isnt the vendor a dude, with panties on his head?... in the vault sorta attached to the school (well the back of it anyways as a cellar door)?

unless your talking about the '2' stores in town, i dont think they sell that stuff... they do sell other clothes and items.

either that or im missing something completely, which could be the case lol.

There still seems to be a problem with the 'face ball gag' - I can't remember which was the other plugin that used it on Trixie' date=' but whenever I come near her my frame rate drops to zero. Un-equipping that item from her fixes the problem, but it re spawns regardless.

Does anyone remember which plugin that was?

[/quote']I believe it was Fun In Goodsprings (a.k.a. SexoutTrade). I'm not having that particular problem, but if many people are still I can remove it from her inventory.

There's a problem with the vendor selling the bondage gear. The Fortress cuntlockerNB is not showing up on her product list.

Checking that now.

isnt the vendor a dude' date=' with panties on his head?... in the vault sorta attached to the school (well the back of it anyways as a cellar door)?

unless your talking about the '2' stores in town, i dont think they sell that stuff... they do sell other clothes and items.

either that or im missing something completely, which could be the case lol.

[/quote']:huh:

all i know is the person who is supposed to sell stuff in the vault (for some reason) doesnt show the body except the head, hands and maybe the feet.

never had an issue with something not showing up in the inventory for sale from any vendor so far.

all i know is the person who is supposed to sell stuff in the vault (for some reason) doesnt show the body except the head' date=' hands and maybe the feet.[/quote']You're probably missing the proper meshes.

EDIT: Wait, "the" person? Which person? What about the other six people, are they displaying correctly?

I believe it was Fun In Goodsprings (a.k.a. SexoutTrade). I'm not having that particular problem' date=' but if many people are still I can remove it from her inventory.[/quote']

Ah yes, and as luck would have it, I was the final poster there lol. I think that would be best, as there is already a BallGag that works fine, it's just the face model that is buggy.

It'a shame about FunInGoodsprings, because that 'plugin' works perfectly, except for that particular model. It would only be a case of changing the file to use the normal ballgag instead of the face one, because now the mod will probably crash as it will try and find an item that will no longer exist in SexoutStore.

It'a shame about FunInGoodsprings' date=' because that 'plugin' works perfectly, except for that particular model. It would only be a case of changing the file to use the normal ballgag instead of the face one, because now the mod will probably crash as it will try and find an item that will no longer exist in SexoutStore.[/quote']The item actually exists in SCR, so SexoutTrade will still work fine. You just won't have any issues regarding framerate in SexoutStore anymore.

There's a problem with the vendor selling the bondage gear. The Fortress cuntlockerNB is not showing up on her product list.

There is no CuntLocker (NB) item in SCR at this time, hence it not appearing.

Update in OP.

CHANGELOG FOR 3/3/12 VERSION

• Support for new SCR versions up to 20120304.1
  • SexoutSFaceGag removed due to persistent mesh/framerate issues
  • Added new vendor for Ghost Variants

I'm looking to implement more quests, but I have no ideas so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Also a note... For the first two other-mod-requiring-vendors I just checked for the related .esp. DO NOT USE the .esp from the Ghost Revamp mod; it doesn't just have dirty edits, it overwrites vanilla stuff all over the place. There is now a guard inside by the entrance that will be used in the future to activate these types of vendors from now on. Eventually the Zero and Bunny Suit vendors will be activated like this too, but right now it's just the Ghost Armor. Talk to the guard and ask if there's a Ghost Armor vendor in the store and the vendor should appear.

all i know is the person who is supposed to sell stuff in the vault (for some reason) doesnt show the body except the head' date=' hands and maybe the feet.[/quote']You're probably missing the proper meshes.

EDIT: Wait, "the" person? Which person? What about the other six people, are they displaying correctly?

if your talking about the ones below in the locked rooms, yes for the most part they are being displayed correctly... the meshes on the females is screwy and there seems to be an issue with the 'rapers' instead of raping etc. they just keep beating the crap out of the females lol.

so i have to go through and try to find were the issues are and correct em.

edit: last time i was down there was before i started messing around with the meshes and textures trying to get them all fixed ans working... so they might be working now, have to check when i get back on FNV. messing with Oblivion trying to do much the same thing lol.

if your talking about the ones below in the locked rooms' date=' yes for the most part they are being displayed correctly... the meshes on the females is screwy and there seems to be an issue with the 'rapers' instead of raping etc. they just keep beating the crap out of the females lol.[/quote']There are no NPCs in locked rooms in this mod. Could you post a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing?
isnt that the store owner in the 'vault' under the school?... or am i confused' date=' again.?![/quote']There is no "store owner". The SexoutStore is in a bunker a bit outside of Primm. There is a map marker outside labelled "S.O. Bunker". The entrance looks kind of like one of the BOS bunkers in Hidden Valley

ah, then its not the one im talking about... altho, it sounds like the same kind of thing.

-.- damnit, now i have to back and find the particular issue lol

lmao, oh well... then i guess i havent even gotten to the one for sexout yet.

anyways, i have removed that temporarily and the problem persists... once again ill try and figure it out, probably not tonight but soon.

• 2 weeks later...
There is no CuntLocker (NB) item in SCR at this time' date=' hence it not appearing.[/quote']

That would explain it. Figured it was just missing from the list as the other items in the Fortress set are all there.

I added it a couple of updates back.

Just wondering Zippy I have a couple of Levelled lists already in SCR for clothes, toys etc for vending would it be good if I duplicated your lists into SCR and you refered to the SCR lists for each vendor, then I could update the vendors with new stock as I added it to SCR?

Just wondering Zippy I have a couple of Levelled lists already in SCR for clothes' date=' toys etc for vending would it be good if I duplicated your lists into SCR and you refered to the SCR lists for each vendor, then I could update the vendors with new stock as I added it to SCR?[/quote']The problem with those is I don't think you can get it to do what we need it to do. You can tell it to pick 1 item 10 times or 10 items at random but you can't tell it to pick every item in the list X number of times. If the vendors switched to simple leveled lists there would be a large random element in what they actually sold, and I'm not sure we want that in this particular situation.
Just wondering Zippy I have a couple of Levelled lists already in SCR for clothes' date=' toys etc for vending would it be good if I duplicated your lists into SCR and you refered to the SCR lists for each vendor, then I could update the vendors with new stock as I added it to SCR?[/quote']The problem with those is I don't think you can get it to do what we need it to do. You can tell it to pick 1 item 10 times or 10 items at random but you can't tell it to pick every item in the list X number of times. If the vendors switched to simple leveled lists there would be a large random element in what they actually sold, and I'm not sure we want that in this particular situation.

Ah ok, could you populate your Levelled list automatically from a Formlist instead if I added one?

Ah ok' date=' could you populate your Levelled list automatically from a Formlist instead if I added one?[/quote']Well, for those reasons I don't use a leveled list at all. The only way I found to ensure every item that needed to be there is there was to place the items directly into the vendors' Merchant Containers. The only vendor that uses leveled lists at all is the Nurse, and she uses a vanilla leveled list for FiendChems or something to that effect.

OK, I think all the characters in the store now wear visible clothing, which is good.

However, Johnnie Deadman doesn't actually sell anything (the heavy armour dude) and Hisenth Lei doesn't have a 'what do you sell' option. I also noticed some of the walls and a door in the corridors behind the store were clipping a little.

Lastly, the girl with the 'face ballgag' on significantly drops the FPS because that item is bugged - is there anyway you can just get her to wear the normal ballgag instead?

And something else I was meaning to ask, are the 'books' something this plugin introduced? What purpose do they serve?

Johnnie Deadman doesn't actually sell anything (the heavy armour dude)
He should be selling a single item' date=' Metal Armor. Try a clean save to reset the vendor inventories (or wait three days) and try again. If he's still not selling anything, let me know.
Hisenth Lei doesn't have a 'what do you sell' option.
Will fix that.
I also noticed some of the walls and a door in the corridors behind the store were clipping a little.
Can you be more specific?
Lastly' date=' the girl with the 'face ballgag' on significantly drops the FPS because that item is bugged - is there anyway you can just get her to wear the normal ballgag instead?[/quote']Fixed that in the last update, as I noted on the update page. You may have to do a clean save to get her Inventory to fix itself.
And something else I was meaning to ask' date=' are the 'books' something this plugin introduced?[/quote']If by 'books' you mean 'Shakespeare books', then yes.
What purpose do they serve?
It's the first of the "discount quests" I plan on doing, but I don't have any ideas for the other ones at this time. If your character's Intelligence is 7 or over, try holding a conversation with the vendor who can't talk. I'm still trying to think of an alternate method for characters with lower Intelligence scores.

Hi Zippy57,

This is very strange, I don't seem to be getting the Ghost Armour vendor, Johnnie Deadman definitely doesn't sell any armor (clean save + 3 days waiting) and the face gag is till there.

I'm going to try and re-download this version, perhaps it got installed wrong.

In the meantime, here are the clipping walls:

falloutnv20120314232504.jpg

falloutnv20120314232512.jpg

falloutnv20120314232525.jpg

falloutnv20120314232534.jpg

falloutnv20120314232540.jpg

falloutnv20120314232550.jpg

falloutnv20120314232554.jpg

As you can see, some are 'recessed' other are 'protruding' and the door frequently keeps distorting itself to black. It's noticeable because when you enter the areas where there is clipping, the framerate drops and you see the affected part changing textures slightly.

EDIT: Okay, turns out I was using an old version (could have sworn I updated this a week ago, but still) anyway, and it also turns out I was using Ghost variants as opposed to Ghost conversion, which is what I think this mod uses, so I'll install that right away.

Still, even with updated version, this is what I get:

falloutnv20120315001924kn.jpg

falloutnv20120315001946.jpg

I have latest ZAZ and SCR.

Still' date=' even with updated version, this is what I get:

falloutnv20120315001924kn.jpg

falloutnv20120315001946.jpg

I have latest ZAZ and SCR.

I'm using only the references from the SCR plugin, so the problem must be with either SCR or your install of the meshes.

that reminds me' date=' when i was able to finally get in there... the chick in the back is just a giant exclamation mark lol.[/quote']Again, this is not something I can fix as I am using SCR references only; the problem is either with SCR or your install of the meshes.

also' date=' they all seem to sell some stuff from the same item list.[/quote']This is a known issue because vendor containers are handled strangely.

OK zippy, I fixed the 'ghost armor' issue by downloading the right Ghost Armor file, the 'conversion revamp' and not the 'variant' which I had, mistakenly thinking it to be the right one.

That fixed the red exclamation mark with the ghost vendor. I did notice she in fact does not sell any ghost stuff at all, but everyone else suddenly got her inventory, in addition to 3 metal armors, which I believe belong to John Deadman.

Also, I don't believe the mesh with the ballgag woman is an SCR problem - if you deleted the item from the mod, but she is still scripted to wear it, the exclamation mark will obviously show up as she is trying to wear an item that isn't there anymore. Are you sure you edited her so her script looks for the normal ballgag (that is not deleted) instead of the one that has been axed?