• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that! I hope it helps the other guy~

Glad to help.  :D

When I open that link it says the file doesn't exist, is it available somewhere else?

New all

http://kp4068.tistory.com/570

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KubK2LP7eUM1A2Nm5lSExMUWs/view?pref=2&pli=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

update images?

Any chance of re-uploading pics? They don't seem to be available.

Yep need pics for referencing before downloading  :-/

could someone reupload the images please ?

The Images are there, its just that imgur is a bag of dicks lately. You need to open them in a new tab, and most likely also click the address bar again and hit enter, not refresh on the new tab.

The reason is that they don't allow hotlinking from many sites anymore... which is the only reason they even got popular is because you could use the things you uploaded for forum post.

update images?

Yep need pics for referencing before downloading  :-/

could someone reupload the images please ?

The Images are there, its just that imgur is a bag of dicks lately. You need to open them in a new tab, and most likely also click the address bar again and hit enter, not refresh on the new tab.

The reason is that they don't allow hotlinking from many sites anymore... which is the only reason they even got popular is because you could use the things you uploaded for forum post.

wow that was really helpful, i had this problem already a few times before, thank you ! :)

This is a collection of Armors and Clothes made by fox6000 (some by 2chcommunity) and made some edit like adding smithing and tempering options and fixing some armor stats for make them useful for late game. Stats are the same as glass armor and ebony armor depending the armor type

Notice that none of these armors are made by me

download.png

Click here to download this file

...These are stunning.

I'm glad I downloaded them, they immediately became my default outfits! So very pretty.

It's a slight shame about the lack of HDT (some of those skirts would be fantastic!), but that really is just trying to find fault with them.

Thank you so much for making them!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys the images are all down, even opening them in a new browser tab and refreshing that tab doesn't help :(

EDIT: You actually have to put your cursor into your address bar and hit ENTER in the new tab, THEN it will work. Pressing F5 does not work.

Lots of image hosting sites refuse to show images when the browser header shows the link to the image is on a web page from some other domain. The trick of entering the link again works because after the first attempt with the originating site in the header the browser clears that if you enter the url field even just to press Enter.

Some new outfits added to Foxes line up, My cloths never showed up in store but i use that additemmenu to get them.  I click on shop with it and it just added a key.  Guess i did something wrong on my end.  :)  It worked Perfect in prior install of Skyrim.   GG :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...