"What mod is this ?"

Did anyone manage to download Kleiddress before 115 got shut down like megaupload (except they voluntarily shut down without any pressure' date=' lol)? http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2899482-1-1.html

It was asked a few pages back, and someone posted a link, but either the link was wrong or he got a completely unrelated armor.

Note the RY means BBP, so only that version is needed (http://115.com/file/dpq6r786#Kleiddress_RY_by_Himmelsky.rar ).

[/quote']

I clicked the 115 link and saw the announcement of 115.....

115网盘已关闭大众分享功能,请加资源发布者为好友获取资源!

115 has closed the public sharing feature, please add the uploader as friend in order to download desired files!

can't fu**in' believe it. 115 is gonna die

below is the detail of this announcement

Chinese

尊敬的115网盘用户:

接上级有关部门通知,因115网盘为用户提供的大众分享功能存在政策隐患及版权争议,即日起,115网盘将不再提供面向外网用户的文件大众分享服务。对此,我们深表遗憾。

长期以来,115网盘全体员工一直以不断提升优质的用户体验为己任,在技术研发、客户服务等领域都作出了不懈的努力,我们感谢广大用户长期以来对115网盘的大力支持,对于我们工作中出现的不足,我们深表歉意。

同时,我们也很欣慰地告诉大家,针对“强关系”的小范围群组社交平台——115“圈子”已经成功上线和小范围试点,它是基于115云存储平台的群组化私密社交网络,它将网盘文件的分享功能提升到一个全新的社交层面,它将为用户的文件分享提供一个更为高效与安全的技术平台。

115依然是您的115,我们会一如既往地为广大用户提供更好的服务。

English

Dear 115 users:

We received the supervisor message, 115 public sharing feature has violated others' privacy and copyrights, from now on, 115 will cancel the public sharing feature, for this, we are very sorry.

For a long time, we the 115 employees keep giving the best quality for the 115 users, even in development and customer service. We thank you for giving us encouragement. For the mistakes that happened before, we are deeply sorry.

Mean well, we still have a small good news for you,............. too many technical words, the last paragraph means that 115 sharing is gone from public to private, aka you need to add whatever strangers(uploaders) as friend order to get your desired files..... and yeah :D

That sucks :(

Can anyone upload this to mediafire, or does anyone have a link to it?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2849968-1-1.html

Does anyone know if there has been a mod released to give our characters *ahem* more realistic genitals?

I have been using CBBEv3 and the sunburn body texture, yet my female characters look very un-detailed down there... nearly cartoon-like.

Does anybody have mods or textures to suggest? Thanks

Are these poses part of AP/Adult Show? Or just pinup?

12793-1-1332952839.jpg

12793-3-1337067271.jpg

12793-5-1337067272.jpg

12793-3-1336136642.jpg

Aside from the first one' date=' those are my screens :P Yes, those are all from AP and Adult Show. Those are pretty old and I don't use most of them anymore, but you're right :)

[/quote']

So do you remember if it was AP or adult show? AP is set to hidden right now, and it doesn't matter since it never worked for me for all versions anyways. Oh and does anyone know if adult show is compatible with minilovers?

Are these poses part of AP/Adult Show? Or just pinup?

12793-1-1332952839.jpg

12793-3-1337067271.jpg

12793-5-1337067272.jpg

12793-3-1336136642.jpg

Aside from the first one' date=' those are my screens :P Yes, those are all from AP and Adult Show. Those are pretty old and I don't use most of them anymore, but you're right :)

[/quote']

So do you remember if it was AP or adult show? AP is set to hidden right now, and it doesn't matter since it never worked for me for all versions anyways. Oh and does anyone know if adult show is compatible with minilovers?

It's both. The 2nd pic (which is the first of my screens, the very first is calyps's) is actually dirty animations (for the wall) and adult show for the mouth gag dildo. The rest is all AP. Looks like AP just got an update with new animations today though. Can't download right now because Nexus is all messed up due to increased Dawnguard traffic (or so I'm guessing).

Dirty animations is no longer on the Nexus, but I uploaded it here. Just do a search for it on the forums and you will find it.

Does anyone know if there has been a mod released to give our characters *ahem* more realistic genitals?

I have been using CBBEv3 and the sunburn body texture' date=' yet my female characters look very un-detailed down there... nearly cartoon-like.

[/quote']

For CBBE, you can try Navetsea's. That one seems to be the most popular. Another one is HighRes 4K CBBE. As far as I know, those two are your best bet. Otherwise, UNP has really good textures down there. :P

I have been using CBBEv3 and the sunburn body texture' date=' yet my female characters look very un-detailed down there... nearly cartoon-like.

[/quote']

For CBBE, you can try Navetsea's. That one seems to be the most popular. Another one is HighRes 4K CBBE. As far as I know, those two are your best bet. Otherwise, UNP has really good textures down there. :P

Appreciated, thanks :) Btw, can the Navetsea's mod be loaded on top of the sunburn body texture? Or is it the case of one or the other?

[/quote']

Appreciated, thanks :) Btw, can the Navetsea's mod be loaded on top of the sunburn body texture? Or is it the case of one or the other?

Np :) If you're talking about this this sunburn texture, Navetsea's texture is actually recommended for it. I'm guessing you install Navetsea's first, then the Sunburn over it (guessing it needs Navetsea's normal map). Then again, the file is over 100MB so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm curious to try it out myself so I'll PM you what I find.

Edit: Oh yeah, nevermind. All you get are the femalebody_1.dds file, but there are like 800 different options, so you do need Navetsea's for the all the other textures.