19 minutes ago, necrontyr525 said:

Osex =/= Sexlab. if a mod list one as a dependency, then you can't substitute the other one. I've no idea if they conflict at all (no xp with Osex) or if you can use both. backup your save and try i guess?

You can use them both, there was a version of this mod in the past that worked just fine rotating between the two, it was called something like Fox_Own_Bew.

On 11/17/2017 at 6:34 PM, necrontyr525 said:

try setsatge  or completequest on the quests(s) in question? start with the warhorn one, esp if its not completing properly.

Well, The quest marker for the quest line was outside the palace to the right when seen on the HUD. The quest marker showed up on the map just out side of the palace. When I left through the gates at Solitude the quest marker on the HUD appeared on the gates of Solitude But the one on the map remained in space to the right of the Blue Palace. I went back into Solitude, over to the Blue Palace Court Yard and used blink spell to gain the top of the city wall. Then I jumped to the water below the city. I guess the game did not register that I left the city so the quest marker stayed in front of me. I swam to the shore opposite the city toward the marker and saw Erikur with the marker on him on the edge of shore there...(Fell from the city?!?) not sure about that one. I had been all over the area before crying for help. Really. Any way, I snuck up on him and used the "put in sack" from defeat, fast traveled to the Blue Palace, went inside, dumped him on the floor and over strolled Ellisf and (? Court mage/ vampire?!? brain cramp...) and the quest is back on. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate your time. I love the content this mod adds but I am addicted to modding Skyrim so it is not unusual for me to run into weird possible quest breaking things when running so many mods together.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:02 AM, Azzhat said:

Thanks for all the help, all of you. As soon as I get a day off I will test the last two mods added and see how that goes.  You all have definitely have been a lot more helpful than the guys on the Nexus forums. Everyone there seems to just be ignoring my post...

Hey. Just an F.Y.I. I do not prefer to use Alternate start mods due to buggy-ness ( not bad, but...) and mod count (I run so many mods all ready I begrudge the spot on the list for just the beginning of the game (granted, how you start affects the whole rest of the game, but...). A long time ago I made a bunch of "vanilla" starts (save files using NO MODS until just after Helgen, out side the cave. I zipped them up into a separate directory on my hard drive. When I want to start a new game I begin from one of those saves after the heavy scripts of the beginning. Use race menu to make any changes after the initial mod load up. Just an different approach for your information. Do what you want, pretty much what they said is fine too.

Edit: I did a google search for "Skyrim clean save resources" and found several pre-saved games (save files) from different places in the story line and for both male and female. You could use one of those to start from... again, just something to think about.

Edited by netruss1964

Ran into a bit of an issue with Alahm where I thought the quest was broken, I approached her with Serana somewhere right after having done the Dawnguard questline through, and she had no dialogue options at all, I sent Serana back to the castle (vampire walkthrough) and went and did all of Dragonborn and tried again, at this point I made sure Nazeem etc were still just fine according to the quest walkthrough, still nothing, so I went and did all of Helgen Reborn as well which is about the size of Dawnguard in scope, and STILL no dialogue option with Alahm. Finally I console moved her into the Temple of Kynareth, and THEN finally the proper dialogue finally showed up, and Alahm does not spend a lot of time in there (at least not with Unoffiical Patch giving her a full schedule). So it seems that's definetly not working as it should, and the quest conditions should be rewritten to no longer need her to be inside the temple.

Incidentally Dragonborn was quite a bit of fun, especially for those like me who may be veterans of Oblivion and Morrowind, as there's a lot of cool callbacks to the older games there. And Bijin Frea is great, and has a decently sized arc and interraction with the player character, not quite to the level of Serana but still quite interesting with a few openings for what could be done with it, and there's a lot of other characters in the game with a lot of stuff that can have hooks. For example there's an unmarked quest where if you take a letter from Glover Mallory's house in Raven Rock and bring it back to Sapphire in Riften she'll be quite pleased. The wife of the stuffy official that meets you when you first get to Raven Rock also gives you a quest to go retrieve a family heirloom book of hers that's been restored and laminated but was stolen by pirates, when you get it the book is nothing less than a special edition version of the Lusty Argonian Maid, needless to say that just writes itself...

Edited by Sacremas

Hello guys.

Great mod, FoxFingers! However I noticed that in some newer versions (not sure since which one exactly) the dialogue options for lovers were severly diminished. You can no longer specify your desires, just the general "I need your touch". 
May I ask why was this done? It worked smoothly and voice lines were decently appropriate.

Really loved that feature :(

Sorry, if this was asked/answered before.

On 24.11.2017 at 3:05 PM, lumenis said:

Hello guys.

Great mod, FoxFingers! However I noticed that in some newer versions (not sure since which one exactly) the dialogue options for lovers were severly diminished. You can no longer specify your desires, just the general "I need your touch". 
May I ask why was this done? It worked smoothly and voice lines were decently appropriate.

Really loved that feature :(

Sorry, if this was asked/answered before.

It's been asked/answered before, it's becasue some versions of Sexlab failed to do proper calls to scenes due to the animation tags not working properly for a while, and Fox took it out then and repalced with a generic option, then you can instead just use the sexlab controls to swap to the scene you want. The tags have incidentally been fixed since then and calls now work fairly well, I have several mods that call upon animations with tags now, like Sexual Vampire Feed and Eager NPCs.

3 hours ago, Sacremas said:

It's been asked/answered before, it's becasue some versions of Sexlab failed to do proper calls to scenes due to the animation tags not working properly for a while, and Fox took it out then and repalced with a generic option, then you can instead just use the sexlab controls to swap to the scene you want. The tags have incidentally been fixed since then and calls now work fairly well, I have several mods that call upon animations with tags now, like Sexual Vampire Feed and Eager NPCs.

Alright, thanks!
Hope to see it back one day though ;)

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey, first of all thanks for a Mod that incorporates the OSex Framework, i have been waiting on this for so long.

But it cant try it out. When AmAd is active, i can play the game without problems for it seems like a set amount of time, or a set amount of time in Whiterun/Breezehome (i have mostly been there with the mod active when it crashed), then it CTD's. I use almost all of the STEP recommended core mods, but also BTRH Waifu and Ultimate NPC Overhaul II. Also some dialogue altering mods like Sexlab, all DD packs, CD, deviously enslaved, cursed loot, sexlab Stories + devious, dovhakiins infamy, if that has something to do with it.

Cya!

31 minutes ago, phos_gen said:

Hey, first of all thanks for a Mod that incorporates the OSex Framework, i have been waiting on this for so long.

But it cant try it out. When AmAd is active, i can play the game without problems for it seems like a set amount of time, or a set amount of time in Whiterun/Breezehome (i have mostly been there with the mod active when it crashed), then it CTD's. I use almost all of the STEP recommended core mods, but also BTRH Waifu and Ultimate NPC Overhaul II. Also some dialogue altering mods like Sexlab, all DD packs, CD, deviously enslaved, cursed loot, sexlab Stories + devious, dovhakiins infamy, if that has something to do with it.

Cya!

There could be many reasons for CTD.   ONE possible reason is reaching the skyrim string limit.   To bypass this you need https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/

Crash fixes with the skse preloader installed and OSallocators enabled as described on the front page.

You should also check for conflicting assets if it continues, or bad skeleton files... etc.  It's really hard to tell what is causing it otherwise without more information.  But try crash fixes and see if it alleviates the problem.

Guest SocialMediaBot

Thanks for the answer,

I think i have crashfixes installed but i will doublecheck. I just thought, because it was such a specific bug by crashing after always the same amount of time, that it might be a known error.

First this mod is working very well and is quite a piece of work, nice editing on the audio!! I'm having a bit of an issue with Sapphire, I completed the quest with the money owed to her and haven't seen her since. From the  location of her marker she appears to be in the Thieves Guild area I can't access because I haven't joined. One note I do have the destroy the thieves guild mod but haven't started it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

5 hours ago, RadoGamer said:

First this mod is working very well and is quite a piece of work, nice editing on the audio!! I'm having a bit of an issue with Sapphire, I completed the quest with the money owed to her and haven't seen her since. From the  location of her marker she appears to be in the Thieves Guild area I can't access because I haven't joined. One note I do have the destroy the thieves guild mod but haven't started it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Possibly mods are interfering, but you could just teleport her to you if you really really don't want to unlock the thieves guild cell normally.

In console:

prid c19a5 (should select her)

moveto player

On 02/12/2017 at 12:11 AM, Reesewow said:

Possibly mods are interfering, but you could just teleport her to you if you really really don't want to unlock the thieves guild cell normally.

In console:

prid c19a5 (should select her)

moveto player

It's not a mod interfering, if you help Shadr problem with Sapphire, once the quest is ended Sapphire go in a Thieves guilds locked room, that make you unable to talk to her without join the Thieves guild.

I think FoxFingers need to force her to stay in the INN until you talk to her about the amorous quest

After using this mod for a while, somewhere down the line I started having an issue triggering OSEX animations after going through the appropriate dialogues, then I tried switching to the SexLab version and had the same issue with the exception of asking an NPC to masturbate. According to the console menu under the SexLab version, it seems this mod had trouble validating actors which I did not have trouble with in any other SexLab mod. Uninstalling the mod and restarting it on a clean save seems to have corrected the problem unfortunately this locks me out of quest deadline specific NPCs, is there another way to fix this issue without having to start the mod over?

Edit: Just realized I could use console commands to set the quest stages (and in Mirabelle's case, enable her) for the NPCs that need to be talked to during certain vanilla quests so I probably won't need that fix but just in case, this probably should still be looked into.