Guest Dakota02

A LITTLE HELP PLEASE  i am having trouble with just the collar it seams it just comes up a big marker an i checkd at the sexout store at the sos bunker it hapens to the vender lady there to i see cuffs  just no collar.if needed i can do a snap shot but have no gimp or photo shop to convert it.

Not sure of the color you are mentioning. However one of the collars are packaged as a BSA and has to be renamed according to SCR Thread. If it is that mod just rename the BSA from the mod properly and you will resolve the ! issue. More info check my tutorial for the resources.

Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring

As stated in the OP if there are problems with assets from SCR they need to be posted in SCR thread. Try what I stated above and if not solved post your issue there with more details.

• 2 months later...

This mod is really handy and ingenious. I men basically you could have just added a terminal somewhere and linked all the references to these clothes to that but you actually turned it into a real store. Congratz to you for coming up ith the idea. (even if it was so many years ago. i'm pretty late to the party)

This mod is really handy and ingenious. I men basically you could have just added a terminal somewhere and linked all the references to these clothes to that but you actually turned it into a real store. Congratz to you for coming up ith the idea. (even if it was so many years ago. i'm pretty late to the party)

Zippy was working on a complete mod that this is part of. This is the reason for the immersive store creation. However I don't think he went on and finished that project. If you are able you can even (or use to ) be able to explore below the store into the vault. Be careful I don't know what can happen if you do so don't do this on a serious save. (you might get stuck etc and have to coc out  not sure it has been a very long time since I used this and don't know if zippy made any other changes since then)

Zippy was working on a complete mod that this is part of. This is the reason for the immersive store creation. However I don't think he went on and finished that project. If you are able you can even (or use to ) be able to explore below the store into the vault. Be careful I don't know what can happen if you do so don't do this on a serious save. (you might get stuck etc and have to coc out  not sure it has been a very long time since I used this and don't know if zippy made any other changes since then)

Yeah, i noticed. I found my way out though. So don't worry. Did he left or somthing like so many others? :(

I'm usually hanging around, there's just very little to talk about nowadays since attention seems to have largely shifted to FO4.

The problem with the mod that was to use the Store is basically that the part of development that I'm on right now is tedious, which is something I don't deal with well. It causes me to just not want to work on it for large stretches. At one point I literally didn't touch the plugin for over a year because I hate the dialogue editor so much.

• 3 months later...

when I click on bunnysuit.esp this mod says to unclick bunnysuit.esp I do not see who sells the bunnysuit in this mod ?

????????

What????????????

I have no idea what you are talking about. This mod doesn't tell you to click on any esp that I am aware of.

As for seeing the bunny suit vendor as well as the mantis armors you have to talk to the guard at the entrance. There is a dialogue that will give you those vendors and remove them if you wish.

Not sure if that is mentioned in the OP.

• 1 year later...

You have a problem with the installation of the resources. The Swimsuits should work if properly installed. Take a look again at the requirements or follow the SCR Resources Tutorial step by step from start to finish. (Not sure about the boomer Slut outfit, should work. ... believe it is part of the Tryouts data pack but not sure)

7 hours ago, nelsonam938 said:

Is not a problem of the installation, is for i dont have the files of the Metal Armors and the other suits, but this doesnt exist for the downloand

So i cant found the files of the Metal Armors and other suits

You can find the files. I suggested you follow the instructions on the SCR page and gather those up or go to the SCR resources Tutorial (link in my sig) for direct connection to those files and some more detailed instructions on installation if needed. Everything is covered there. The downloadable PDF has more info if needed.

20 hours ago, nelsonam938 said:

Hello there!, look i have a problem with the "Metal Armors" the vault suits and the swimsuits, this suits are invisibles

From RitualClarity's tutorial: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Swimsuits

T6M Competition Swimsuit NV by Shimaneko (Delete the esp(s)

Metal armors and vault suits, I think

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revang. (Delete the esp(s)

• Requires Pack 1, 2, and BB Sexy Sleepwear.
  • The Dragon Girl Dresses Do not use the one on this page. Use this one instead.

I don't know the arena suits for sure, but I assume they are also in the list.

Also tested it, but the links from his tutorial are still available.

If your talking about MPOmetalarmor_#.nif I'm not sure those were ever done. You can copy the default female metal armor.nif and rename it 3 times as a place holder for the early stages.

• 5 months later...