"What mod is this ?"

2cwlpbq.jpg

just omg' date=' it is known where i can find this race/face texture? im in love i think

[/quote']

managed to find this, but cant find the race/face texture, anyone knows more?

13830d.jpg

ive fall in love for this character too for a long time ago, anybody know what facemod and skin/head texture used on this ?

have i missed the answer to that or was there none? cuz im also interested

Beautiful because she not oversexed like other characters. Eyes and lips only enhance her beauty. 9.5/10

Does anyone know of a normal Cbbe Dark Illusionist (no bbp) conversion with only the chest and neck piece?

did you tried the one from BBP Armor Pack 2, it will work without BBP as well? unpack the meshes with bsaopt and edit them by using nifskope. then rebuild there folder path inside data, place them there and use it.

the client will prefer these. bsa archive are a at third place of the loading hierarchy.

Yep thats definitely the hair. Not bad at all' date=' I haven't had time to check the mods yet, will post a pic once I create my character :cool:

[/quote']

made a new vamp race, she don't look to bad, need a better femaleheadchargen this 1(no sunken cheek) don't really fit, her eye's are a bit strange :D

Ok I finally created "Selene", she is not a vampire yet but I will get that fixed pretty quickly thanks to the live another life mod :D

She's a breton and I used the better females by bella mod with the natural option

Here she is:

2qt8ugz.jpg

Can anyone tell me what armor this is?

214248-1341131942.jpg

That's my picture and I've had the armor before' date=' but lost it after a hard-drive crash. And it is the name of the armor itself I'm searching for, I already know where the bandolier and the fur cloak comes from.

[/quote']

what face mod is it?

Yep thats definitely the hair. Not bad at all' date=' I haven't had time to check the mods yet, will post a pic once I create my character :cool:

[/quote']

made a new vamp race, she don't look to bad, need a better femaleheadchargen this 1(no sunken cheek) don't really fit, her eye's are a bit strange :D

Ok so I made her a vampire ;)

I've got and issue though. I'm using Dawnguard - Vampire Face Fix and the problem is that as you can see on the pics, the skin does not get any whiter even when using the new showrace menu, is there any way to fix that?

34h80fl.jpg

15nt761.jpg

24q1nqh.jpg

Anyone by chance know if he's posted his hair on this site or another? Says he won't talk about it on Nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/167940

I've got that hair right now. Mine is not colorized like her's' date=' but it is the same mesh with the feathers and all. got it here at the Lab I'm pretty sure.

Anyone by chance know if he's posted his hair on this site or another? Says he won't talk about it on Nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/167940

I've got that hair right now. Mine is not colorized like her's' date=' but it is the same mesh with the feathers and all. got it here at the Lab I'm pretty sure.

it's from zzshop She has recoloured hers herself though

[/quote']

Ok so I made her a vampire ;)

I've got and issue though. I'm using Dawnguard - Vampire Face Fix and the problem is that as you can see on the pics, the skin does not get any whiter even when using the new showrace menu, is there any way to fix that?

34h80fl.jpg

15nt761.jpg

24q1nqh.jpg

at least your face and body color match. my head texture is darker then my body. i havent found a fix for this yet

(not a question)

You guys should go check out the contest thingo @ http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22576 . I know a lot of you have some pretty damn good looking characters ' date=' You should try to win :D

Damn.. modtype is using one of my mediafire links for their site. Now i need to be careful what i delete :C

[/quote']

nah i am already a winner by creating a pretty character all by myself.