• Eva
    • Sha
    • Filauria
    • Emily
    • Ciceria
    • Merura

so... no all-in-one season 1 pack?

No, sorry. :(

I made them one by one, it will let me easy to edit them updated them.

Choose who you want, choose what you wanna download,

so you don't need to add too much follower which you don't want to have, and save the files size.

I thought this way is more easy to user.

It's actually super easy to merge ESP's.

Actually here's one I made for the entire Season 1 Followers in less than a minute using the TES5edit merge plugin script.

You nee the original files obviously, but you can disable those esps and use mine along with the converted/redirected facegendata that is included in the attached file. I did not modify your esp(s) in anyway except for merging them.

I haven't tested it ingame, but it should work just fine.

attachicon.gifYuiH Followers - Season 1 Pack.7z

You need to install Ciceria 0.2, Emily 0.1, Filauria 0.2, and Sha 0.3.

thanks, didn't think it possible to merge followers.

yuih i really think you should reconsider releasing eva to complete the set, plus she looks absolutely awesome, so please! i beg you! please release eva! just so you know i have downloaded all the followers and they are all great, i'm i big fan of yours and i really appreciate you taking the time to upload the followers. thank you! :D

Hello YuiH:  

I truly admire your work and have learned alot from your followers in a short amount of time they have been available. They have taught me to play around with different bodytypes,  swap nifs and skeletons, and up my skills in ck to import more armors.  They are all works of art. The only other modder that makes beauty at this level would be rxkx22 (Bijin Warmaidens).  You have your own style, to which I give high praise.

When you first released ElfMilf in LL all was simple.

I had a simple story in my head about a half nord/elf whose family was torn by the war.  I saw her as being a milk maid raised in a farm by her nord mother.  She was then abducted by (preferably non Nord) bandits hired by The Thalmor as an incentive to the Imperial Brass. To them, she is a half breed of all they loathe, but she would serve her purpose as courtesan to the Imperial Brass provided they upheld the White Gold Concordant. (See how I weave your pictures together. Cow costumes and bathing in the imperial manor :) .   This was not to be, as Dhovakin saved her from this fate and gave her a new life.

Then you complicated things by releasing new followers and teasing us with a pic of all 6 together ;) .  This led me to think.. Oh boy, I'm going to need a new Luxury Suite as I'm out of room ... I had to think of a new story as to what brought these 6 women together.  

ElfMilf: would be the the keeper of the peace. Known for her beauty and eloquent speech, she is quick to diffuse arguments among the others. A Noble soul. I had named her Melfina.  She is the center of the story. [Keep in mind she was not formally released as a defender yet.]

Merura: would be the genius blacksmith who was gifted with knowledge of dwemer technology (if this were was anime, she'd have goggles welded to her head) AND the daughter of ElfMilf and Dhovakin (this being skyrim, she may be adopted :P ... Also, this being LL, maybe she was conceived using a Belisario UNP potion in some versions of the tale. The Elder Scrolls are unclear on this matter ). Melfina encourages her blacksmithing at the basic level but wants her to be discrete about the use of ancient technology. She fears her daughter's creations will attract spies from either side of the war and does not want to lose her daughter to the war.

Ciceria: Merura's best friend and Melfina's greatest headache.  Still an amoral asassin.  A pair of Imperial spies caught a glimpse of Merrura's spiderbot and tried to abduct her for the war effort.  Ciceria made quick work of them, smiling like a sociopath all the way.  No one knows where the bodies are buried.  This is why Melfina puts up with her. The group relocated shortly. When not on a killing spree, Ciceria tries to humor crouds with her harlequin antics but her 'Theatre of Death' skit does not always go well with the crowds. She May be related to another murderous loon.

Emily:  Melfina's dearest friend.  She helped raise Merrura while Dhovakin was away and was a local bar wench until bandits abducted her from her home.  This brought great sorrow upon Melfina as the evidence pointed to the same ring of bandits that had once captured her. Some tongues say the trail of female slavery may even lead to Jarl Siddgeir (again, TES are not clear).  She knew the fate that awaited her friend, and would go to any length to save her. Unspeakable things were done to Emily during her captivity.

Sha: A wandering mage. In a moment of desperation, Melfina sought the first mage she could find ( a starving, wandering mage ) and asked her to use her magic to conjure a being of great power to free Emily from slavery.   (SHA) -But.. I'm no conjurer, I'm an Ice mage- | (Melfina) -I DON'T CARE, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES- .  In a moment of great need, an inept conjurer unleashed a great evil upon the world. That would be EVA.

EVA: Dremora captain, bringer of death.  Icy and calculating, she quickly assessed the situation and turned it to her favor.  She demanded Merrura's soul after death in exchange for her service.  Melfina emphatically refused and offered the use of her own body on the rise of every new moon instead.  Such an offer was actually what she was after.  EVA knew that a mother would rather see her own daughter destroyed than to have her lose her soul to Oblivion. BUT, to have a Noble soul  half-elf milf willingly offer her body to a Dremora, now this is exquisite.  Daedra are all about corruption, to corrupt a body is to slowly corrupt the soul.

It was EVA who brought carnage to that bandit ring and gave Emily the choice of freedom.  Emily found the strength to slay her captor and swore to oppose all who commit such atrocities (You all know who you are :PPPP) .

[i do hope that you find some amusement from this story concept.]

This is why, I'm heartbroken that you may not be releasing EVA.  I had it worked out in my head.
But you are the Artist. I respect your right to choose what you wish to release or not.

Thank You for all the work you have shared. I look forward to all of your projects.

Hello YuiH:  

I truly admire your work and have learned alot from your followers in a short amount of time they have been available. They have taught me to play around with different bodytypes,  swap nifs and skeletons, and up my skills in ck to import more armors.  They are all works of art. The only other modder that makes beauty at this level would be rxkx22 (Bijin Warmaidens).  You have your own style, to which I give high praise.

I had a simple story in my head about a half nord/elf whose family was torn by the war.  I saw her as being a milk maid raised in a farm by her nord mother.  She was then abducted by (preferably non Nord) bandits hired by The Thalmor as an incentive to the Imperial Brass. To them, she is a half breed of all they loathe, but she would serve her purpose as courtesan to the Imperial Brass provided they upheld the White Gold Concordant. (See how I weave your pictures together. Cow costumes and bathing in the imperial manor :) .   This was not to be, as Dhovakin saved her from this fate and gave her a new life.

Then you complicated things by releasing new followers and teasing us with a pic of all 6 together ;) .  This led me to think.. Oh boy, I'm going to need a new Luxury Suite as I'm out of room ... I had to think of a new story as to what brought these 6 women together.  

ElfMilf: would be the the keeper of the peace. Known for her beauty and eloquent speech, she is quick to diffuse arguments among the others. A Noble soul. I had named her Melfina.  She is the center of the story. [Keep in mind she was not formally released as a defender yet.]

Merura: would be the genius blacksmith who was gifted with knowledge of dwemer technology (if this were was anime, she'd have goggles welded to her head) AND the daughter of ElfMilf and Dhovakin (this being skyrim, she may be adopted :P ... Also, this being LL, maybe she was conceived using a Belisario UNP potion in some versions of the tale. The Elder Scrolls are unclear on this matter ). Melfina encourages her blacksmithing at the basic level but wants her to be discrete about the use of ancient technology. She fears her daughter's creations will attract spies from either side of the war and does not want to lose her daughter to the war.

Ciceria: Merura's best friend and Melfina's greatest headache.  Still an amoral asassin.  A pair of Imperial spies caught a glimpse of Merrura's spiderbot and tried to abduct her for the war effort.  Ciceria made quick work of them, smiling like a sociopath all the way.  No one knows where the bodies are buried.  This is why Melfina puts up with her. The group relocated shortly. When not on a killing spree, Ciceria tries to humor crouds with her harlequin antics but her 'Theatre of Death' skit does not always go well with the crowds. She May be related to another murderous loon.

Emily:  Melfina's dearest friend.  She helped raise Merrura while Dhovakin was away and was a local bar wench until bandits abducted her from her home.  This brought great sorrow upon Melfina as the evidence pointed to the same ring of bandits that had once captured her. Some tongues say the trail of female slavery may even lead to Jarl Siddgeir (again, TES are not clear).  She knew the fate that awaited her friend, and would go to any length to save her. Unspeakable things were done to Emily during her captivity.

Sha: A wandering mage. In a moment of desperation, Melfina sought the first mage she could find ( a starving, wandering mage ) and asked her to use her magic to conjure a being of great power to free Emily from slavery.   (SHA) -But.. I'm no conjurer, I'm an Ice mage- | (Melfina) -I DON'T CARE, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES- .  In a moment of great need, an inept conjurer unleashed a great evil upon the world. That would be EVA.

EVA: Dremora captain, bringer of death.  Icy and calculating, she quickly assessed the situation and turned it to her favor.  She demanded Merrura's soul after death in exchange for her service.  Melfina emphatically refused and offered the use of her own body on the rise of every new moon instead.  Such an offer was actually what she was after.  EVA knew that a mother would rather see her own daughter destroyed than to have her lose her soul to Oblivion. BUT, to have a Noble soul  half-elf milf willingly offer her body to a Dremora, now this is exquisite.  Daedra are all about corruption, to corrupt a body is to slowly corrupt the soul.

It was EVA who brought carnage to that bandit ring and gave Emily the choice of freedom.  Emily found the strength to slay her captor and swore to oppose all who commit such atrocities (You all know who you are :PPPP) .

This is why, I'm heartbroken that you may not be releasing EVA.  I had it worked out in my head.

But you are the Artist. I respect your right to choose what you wish to release or not.

Thank You for all the work you have shared. I look forward to all of your projects.

Actually quite good back story that' you've created here, maybe Yui will make that the "official" backstory. :D

Also I would imagine the Dovahkin would keep Eva in line since will the Dovahkin kicks everyone's ass.

greatest followers ever.

Thank you. :)

Hello YuiH:  

Actually quite good back story that' you've created here, maybe Yui will make that the "official" backstory. :D

Also I would imagine the Dovahkin would keep Eva in line since will the Dovahkin kicks everyone's ass.

This is really REALLY good back story, and I'm very enjoy this story you made, really thank you to think this awesome story!!

and I know rxkx22, which can make better character then me.

Yes I have my type of back story, but no need to be "official" just because me,

it more interesting that everyone can image the story want they want.

I want to said this first, "Sorry my poor English."

ElfMilf :

Actually I picture her is a beautiful face, has angel smile. but have a really cold devil heart.

She was a high rank official Imperial City, but she feel boring with stuck in the official work,

so she decide to retired and go to skyrim find some interesting thing.

She also join the "The Great War" as a Thalmor.

Even she already retired, she still have a big status in Thalmor and Imperial can't offend her.

That why I took this screenshot:

post-89240-0-02614300-1399440921_thumb.jpg

She has a cold heart, which I image a story,

one time she really need a lot of Chaurus eggs to make some experiment,

but Chaurus can't offer that much, so she catch a street kid girl from windhelm,

and urge Chaurus to use that girl was a hatched bed,

then she got she want and just let girl die by Chaurus's poison.

Merura:

Born in skyrim, born is a Nord. She live in a abandoned house outside of whiterun by herself,

she has no childhood memories, but she think her parents was kill by bandits.

She has a talent with blacksmith that she didn't know herself, but she look too skinny, too weak too short as a Nord,

so a lot of people despise her, and her blacksmith work.

Until one day, Eva find out her talent, and hire her to maintain Eva's weapon,

and Merura is really do a good job, so Eva always bonus her reward,

then Merura decide to follow Eva.

Even Eva tall her she is a Dremora and show Merura her horn, but Merura doesn't care.

Merura became the Eva's only friend.

Ciceria:

Really just image her is Cicero.

Emily:

She was a slave by silver hand until one day Companions hire Eva to eliminate the one of silver hand's camp which Emily was there.

After Eva came, Emily was a only alive in that camp so Emily run out that camp.

Then Emily find a farm, and owner is a very good man and adopt Emily to work in farm,

and has a peace and normal life.

And She got pregnancy when she was a slave, and she decide to keep the baby.

Sha:

A sample wandering mage.

Eva:

King of Dremora's daughter, half dremora blood half succubus blood.

But she has more blood of dremora, so she like enemy's blood spread on her body more than male body.

She wanna see more in the world, so She befall to human world,

She replace a soul in human world which exactly is Dovahkin.

So she became a Dovahkin.

She is a Bounty Hunter in skyrim, she love fight and kill all who want to threaten her,

she not actually has a evil heart, she just not so much care about other people.

yuih i really think you should reconsider releasing eva to complete the set, plus she looks absolutely awesome, so please! i beg you! please release eva! just so you know i have downloaded all the followers and they are all great, i'm i big fan of yours and i really appreciate you taking the time to upload the followers. thank you! :D

If it work, I will reconsider releasing Eva.

pg3Swd4.jpg

MqvEETi.jpg

4DqaQeR.jpg

IDEBPOD.jpg

Like I said, the reason I won't release her, because I still not feel she is perfect to release.

With using SG textures, I need to remake her face.

Ohh..., I forgot to mention.

Yuih, can you make the season2 mages follower have no AOE spell.

AOE spell kinda buggy in Skyrim.

Sorry,I can't guarantee, I do what I want.

And the spell is game system fail.

Like I said, the reason I won't release her, because I still not feel she is perfect to release.

I don't know what you consider imperfect about her she looks amazing. :D

greatest followers ever.

Hello YuiH:  

This is really REALLY good back story, and I'm very enjoy this story you made, really thank you to think this awesome story!!

ElfMilf :

Actually I picture her is a beautiful face, has angel smile. but have a really cold devil heart.

She was a high rank official Imperial City, but she feel boring with stuck in the official work,

Even she already retired, she still have a big status in Thalmor and Imperial can't offend her.

attachicon.gif4.jpg

but Chaurus can't offer that much, so she catch a street kid girl from windhelm,

Merura:

Born in skyrim, born is a Nord. She live in a abandoned house outside of whiterun by herself,

She has a talent with blacksmith that she didn't know herself, but she look too skinny, too weak too short as a Nord,

Even Eva tall her she is a Dremora and show Merura her horn, but Merura doesn't care.

Ciceria:

Emily:

She was a slave by silver hand until one day Companions hire Eva to eliminate the one of silver hand's camp which Emily was there.

Then Emily find a farm, and owner is a very good man and adopt Emily to work in farm,

Sha:

A sample wandering mage.

Eva:

But she has more blood of dremora, so she like enemy's blood spread on her body more than male body.

She is a Bounty Hunter in skyrim, she love fight and kill all who want to threaten her,

she not actually has a evil heart, she just not so much care about other people.

Rally nice post! :)

but.. Who was the poor innocent girl, brutally and cruel sacrificed by Filauria "Elf Milf" for to obtain the Chaurus eggs ftom her..? :o

maybe if it was the younger sister/brother of her ?!? post-204983-0-01471600-1399498957_thumb.jpg :wub:

thank you for posting this pictures of eva yuih! she looks amazing! :)

pg3Swd4.jpg

MqvEETi.jpg

4DqaQeR.jpg

IDEBPOD.jpg

greatest followers ever.

Hello YuiH:  

ElfMilf :

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Merura:

Ciceria:

Emily:

Sha:

A sample wandering mage.

Eva:

@ YuiH:  Wow, your version of ElfMilf is the epitome of evil compared to my vision.  To me she is a vision of noble character and unwilting beauty that no winter can erode.  Maybe Filauria is the Evil twin of Melfina.  She does have a goatee (under her navel :D )!   I like the friendship between EVA and Merura in your version.

@LaEspada: Your Esp saved me quite a bit of time (learning to use a new tool).  I had downloaded the plugin to join Esp files but you did the job before I got down to it.  Though, I did have an issue with Cicera's hair and had to update the facegeom mesh to the recent release.  Thanks.

@Iuki: If the poor kid were blue haired girl's sibling, things would definitely get ugly.  Or perhaps it was just a street urchin from the inconsquential npc mod.

edit: spoiler tags.

Easy to remove that in CK if it's messing with people's games anyway.

Yes, people can easy to edit or remove what they want wtih CK.

I don't know what you consider imperfect about her she looks amazing. :D

I still want to edit her face a little bit more, to make sure she is perfect.

greatest followers ever.

Hello YuiH:  

ElfMilf :

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Merura:

Ciceria:

Emily:

Sha:

A sample wandering mage.

Eva:

Rally nice post! :)

but.. Who was the poor innocent girl, brutally and cruel sacrificed by Filauria "Elf Milf" for to obtain the Chaurus eggs ftom her..? :o

maybe if it was the younger sister/brother of her ?!? attachicon.gifpost-89240-0-54136700-1398874776.jpg :wub:

No,that girl is just orphan girl, no relationship with anyone, 

The blue hair girl I still not came out any story, I just image her was a loyalty housecarl just like Lydia in the first.

thank you for posting this pictures of eva yuih! she looks amazing! :)

pg3Swd4.jpg

MqvEETi.jpg

4DqaQeR.jpg

IDEBPOD.jpg

Thank you, I glad you like. :)

greatest followers ever.

Hello YuiH:  

ElfMilf :

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Merura:

Ciceria:

Emily:

Sha:

A sample wandering mage.

Eva:

@ YuiH:  Wow, your version of ElfMilf is the epitome of evil compared to my vision.  To me she is a vision of noble character and unwilting beauty that no winter can erode.  Maybe Filauria is the Evil twin of Melfina.  She does have a goatee (under her navel :D )!   I like the friendship between EVA and Merura in your version.

@LaEspada: Your Esp saved me quite a bit of time (learning to use a new tool).  I had downloaded the plugin to join Esp files but you did the job before I got down to it.  Though, I did have an issue with Cicera's hair and had to update the facegeom mesh to the recent release.  Thanks.

@Iuki: If the poor kid were blue haired girl's sibling, things would definitely get ugly.  Or perhaps it was just a street urchin from the inconsquential npc mod.

edit: spoiler tags.

I forgot to said, Eva and ElfMilf is hostility each other in my image, but I still find the reason.

ElfMilf always provocative on Eva, and ElfMilf is more stronger then Eva,

bacause Eva is still young as a dremora, and ElfMilf is older then Eva over hundred years.

And Merura wasn't believe Eva said ElfMilf is evil at first,

until one day Merura saw a true ElfMilf.

Don't worry. If you do that, I still love your character though.

Yeah, I agree it is game system fail.

If someone that can make the spell to friendly freely, it must be awesome.

I can make my own follower with that.

But cannot match your follower beautiness.

This one is just wanna show myself was hair help me a lot to make my character look pretty?

1sM9MRo.jpg

also make pictures of the profile (side face photo) so you know if the chin is a little too long or angular, Etc.. :)

When I make character, I will check any angular, and trun off ENB or change ENB to check was character perfect with any condition. :)

Don't worry. If you do that, I still love your character though.

Yeah, I agree it is game system fail.

If someone that can make the spell to friendly freely, it must be awesome.

I can make my own follower with that.

But cannot match your follower beautiness.

Thank you to being so kind.

I have check, and find out maybe the ice storm was only one spell will cause friendly fire when you only just want to attack enemy.

Even Blizzard seem won't make friendly fire, and Fireball,

I haven't check many time, so I'm haven't 100% sure.

This one is just wanna show myself was hair help me a lot to make my character look pretty?

1sM9MRo.jpg

also make pictures of the profile (side face photo) so you know if the chin is a little too long or angular, Etc.. :)

When I make character, I will check any angular, and trun off ENB or change ENB to check was character perfect with any condition. :)

this is Professional way of working :cool:

Waiting for the Season TWO.. ^_^ post-204983-0-25106300-1399774634_thumb.jpg

Just two screens of my favorite follower :)

attachicon.gif2014-05-10_00071.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-05-10_00074.jpg

Those are very very good screenshots, thank you !! :)

1sM9MRo.jpg

this is Professional way of working :cool:

Waiting for the Season TWO.. ^_^ attachicon.gif2014-05-10_00010.jpg

See in season 2.:)

Congrats YuiH !!!  :D  :D  ;)

One of your followers is on 'HOT files' on Nexus.

It is Emily  :heart:

Thank you, but only for a few hours...:(

After Sha, I fail to go on HOT FILES every time, It kinda of disappointed in myself.:(

When I release Sha, I was telling my self, if I ever fail to go on HOT FILES one time, I will stop make follower,

but... will... I still do it.

Archived