"What mod is this ?"

These are the mod used in the image:

• Apachii's amazing Apachii Skyhair.

• Bella's Better Females.

• MrLenski's Coverwomen.

The apachii's hair link is this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

What mods do I have to use to achieve a vampire charater to look like this?

759307-1357923677.jpg

Appears to be Eyes from "The Eyes of Beauty"

and the armor is "Lustmord Vamprie Armor"

both can be found on the nexus.

Im not sure on the hair or the teeth' date=' or the daggers.

[/quote']

actually the eyes are underworld vampire eyes

and daggers should be from the dreadknight weapon set

Yep on the weapon and eyes.

As for the Teeth check:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22522

I'm guessing that she is a regular vampire then? Otherwise how come she looks so good? Vampire lords look awful. It would be awesome if someone can share the hair style. Im trying to make her to look as close to selene from underworld as possible :D

Selene.jpg

The hair is from ZZShop, found here in Adult Mod downloads on LL. :) That's in reference to the vampire pic...it might be for rubkan's question as well, you can try that or the Sharing my Ports thread under non-adult mods (not the downloads, the other) here on LL.

Thanks a alot' date=' I will put all the mods together and see what I come up with lol

[/quote']

summer hair from newsea looks like this

Yeah, I think the one in the vampire pic is one from ZZShop, one of the PeggyCurl hairdos. I've got a breton character that looks alot like Selene that uses the Summer hair. :)

Yeah' date=' I think the one in the vampire pic is one from ZZShop, one of the PeggyCurl hairdos. I've got a breton character that looks alot like Selene that uses the Summer hair. :)

[/quote']

peggycurl

Yep thats definitely the hair. Not bad at all, I haven't had time to check the mods yet, will post a pic once I create my character :cool: