that could me our fault

i think stocking is set has pipboy biped in geck

because we had no more room for additional body items

and we wanted to be able to equip like 3 headpieces+pantys+stockings+shoes+wrist+2backpack

i could put it has a piercing maybe so it fixes your pipboy

but we use the official pipboy readius which already makes pipboy invisible

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36646

we even have a retexture mod for it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29216-neko-pink-pipboy-retexture/

but yaa i know lots of people actually like the default pipboy and it is only a esp fix so could do it

Thank you once again.  Fixed the problem immediately.

I had just formatted my computer recently and re-installed the game fresh with few to little mods.  I can only assume this problem may be popping up for anyone else in the same boat, so it's great you knew of it from the get-go and addressed it right away.

Great work, thank you.

I finally gave this a try yesterday and I was having an issue with the game getting stuck at loading screens.  No crash, just continuous loading screens where I had to restart to continue, but every time I go through a door I get the same thing over and over.  I couldn't get into the schoolhouse.  The loading wouldn't stop.  Any suggestions? 

so ya now this is confusing me,.... if nekochan never had her own dialogue topics...

how the heck was i able to change options...

maybe that is why nekaros dialogue is forced onto her...

but we clearly specified the dialogue condition to nekaros 

Maybe you already noticed it but there's a mistake on the Ares dialogue (fourth picture)

Great work, thank you.

I finally gave this a try yesterday and I was having an issue with the game getting stuck at loading screens.  No crash, just continuous loading screens where I had to restart to continue, but every time I go through a door I get the same thing over and over.  I couldn't get into the schoolhouse.  The loading wouldn't stop.  Any suggestions? 

it would have to do with slow cpu

or because my mipmap wasnt good in Version2.1

did you get the 2.1 version or 2.2? 

if not try fnv4gb allows for more memory usage

it is a cpu lag 

we get it also since we only have a dual 4.18ghz old cpu

we got 2 gpu's but yaaa this is not a graphic lag it is a variable lag due to the amount of items inside the school.

but ya without fnv4gb i crash also , so id suggest it

but i know many people have absolutely no issue without it so it is our pc hehe

so ya now this is confusing me,.... if nekochan never had her own dialogue topics...

how the heck was i able to change options...

maybe that is why nekaros dialogue is forced onto her...

but we clearly specified the dialogue condition to nekaros 

Maybe you already noticed it but there's a mistake on the Ares dialogue (fourth picture)

the missing getscriptvariable?

the missing getscriptvariable?

No, you said Ares had problems speaking with you. It would need to take a look, but on that screenshot I can see Ares GREETINGS topic is not linked to any other topics / choices, so Ares can't speak

you must give her the GREETING message, it's ok, but then you must link it to other topics (like the ones to hire etc.) on the right column (Topic / Choices), as you did for the other follower in the first pictures

wasnt working because i had put conditions in the data tab since everyone else seems to have it O_o but it fked everything, i only had to remove it and she is back to normal

and we fixed and changed nekochan after

it was not the entire dialogue that was screwed after all

its just that the topic well we changed it to like Nekaros open your bags!

so nekochan was starting by saying nekaros open your bag but then she was ok O_o he just didnt specify to not use the same topic twice baaah

You should really evaluate to add a condition there, as for the other ones, even a simple GetIsID, it can help a lot. But if you don't, you must be 100% sure that every other dialogue is PERFECT. If you add a working condition there, and the dialogue stops working in game, it means that it has other issues inside

I was using the version 2.1.  I also use the FNV4GB as well.  Yes, I have a weaker PC.  I don't usually have any issues unless I try to use ENBs or high resolution overhauls.  My game plays fine.  It's not just the schoolhouse that had loading issues.  Every time I zoned the loading screen would just run forever.  I'll try the v2.2 and if it's still an issue, maybe I'll just have to consider my PC isn't up for the challenge.

Thanks again and I appreciate the quick response.

hmkay hopefully now we fixed every single problem and you wont have anymore!

we need to sleep atleast 3-4 hours or we will die of exhaustion

Hope you enjoy it =)

Dont be afraid to show us some pictures of your neko's =) and if you wanna chat with me on facebeurk https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nekomimi-Project/677661645623528?ref=hl

heck why not show some video's too :3

my bf is very active on youtube, if you would like to team up with him for gameplay or whatever it is you boys do on youtube xD or see our mod in action he started a walkthrew

https://www.youtube.com/user/kojakos86

nighty =) erm good afternoon erm GIMME BACON yes thats it bacon

Wow!

I got it working and you weren't kidding about the amount of content in the schoolhouse.  It's awesome!  Thank you for all the work you've put into this.  Very cute stuff.  You both have been busy with all the new additions.  Tons of delicious pink madness!  I haven't begun to play around with all the goodies yet, but I should be busy today trying stuff out.  So many options...I won't be bored anytime soon.

The issue I was having with FNV 4GB was that I had it installed but was loading with my NVSE loader instead of the FNV4GB loader.  Once I did that I entered the schoolhouse with no problem.  Sorry, that was my mistake.  I don't use facebook hardly at all.  I'll have to either start a new account or find my old account and password somehow.  I will however post a picture or so here to show off the character.

Hope you two get some rest.  Thank you.

somehow also O-o the purse biped changed. so we cannot use the breather Mask +purse at the same time anymore O_o because purse was on mask so we can have 3 kind backpack

so hmm ill remake esp with all those tiny fixes right now

jut need to test it out make sure all changes works good,

is it normal that when i try hardcore mode O_o everything i got has weight to it

my weight jumps to 38 000 O_o  i am going to guess that all ammo and weapons now have weights O_o

they normally are at 0 pound- yep they all weight 1-2 pound now O_o and well there is 35 000 ammo in the box and i took them all haha

but is that normal?

i mean wth cant be lol

lol ohhh well ill just do player.setav carryweight 40000   and thats going to put my bags almost full

i am going to rape New vegas ! Neko style Hard Mode + Hardcore