll look into the more situations angle.