Checked out PM Swallow page, and not exactly sure what it does although I can take a guess. But as I understand it, Puppet Master and its "add-on" use a spell system to control actors, and I'm more interested in integration that flows more naturally so to speak, through nothing but dialogue - like Submit's option to convince another actor into sex acts. With a spell for control it just feels like you may as well use the console.

Checked out PM Swallow page, and not exactly sure what it does although I can take a guess. But as I understand it, Puppet Master and its "add-on" use a spell system to control actors, and I'm more interested in integration that flows more naturally so to speak, through nothing but dialogue - like Submit's option to convince another actor into sex acts. With a spell for control it just feels like you may as well use the console.

Puppet master just has a spell to add them to the system. After that stuff is activated by talking to them.

NPCs are people and have rights too you know. You just can't go submitting them to your will now can you?  I'd prefer a system where NPC would make the move on you.  

If any animators are listening IMO new  "hey I'm winking at you" and solo animations would make nice additions and could be used in situations that demand more "naturally flowing" scenes.

Ok tried this out. Nice work. Puddle sizes seemed random? Really nicely done puddles, although the color was a little odd but that's an ENB thing apparently.

Anyway, some ideas and issues.

Urinating removes your cloak, which is nice, and also your shield - except it doesn't rewield the shield. Using DSR though so maybe that's it.

Urination fx sounds a little too much like running water, and doesn't have the sharpness of tone of the real thing.

The happy emotion looked more like retardedly happy, but hey.

Defecating shield issues too.

Great stool physics. :o Although some appeared to be alive.

More detailed stools, and darker too. Maybe randomized somehow.

Add an option to get random sized turds. I noticed you could already change the size mid poop.

Wearing a locked harness from Devious Devices Integration removes the harness (defecating/bathing too probably) with no message. It half-locked me out after that.

Stripping for taking a dump and bathing didn't remove my wearable lantern courtesy of Wearable Lanterns.

I thought PN came with a wielded soap item? I wouldn't know haven't actually tried it. Would be nice to have a washcloth or something in one hand.

Also a serious issue. Possibly a conflict with some other mod. I thought it was Devious Devices at first as I was wearing a harness, so reloaded, removed harness and tried again. After a few animations, not sure if it depends on any specific one, you'll get almost completely locked out of interacting with anything. Can't open inventory, skills, spells. Can't ready a weapon or spell etc. Only shortcuts that work were game menu, lantern switch on shortcut and Frostfall crafting menu - possibly other menus didn't have anything shortcutted.

Can still talk to people and harvest, as long as my crosshair hits the spot. Just no wielding, inventory screen, moving/jumping etc.

FNIS was run, stuff's in the right places and so on. Dunno.

Would you consider adding animations for the werewolf and vampire lord?  I can get the werewolf to crap (turds just fall out), but there are no pee effects for the werewolf, just a puddle.  (atleast add the fountain to him standing there)

well lhalorellon, i just sended you a pm about puppet master swallow, but after further Investigation i have to tell you : forget it.  already the Basics are the wrong way, puppet master.

no way.

YOU lharorellon have to do that Thing , because you are the best and you can do it.

beneath the bug of invisible pee and too Little scats - you know These very well-  you hardly see anything during sex acts. Forget it.

also the main principle of puppet master is wrong. to throw a spell on every npc you want to have that sex with and releaase him afterwards. impossible.

plus it is incompatible with multi follower mods and thats the knockout !

come on

Please update to version 1.5.4.

This is a support release, there are no new major features, but instead the existing features are polished and some bugs were addressed.

Now to more specifics that were brought up in your feedback.

Wearing a locked harness from Devious Devices Integration removes the harness (defecating/bathing too probably) with no message. It half-locked me out after that.

Also a serious issue. Possibly a conflict with some other mod. I thought it was Devious Devices at first as I was wearing a harness, so reloaded, removed harness and tried again. After a few animations, not sure if it depends on any specific one, you'll get almost completely locked out of interacting with anything. Can't open inventory, skills, spells. Can't ready a weapon or spell etc. Only shortcuts that work were game menu, lantern switch on shortcut and Frostfall crafting menu - possibly other menus didn't have anything shortcutted.

Can still talk to people and harvest, as long as my crosshair hits the spot. Just no wielding, inventory screen, moving/jumping etc.

I tried the DD harness you mentioned and now any piece of armor that has SexLabNoStrip keyword will not be removed. I could not replicate the "lock-out" though. If you still experience this then please either try on a minimal amount of Skyrim mods (Mod Organizer users just create a new clean profile, takes 1 minute) or post your mod list so I have a better chance to try the same problem appear on my end.

Stripping for taking a dump and bathing didn't remove my wearable lantern courtesy of Wearable Lanterns.

It now does.

Urinating removes your cloak, which is nice, and also your shield - except it doesn't rewield the shield. Using DSR though so maybe that's it.

Installing Dual Sheath Redux is something I had wanted to do for a while and now I did. No problems with or without DSR about the shields. For this release I slightly changed the way rewielding works, not for fixing this particular problem but now shield is rewielded a bit later than the other items so maybe it works now for you?

Great stool physics. :o Although some appeared to be alive.

More detailed stools, and darker too. Maybe randomized somehow.

Add an option to get random sized turds. I noticed you could already change the size mid poop.

There already is some randomness in the sizes, I decided not to tweak this any more for now. The stool physics could still need some fine adjusting but thanks for your comments. The angle and speed at which it enters could be better but for now I will just let it be as is. :) You may also see it quickly change size after appearing which is a bit quirky but at the moment very difficult to fix. If I chance the mesh scale in the nif, the "entry" visual is smoother but this will result in "flying poop" probably because the collision mesh or something is not scaled. I am not skilled to fix it right now.

I thought PN came with a wielded soap item? I wouldn't know haven't actually tried it. Would be nice to have a washcloth or something in one hand.

Agreed and I remember seeing the soap in PN too. Will be fixed later. :)

Urination fx sounds a little too much like running water, and doesn't have the sharpness of tone of the real thing.

Good observation because it actually is running water sound from vanilla in-game assets. :lol:

You can send me a wav file if you like (or do you think I could find a usable audio file online?)

The happy emotion looked more like retardedly happy, but hey.

Yes it was and that is part of the reason the default emotion is now neutral and can be changed from the MCM menu.

Would you consider adding animations for the werewolf and vampire lord?  I can get the werewolf to crap (turds just fall out), but there are no pee effects for the werewolf, just a puddle.  (atleast add the fountain to him standing there)

Unfortunately seems like the animation hkx file contains the racial data so it cannot be fixed only in CK. In Richard's PN thread someone reported that this werewolf anims would work in PN 2.11 but I could not get them to work in any way. It looks as an animator artist would need to edit the animation and enable these races.

Thanks for feedback

I tried the DD harness you mentioned and now any piece of armor that has SexLabNoStrip keyword will not be removed. I could not replicate the "lock-out" though. If you still experience this then please either try on a minimal amount of Skyrim mods (Mod Organizer users just create a new clean profile, takes 1 minute) or post your mod list so I have a better chance to try the same problem appear on my end.

Good observation because it actually is running water sound from vanilla in-game assets. :lol:

You can send me a wav file if you like (or do you think I could find a usable audio file online?)

My load order's changed since trying it out last time, got rid of SkyRe and a few other things. It's not a reinstall but close enough. Will test this version out again. Eventually..

I thought finding pissing sounds would be harder. Well the more you know. That said, a lot involve toilet bowls and those are probably out. Another more serious problem is a lot of them require money, and I'm not sure what the permissions are like anyway.

Found these: http://www.audiomicro.com/categories/view/577/page-1/position:1

Good sounds if not for the background wind. Seems to be done out in the bush. Unfortunately, they want money.

These are good too: http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/display/sounds.cfm/sound_group_iid.2099

No background wind, no distortion or anything else. But 4 bucks for someone pissing. Yeah no.

Free one: http://soundbible.com/167-Girl-Pees-In-Toilet.html

Unfortunately in toilet, otherwise decent. If I understand the licence correctly it's free to use as long as there's no money involved.

Another few freebies: http://www.hark.com/collections/fdbzcfzyss-pissing

This one's particularly nice: http://www.hark.com/clips/lxklgjbdtx-girl-pissing-on-floor

Even comes with some moan. No mention of licence other than saying free.

And that's all google gives me on a not particularly elaborate search.

Would you consider some option so that the spell affects follower (s) too and they do the same action as you? I was mainly thinking in things like bathing with my follower, but I guess both of them peeing at same time would be nice too :P

:exclamation: That's exactly what I plan to do for the next big update. Not a spell in fact, but if you go bathing, they would do so too. And yes I hear you about the other needs too...

Unfortunately, there are no paired bathing animations.

WHY IS THERE ARE NO PAIRED BATHING ANIMATIONS?

I'm not an animator, so I'm hoping for someone more talented to fill in there and provide some single / paired bathing scenes. I will add them to this mod if someone provides the assets. THANKS. :shy:

Awesome love using this. Looking forward to any updates.

Thanks, that's so nice to hear you find satisfaction of this mod. :)

The next big update won't be here soon, as I haven't started on it yet, and when I get to include followers and other NPCs it will need some testing before putting out a public release.

am i the only one that though this was a way to make the game more immersive and not for sexual use?

Skyrim is a great artificial reality where you may adopt a role and immerse yourself in a fantasy world, and indeed it may take away from the experience if you can't do something all people in real life do multiple times a day. There's a huge uncharted area between the vanilla Skyrim "nude body parts must be covered" and the ruff SexLab, Zaz, etc scenes. Thank you for bringing this up.

• 1 month later...

Hello

very promising, I must say.  I'm having a few issues however.  The undress isn't working for the urination animation, the other 2 undress just fine. Also in MCM, I cannot modify the crouching animations entry, and I can only untick the undress animations, but it doesn't "stick" (if I leave the menu, it's ticked again when I come back)

Thanks for your efforts!

Emm ... my female character Urinate animation not work LOL ... she equip a dick  and urinate ... other animation work... and MCM menu not working properly.

I update from version 1.1 ... and use console command setstage PND_Mainquest 10 .

Someone tried it before me ? XD

The undress isn't working for the urination animation, the other 2 undress just fine.

Urinating in upright position is not actually supposed to undress anything. Only when you crouch.

MCM menu not working properly. I update from version 1.1 ...

The rest of MCM problems may stem from the fact that you upgraded...

Please test the mod on a new character to see if the same problem appears. MCM and animations should work on a new game.

I'll see if there's something I can do about it if I can replicate the problem.

the animation of urine is totally wrong ... i have not Owerride my skeleton when istall the mod ... maybe

Incompatible skeleton may cause problems with the urine animation. A fully working XPMS skeleton is included to the latest release but it depends on your other mods and their install order if they override it or not. Please elaborate what you mean by "totally wrong".

Thanks for feedback

I love your mod! :blush:  but I have a problem.. :-/

I installed the latest version 1.5.4 and I found a bug/glitch

in MCM menu uncheck the box that lets you pee without squatting not work, and as if he went to empty the change, if inafatti after removing the tick in the box, immediately return to the menu of mod, the check reappears in the box, then and as if it were not saved the setting and then pisses always just squatting

as it is possbile to fix this ? 

disable the cruching pee position on MCM menu, exit from menu

return to the menu, and the active option! although I had disabled a few moments before.. you can not piss standing

this bug/glitch if not save the chenge ib MCM menu also afflicts the dynamic stripping option

all other work :)

hope this problem will be solved soon! :heart:

Thanks for feedback

I love your mod! :blush:  but I have a problem.. :-/

I installed the latest version 1.5.4 and I found a bug/glitch

in MCM menu uncheck the box that lets you pee without squatting not work, and as if he went to empty the change, if inafatti after removing the tick in the box, immediately return to the menu of mod, the check reappears in the box, then and as if it were not saved the setting and then pisses always just squatting

Seems like you are not the only one with this MCM problem.

The menu is fine if you start a new game but upgraders suffer from this bug.

If you can get a copy of Savetool, open your savegame in it and remove all PND prefixed scripts to "reset" this mod and try again. Savetool seems to be hidden on Nexus right now "for review", though. :/