"What mod is this ?"

Can anyone tell me where this armor is from in this picture?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/4645278-1358141508.jpg

Also does anyone know if there are any CBBE Bodysliders for Tera armors out there besides the couple Caliente did for Claw and Heavy 4?

Huntress for armor and kdCirclets for circlet, the bracelets i don't know

Bracelets are from heartsong not sure where to find it though.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone seen this armor?

I know that its Vicky armor from Brokefoot mash-up, but its different from the unpb bbp-x conversion. Also, maybe its just me but the walking animation seems slightly different too (like, faster and more... fierce)? Help appreciated!

Could seem different because it's tbbp not sure as I don't us either tbbp or bbp not sure on the walk animation there are quite a few of them out there.

Can anyone tell me where this armor is from in this picture?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/4645278-1358141508.jpg

Also does anyone know if there are any CBBE Bodysliders for Tera armors out there besides the couple Caliente did for Claw and Heavy 4?

Huntress for armor and kdCirclets for circlet' date=' the bracelets i don't know

[/quote']

Bracelets are from heartsong not sure where to find it though.

Has any 1 done a conversion for huntress outfit for cbbe,would love that outfit for my companions.

Thank you for your assistance on the Huntress outfit, to bad it is not CBBE..

On another note, does anyone know if a CBBE mod with "no armor" peircings? for belly button, etc? There is a mod on the nexus, but it adds light armor to these items, which throws off my heavy armor perk i am wearing with my Tera armors.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, Astraeus, what's the name of the file for the Hair and Armor of the Evie in that pic? I forgot the name of the hair, but i've been looking for a Temptress Armor and couldnt find one. I clicked your sig pic and looked through your mediafire files, but i dont know which one i'm looking for. Do you remember the name of the files?

Hey' date=' Astraeus, what's the name of the file for the Hair and Armor of the Evie in that pic? I forgot the name of the hair, but i've been looking for a Temptress Armor and couldnt find one. I clicked your sig pic and looked through your mediafire files, but i dont know which one i'm looking for. Do you remember the name of the files?

[/quote']

Sorry to tell you that the pic is actually an ingame screenshot from the game Vindictus D: Although the Temptress Armor is available for Skyrim.

Edit: There's a new hair pack available in here called Evy Race Hairs, I'm not really sure if it contains the hair similar to the one in my pic.

17531.jpg

Pretty sure this is a mash up of different mods' date=' but would love it if someone could identify each part or at least some of it. Sorry if its already been asked/private mode, The armor/cloth btw

[/quote']

Looks like the Belt Girl and I think the hat is from Linageage 2 Mods

Can someone tell me hair' date=' eyes, face, body and clothes? I want to make my game more anime-like looking and i dont know where start from. Sorry if im asking too much.

Would like to know the race, ENB and skin/body tone.

Would be epic.

Second this. What race is she for starters?

Soon everyone will try to make this character :D

The author of these pictures (Carry0833) actually posted an image on my mod Tera Armor Collection so now I'm in the process of asking him how he makes his character. I don't think I'll ever get an answer though...

btw his name is carry0830 on the Nexus, so if anyone else want to inquire him more about his character... there you go

25846-2-1352792163.jpg

I be getting close????

carryb.jpg

I have almost the same characters thanks to BSnake. Use the lovergirl race mod and try having boneashe enb and sophia face.