This mods clothes do not fit any of my body mods...how do I get it to look like the picture up there? Awesome clothes!!!

You will need to dig around on the various conversion threads and sites, there are both cbbe and uunp conversions for some of these armours, but not all of them from what I have seen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think you need to re-upload the foxmerged2.7z 001 - 005 files, they save as foxmerged2.7z.001, .002, .003, .004, and .005 files, which renders them as being corrupt files with WinRAR and 7zip. I've tried downloading from Firefox, Advent Browser, and Chrome. They consistently download as .001 - .005 files.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

these are  some really good armors can I ask tho as I'm a bit confused which one in the download link is the latest version with everything  merged? 

I tried Fox Merged2.7z.005 and it will not open no matter what I due says it's corrupted...and FoxMerged2 Update does not have the FoxShop file...please help

You need all of the numbered files. Open the 001 file with all in the same folder and it will unpack from the rest. It is an old form of zip archiving called spanning, back when files wouldn't fit on a single floppy disk.

Ah okay this  includes I need the Update file as well right? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly? I'm wanting to use it with my  Skyrim Special Edition since from the looks of it no BSA file so it should work easily 

Edit: I downloaded each part but some reason it won't detect the file in NMM thanks for the help tho so far

Ah okay this  includes I need the Update file as well right? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly? I'm wanting to use it with my  Skyrim Special Edition since from the looks of it no BSA file so it should work easily 

Edit: I downloaded each part but some reason it won't detect the file in NMM thanks for the help tho so far

The numbered 001-005 files need to be downloaded and then unzipped into a single folder. I think that just unpacks it as files and NMM might not recognize it as a mod file so you'll probably have to re-zip it back up ... but you'll want to get the update and open it, separately, and then put those files into the unpacked 1-5 folder, overwriting when it asks.

I use MO instead, so I just dropped the whole foxmerged folder I got into MO's mods folder instead of re-zipping the whole thing.

I wanted to change my post because I believe I do have the mod actually working as it's supposed to but it is not properly compatible unfortunately with Special Edition.

Here are some things to keep in mind. 

The Good: The NPC and House and it's textures and some in the house are all there as intended including some outfits show and work properly...

The Bad: about  85% of the Armors are bugged with either a weird lighting issue upon equip or garbled graphics or even model showing properly but a flat grey texture on the whole outfit as if something is missing... or  the preview picture for it when trying to purchase is not there making it  difficult to know what outfit or  item in that shop is you are purchasing

Not so Important: far as I can tell when I tried to equip some of the HDT High Heels related items nothing serious happend... No CTD or anything just minor clipping or the other bugs I mentioned.

Results: It works just someone will have to fix the  textures and models issues so it works properly with Special Edition.   

Can someone help with the installation , i dowaloaded all teh five and them how to i zip them together? if i unzip the 1st one i am unzipping them all?

And wont the mirror do exactly the same? 

Thanks in advance

Using 7Zip (which you should be using) just right click on the .001 file and extract it exactly the same as you would with a regular .7x, .zip or .rar file. As long as all of the files are present and in the same folder that's all you need to do.

Can someone help with the installation , i dowaloaded all teh five and them how to i zip them together? if i unzip the 1st one i am unzipping them all?

Thanks in advance

Using 7Zip (which you should be using) just right click on the .001 file and extract it exactly the same as you would with a regular .7x, .zip or .rar file. As long as all of the files are present and in the same folder that's all you need to do.

Thank you for your help,

I did it and now it says that shop.esm is missing

Thanks in advance

Thank you for your help,

The "Fox shop.esm" file should be present, did you enable it?

I thought it odd that the file had to be an ESM and that the clothes file should reference the shop file instead of the other way around but it looks like some additions to the shop were placed into the merged file requiring a dependency be added which could have been completely avoided if the changes to the shop had just been put into the shop file instead. That shop was supposed to be optional but that incorrect placement of changes made it a requirement.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for your help,

The "Fox shop.esm" file should be present, did you enable it?

I thought it odd that the file had to be an ESM and that the clothes file should reference the shop file instead of the other way around but it looks like some additions to the shop were placed into the merged file requiring a dependency be added which could have been completely avoided if the changes to the shop had just been put into the shop file instead. That shop was supposed to be optional but that incorrect placement of changes made it a requirement.

Yeah i did had it eanbled, all working fine now thank you :)

Since there doesn't appear to be much interest or  word of  porting this to Special Edition sadly I was wondering could someone explain how to maybe open this and convert it ourselves with the Creation Kit or something? I'm currently trying to open it but nothing shows up no matter what I do... First time really messing with the tool read all I had to do to supposedly to convert the meshes to SSE was load in the kit then save the problem is nothing tells me if it's actually active in the tool or not? Without the tool the only issue is the lack of textures or meshes the mod works otherwise.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2017 at 6:29 PM, jamesbond2008 said:

Since there doesn't appear to be much interest or  word of  porting this to Special Edition sadly I was wondering could someone explain how to maybe open this and convert it ourselves with the Creation Kit or something? I'm currently trying to open it but nothing shows up no matter what I do... First time really messing with the tool read all I had to do to supposedly to convert the meshes to SSE was load in the kit then save the problem is nothing tells me if it's actually active in the tool or not? Without the tool the only issue is the lack of textures or meshes the mod works otherwise.

In theory yes, but in practice a bit more hassle, as from what I remember fox merged is simply a merged esp for all the various fox armours, problem is they come in a variety of body types, some are unp/unpb/cbbe I think a few are even custom or elin bodies.

But it should work the way you want,

Convert the meshes using nifconvert, do not run it through mo or nmm, run it standalone, the few times I tried to run it through mo it did not work, it seemed to but did not actually do anything, from what I remember there should be a log generated by nifconverter showing what it did, normally that log should be in the same directory as nifconverters itself is.  One of the things I noticed doing this is some of the really old mods meshes do not convert properly, when loading the converted meshes into nifskope they either show as empty or generate a ton of errors, in that case you would need to get bodyslide conversion and use those meshes in the convert, which may or may not cause problems itself, did for me when trying to get the art of magic working from the original files.

Convert any textures that are not already, to the correct format for sse, convert any tga files to the same format, and edit the meshes to point to the new dtx files rather than the old tga files.

Load the esp into sse ck, then save it to force convert to the new sse format.

That should work, though it could look damn odd due the the various bodies used in the armours, though there are cbbe/uunp bodyslide conversions for some of them, I do not think all of them were converted, you would therefore need to do cbbe sse conversions for each armour, preferably with bodyslide files, in other words tons of work, which most of those converting to the new cbbe bodyslide do not seem inclined to do, which I can well understand.

Chances are this mod would be done by somebody who wants it themselves and after doing so thinks I spent xx amount of hours doing this, I will let everybody else have access as well.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, midgard229 said:

is it one esp or several that work together? Or basically use a merger?

If you had downloaded it, you'd know already.  The title alone though should have been a clue "Merged" means not separate.

I'm not trying to be snarky here though, I'm just trying to let you know that you have waited for an answer you could have easily gotten for yourself.  Of course if you have a glacial slow download speed then yes, it probably didn't hurt to ask so feel free to ignore this "advice" if that was the case.

57 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you had downloaded it, you'd know already.  The title alone though should have been a clue "Merged" means not separate.

I'm not trying to be snarky here though, I'm just trying to let you know that you have waited for an answer you could have easily gotten for yourself.  Of course if you have a glacial slow download speed then yes, it probably didn't hurt to ask so feel free to ignore this "advice" if that was the case.

I know lol but I was confused because there was 7 different files. I only wanted to use one esp is all lol. I also wasn't playing so was curious before next I play xD