Thanks, I'll read that thread. Amazing Follower Tweaks helps the AI, it has various AI packages (spellsword, dual wield, etc). I'm curious to see if tis better in the next Beth title (FO4 maybe?). Star Citizen has some really interesting collaberation going for piloting AI, I'm wondering if similar innovations get incorporated into the FPS combat side.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey YOO! Just a note to thank you for your work on this hair! I've been using it on 3 characters since you released it (for HDT) and it is simply awesome. It makes me feel very sexy (and slutty) and that goes perfectly with my chosen profession as Mistress of the Dibellan Arts.

The first version was quite a bit too "floaty" for my liking, trailing out almost straight behind me even at a very slow walk, and I came here tonight to ask if there was something in the xml that I could edit to add weight and inertia to it... and BAM! I see that you released an update that adds weight and inertia to it, proving once again that great minds think alike!!  :D

I just d/l the update and can't wait to install it and see the more realistic heavier weight and inertia in action! So thanks again from me and my Posse of Pulchritude!

♪♀♪♀♪♀♪

• 2 months later...

I have a request.Please someone do this.I need this to work with Familiar Faces.I know this does not work right now.Clearly.I want it to work with it.Yes i know it is complicated.But with the face gen in Familiar Faces.It will often lose color.But whats worse is i cannot get the hair to HDT.Which means HDT would not work on followers.Which makes me a Sad Panda.Which is why i'm requesting that someone make a patch that allows HDT on followers hair and includes the use of This hair please.I mean if you can get HDT Cloaks,you can get HDT hair for followers.

I have a request.Please someone do this.I need this to work with Familiar Faces.I know this does not work right now.Clearly.I want it to work with it.Yes i know it is complicated.But with the face gen in Familiar Faces.It will often lose color.But whats worse is i cannot get the hair to HDT.Which means HDT would not work on followers.Which makes me a Sad Panda.Which is why i'm requesting that someone make a patch that allows HDT on followers hair and includes the use of This hair please.I mean if you can get HDT Cloaks,you can get HDT hair for followers.

Good chance follower go invisible next time load up cell. Request denied! 

• 2 years later...

On 10/17/2015 at 3:42 AM, WarsunGames said:

On 10/18/2015 at 10:27 PM, WarsunGames said:

I am serious people.Requesting someone to make this hair work for followers please.

It's a problem with FF and the way it handles HeadParts in general.
I'm running into the same problem not only with HDT hair but HDT animal ears. Normal NPC followers handle both easy but FF created NPC don't.
I belive it's because author simply didn't care to save HDT nodes for head parts. There is a ton of nodes in my character export for tail but absolute bare minimum for head parts.
The hair itself works on followers in my case but you'd have to make your own NPC mod or edit some existing NPC.
At this moment, I'm trying to force FF to save head parts properly (which would include this hair as well as any other). If it works, I will publish a patch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 8:29 AM, hydro said:

It's a problem with FF and the way it handles HeadParts in general.
I'm running into the same problem not only with HDT hair but HDT animal ears. Normal NPC followers handle both easy but FF created NPC don't.
I belive it's because author simply didn't care to save HDT nodes for head parts. There is a ton of nodes in my character export for tail but absolute bare minimum for head parts.
The hair itself works on followers in my case but you'd have to make your own NPC mod or edit some existing NPC.
At this moment, I'm trying to force FF to save head parts properly (which would include this hair as well as any other). If it works, I will publish a patch.

please do. that drives me nuts about FF

• 8 months later...