"What mod is this ?"

kinda confused in ENBs so anyone knows which is the best ENB? for example for taking pics with chars?

Wow. Tough question. It depends on taste' date=' but I'll give you my current faves (in no particular order). It's a start, right?

Akiro Unred (the original mod--not on Nexus anymore, but I've got a copy at home I can post for you).

Akiro Undone ENB (Haven't made up my mind entirely yet, but it's pretty good). I just upgraded my video card, so it may be just like the original Akiro. Haven't tried Akiro Unred with the new card yet. This ENB has a softer feel, especially with DOF enabled. Good for softer character face shots.

Vibrant ENB I use the shader version with panoramic but with film grain, DOF and ambient occlusion disabled. You can run it with AO and it gives it a little extra sexy, but it's fine without, too. This ENB is good if you want slick-looking skin or surfaces. Current Fave (changes daily).

ForceWithin ENB v2.0 Beta This ENB has a smooth overlay (probably a name for it, but I can't describe it). It gives you a nice sharp, smooth feel which overlays the entire screen, like a lens you are looking through. It's quite nice and definitely worth a look. Sorry I can't be more specific, but you should just have a look. The screenshots posted don't do it justice, IMHO. It looks great.

Winterheart Atmospheric ENB This is darker with a softening quality for character faces. Excellent for taking character pics near the edge of the boundary for a light source. It creates this nice highlighting effect for the face and upper body, if you can position it right. I'd post some screenies, but I'm not at home. Very nice ENB.

Fimbulvinter ENB is also excellent. The screenshots posted for this are a good indication of what you will get.

A couple of other good ones to try are Midharastic ENB and Countervibe ENB.

I could name off a few more, but it is hard to remember details to give you a description of what to expect, since a lot of times the screenshots--surprisingly--don't really show off how nice the ENB mod looks.

I need to start taking screenies with each ENB mod I test so I can post them. I'm constantly trying new ones.

Anyway, I'll be home in a half an hour or so and will load up some of these ENBs and post some screenshots for you.

kinda confused in ENBs so anyone knows which is the best ENB? for example for taking pics with chars?

Wow. Tough question. It depends on taste' date=' but I'll give you my current faves (in no particular order). It's a start, right?

Akiro Unred (the original mod--not on Nexus anymore, but I've got a copy at home I can post for you).

Akiro Undone ENB (Haven't made up my mind entirely yet, but it's pretty good). I just upgraded my video card, so it may be just like the original Akiro. Haven't tried Akiro Unred with the new card yet. This ENB has a softer feel, especially with DOF enabled. Good for softer character face shots.

Vibrant ENB I use the shader version with panoramic but with film grain, DOF and ambient occlusion disabled. You can run it with AO and it gives it a little extra sexy, but it's fine without, too. This ENB is good if you want slick-looking skin or surfaces. Current Fave (changes daily).

ForceWithin ENB v2.0 Beta This ENB has a smooth overlay (probably a name for it, but I can't describe it). It give you a nice sharp, smooth feel which overlays the entire screen, like a lens you are looking through. It's quite nice and definitely worth a look. Sorry I can't be more specific, but you should just have a look. The screenshots posted don't do it justice, IMHO. It looks great.

Winterheart Atmospheric ENB This is darker with a softening quality for character faces. Excellent for taking character pics near the edge of the boundary for a light source. It creates this nice highlighting effect for the face and upper body, if you can position it right. I'd post some screenies, but I'm not at home. Very nice ENB.

Fimbulvinter ENB is also excellent. The screenshots posted for this are a good indication of what you will get.

A couple of other good ones to try are Midharastic ENB and Countervibe ENB.

I could name off a few more, but it is hard to remember details to give you a description of what to expect, since a lot of times the screenshots--surprisingly--don't really show off how nice the ENB mod looks.

I need to start taking screenies with each ENB mod I test so I can post them. I'm constantly trying new ones.

Anyway, I'll be home in a half an hour or so and will load up some of these ENBs and post some screenshots for you.

cool but i'll be sleeping at that time lol, anyways i'll take a look on all of them tomorrow since need quite good ENB for char creation and when posting new armor pics lol

What mod is this ' date='I know this is come from sexrim,but I can not find it anywhere in forum for three days.please help me.

ps:the posture is easy to deal with,but the imagination about the MOD of the desk to make the actor unable to move is very interesting .

thanks again.

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9181 It is Slavers Guild, came out before sexrim it is an awesome quest mod if you havent you should try it out

does anybody know this armor?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/68/6893.jpg

I've been hunting for this thing forever now; always get a glimpse of this here and there via a screenshot' date=' but never the name or the file of it.

[/quote']

Whail i dont have a link for you, i remember having it at one point. Its named "Sun Magic Armor" to the best im able to recall.

That's awesome, thanks!

From the name search alone i got to it :)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6084

does anybody know this armor?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/68/6893.jpg

I've been hunting for this thing forever now; always get a glimpse of this here and there via a screenshot' date=' but never the name or the file of it.

[/quote']

Whail i dont have a link for you, i remember having it at one point. Its named "Sun Magic Armor" to the best im able to recall.

That's awesome, thanks!

From the name search alone i got to it :)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6084

There's a BBP version in Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.02, BTW.

any Info ???????? excellent work! I hope to come out sometime' date=' and not as the mod oblivion never wanted to share it

Not the same mod but its still a good mesh. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11886

yeah! I know, but I want this!

Not sure about that perticular one, but the outfit is from Queen's Blade, the character is Cattleya

Theres a version on nexus but its not the same.

There is also a few other Queens Blade outfits there in various forms.